Mestari - Finnish for 'master'
The Mestari - A group of the most powerful weilders of their element or power.
Believe it or not but this is going to be a Kingdom Hearts RP. What I am doing is stearing clear of the string of the same thing over and over again. Namely; a bunch of kids get a keyblade and have to travel off some variety of tropical island in order to defeat evil. How many of those have we got? Enough to fill a skip I'm sure. I'm not saying that their all bad but I thought I'd do something a little...different.
A basic plot is that The New Mestari have been together for around...three years, lets say. They've been able to make friends and get to know about each other. Then, something from out of the distance approaches. Its a man. His face is covered in black blotches from where he's been crying black tears. He hands the Mestari a letter before collapsing and passing out from the agony. It simply said:
Abyss is waiting.
Sound good? Great! A couple of things.
- I haven't decided on when this is set, but either way, I don't want characters to have family conections to cannon characters. Everyone does it amd they really seem like fleshed out characters to me. Sorry, that's how I feel.
- While I am perfectly happy to play the villian as well as one of the Mestari, more than one couldn't hurt. Go on! Evil's fun! Go over the top and tell the goddies their all pathetic insects then smash all their toys then kick them in the teeth. Its therapeutic.
- Key Bearer's are probably going to be around whenever we decide to place this but remember where the focus is.
- There is an excelent chance that your character will be killed, especially for The Mestari. Just go with it. You can allways come back with another character. I won't give away the details of the 'deaths' untill the first one.
- I'm going to say only one Mestari character each but there really shouldn't be a limit on them. Just that there is only one Mestari of each element. I am more than happy for you to bring in extra characters outside the Mestari.
I think thats it. Any questions?
If your interested PLEASE say so. I hate it when people look but don't say anything.
Last edited by Tyro
on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.