Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Re: The Official "I'm Leaving" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux Et Tenebrae on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 am

As much as I want to say I'm leaving and I'll be gone for good as most of those whose company I enjoyed either don't come on much if at all or the both of us have changed to the point where we can't handle each other I won't. I'll say I'm going to take a break from this site but I honestly can't bring myself to leave this site even though I know that 90% of the time there is little here that I still enjoy. It just... Keeps dragging me back, like many things with my online activity. This site for me was a welcoming place once, it was nice and had a good feel to it.

It allowed me to escape my normally dull, boring, hollow life temporarily and enjoy the company of people on it. It gave me a place to indulge in my hobbies and interests for a time alongside other people who hold the same. However I've lost that here along with my muse and my muse I have to accept isn't coming back whilst I'm here. I don't blame that on this site it just is.

So I'll post a goodbye, knowing that I might be back again in a few days, maybe a week or two and once again having no idea why I returned and still continue on my merry way. Who knows, I might finally break away from it all for good this time or my muse may come back in my absence or perhaps both this site and I may have changed enough that I might enjoy this place fully once more when I return. I doubt any of these will happen but I can hope. Good night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lux Et Tenebrae
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vossler on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 pm

I poste an introduction post...No one has greeted me or anything. I waiited 3 and a half days but still no one...

I'm leaving because I know none of my RP's will get started if I make any.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vossler
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Stepping Down

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi, everyone.

It's been a while since I showed my face here, due to a multitude of reasons involving a blend of becoming part of another community, university work and other life-related issues. I'm not even sure how many people are still here that I know/knew!

I joined RPG back in 2009, and became a moderator in the same year. Throughout that time, I've met probably hundreds of people, and become friends with a significant number of them. I did a year-or-two stint as a moderator lead, and have lurked in chat (and then chats) for longer than anyone truly has a right to!

I've immensely enjoyed my time as a moderator here, despite having to deal with some unpleasant people, it was vastly outweighed by the positive interactions I had with the community, which made it all worthwhile. I was glad to be able to facilitate the kind of community that RPG has always been for me. You guys got me through some hard times!

I'll cut this post short before it gets any longer. Unfortunately, due to the above things, I don't have the time necessary to dedicate to the site any more to do my job justice. I may still poke my head in here and there to check up on the site and the people :)

It's been fun!

-Script
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Stepping Down

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 pm

My oh my, staff are dropping like flies around here (I say this in jest, of course). But seriously, I pop in just yesterday. Life can be a troubling thing. I only wish I had as much free time as others do. To be young again. Without responsibility. And bills. Education. Life must always take precedence, so, I wish you the best of luck, and appreciate the great service you paid to RPG by being one of its moderators.

~ Maestro

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addseo1119 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 am

Hello guys I'm new here.

addseo1119
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Well...this is by far the hardest thing I have had to do...but this is my goodbye for now. I was lucky to have made the friends that I did, you know who you are so I'm not going to name all of you guys. This site helped me come out of my shell and be myself, express my more creative side and make some really awesome stories with even more amazing people. I dont want to have to say goodbye, but I have alot of real life stuff to figure out for myself. Like, who I am, what I want to do with my life, and so on. This site and the people that I have met over the years have helped me with so much, but there are just some things that I need to do on my own. This is not goodbye forever, but for now...I'll be saying see ya later cuz I really hate goodbyes.

I dont know when I'll be back. Maybe in a year or two...maybe more? But I will come back, and I hope to see some of my friends when I return! :3 It's been hella fun...but for now, I'll see you guys later. -love Wolfie <3 ^_^
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 pm

It's always hard to see people go, and although I've seen many over the past years, it never really seems to lose that sting. I personally wish you luck in your quest to find yourself, and although we may have not seen eye-to-eye at times, you have a friend in me to come back to if/when you do.

Best of wishes.

~ Shu
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:14 am

Yo.

Obviously if I'm posting here, I'm leaving Roleplay Gateway. Apologies to anyone I may have had any stories with or would have wanted stories with me and all that jazz. The thing is that I feel as if I'm at a point where roleplaying is no longer fun. It's just not, plain and simple. I feel as if I can never find stories that interest me, I have no time often to join or create roleplays, and if I can be completely frank, the overwhelming majority of this community just... isn't my cup of tea, to put it nicely. That being said, I've made a lot of close friends and good acquaintances through this website and you likely know who you are. Counting my older account, Reaslu, I've been on this site for seven, almost eight, years. I watched the site transform from just a forum to this really cool tab system. I think that's what I'll miss from this site most of all, as nowhere has it. But I believe I just need a leave, even if temporary. A change of venue. Some fresh scenery. I'm going to take my time gone to explore new hobbies such as streaming video games and maybe I'll pick up something constructive or athletic. At the very least for the time being, writing has lots its magic.

Most of the people I'd like to directly address in farewell don't even bother logging in to this site anymore and I have contact with outside of the site. But I'll be checking this site for maybe a week or so after posting this message, so if you desire things like my email or Skype (or depending on familiarity, my phone number) feel free to send me a PM. I'll likely only respond to PMs and not this actual thread.

To the site as a whole, thank you for almost eight years of memories and stories. I've grown considerably as a writer just by being here. I've been exposed to all manners of people with their own brilliant and beautiful minds and it has been a pleasure getting to know many of you. I've had opportunities to sample roleplays I never would have dreamed existed, and I've casually lounged about in generic stuff. This site has brought to me a great number of perspectives and people and character ideas. I'm very grateful for all of that. Roleplay Gateway has persisted for ten years now. That's stupidly incredible. And I wouldn't be surprised if it kept an active and upbeat community for another ten. To Remaeus, the admins/mods and all people going to be involved in the site's revitalization... good luck. There's plenty of work to be done, but with this active and helpful community, I can't imagine it'll be anything short of a successful pleasure. Normally I'd just leave a site without notice or warning, but this place has been a major part of my life for a long time. It feels wrong to just leave without saying farewell.

There's a tiny, tiny chance I'll come back. Very tiny. Like. Lower than ten percent tiny. But if I do, it'll be in the distant future. I'd like to really take my time and explore other interests and see people I care about before I undergo some pretty dramatic life changes.

SO. TL;DR:

Thank you for all the years of memories. Likely won't be back. Good luck to all of you. If you want my contact info, PM me within the week. Thank you.

Signing off,

Senpai/Reaslu.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Goodbye Senpai and good luck.

Now, my turn... were do I start.

Now that I have had a moment to rewrite this farewell message a few times, I have come to the conclusion I have never said goodbye using ether of my two previous accounts. Maybe that was the reason I kept coming back, despite the many disappointments.

This site invokes the blessing and the curse of being a truly free Role-playing community. A blessing through the infinite possibilities a writer may find while browsing. A curse by the excess of freedoms that are the bane of many organized efforts.

As a member, I have experienced the joys as disappointments of my liberty. I can look at the earliest examples of my writing here, and shudder appropriately in revulsion. As a foreign writer never properly schooled in the English language, the experience has been an uphill battle. I started at 14 with barley coherent sentences and reached a level I am still not satisfied with, but know how to improve. It was on this site that I made the most progress and I am thankful to those who suffered through my early days here.

I have decided to pursue a more independent path and write my own stories. Though it had been fun... and sometimes exasperating, my third and last foray on this site as "TomorrowsHerald" has ended. I will put my affairs in order and take my leave of most of the services provided on this site. This account will remain active, for a time at least, and I will continue to log on for at least a few weeks or months.

I might be open to small collaborative efforts in the near future; solely in the 1x1 format for the time being. These smaller venues will decide, if fruitful, whether I will remain or not.

So, on the final note. I apologies to all the writers I let down over the years by disappearing on them, or by giving up too soon when I could have helped save a Role-play. Worthy of mention among those I owe an apology to at one point or another in no particular order are: Vindicated Purpose, Sonofel, Mela, Midnightclub, Mr. Baneling Squishy, KumoriRyuu, Nightblazer, Sonicx00 and ZacharyTC.

So see you later chaps. Carry on writing, carry on crying, carry on smiling, but for heaven's sake carry on living!

Yours sincerely,

TomorrowsHerald
Marxism_Smiles
Colonel_Masters

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:21 pm

I can't accept your apology. Because you don't need to apologize.

...carry on crying, carry on smiling, but for heaven's sake carry on living!

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day.

Peter Ray Davidson. Signing off.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:32 am

Well I've left and came back plenty of times but this is the official goodbye. All I can find on this site is just anime spin offs and rewrites which i dont mind its just thats ALL I can find now and quite frankly it's enough to make me puke everytime I log on. Bye everyone and hope you enjoy the site, I know I did.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanisha93 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:32 am

I am leaving have been here long but this site isnt my kind of style so ill just be leaving if possible please remove my account thank you and good bye

Kanisha93
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneWhoSeesAllThings on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:41 am

I've had it with the idiocy and lies and corruption and abuse of power.

The mods stay in their cliques and don't give a shit about anyone else.
Admin team takes their favorites first and let anyone else who's having trouble sit and wait until it's over.
The community in general is an obtuse, snobbish scene full of idiots, asshats, and people who go out of their way to cause problems, yet somehow never get shut down for their actions.
The disciplinary system is a fucking joke that'll punish the wrong person multiple times, constantly insisting that they were in the wrong for apparently not being like everyone else and easy to understand.

But the single most obvious and glaring problem I have with this site, the final fucking nail in the coffin, the one thing that proves beyond any doubt that this site NEEDS to be shut down, is that due to a lack of protection for the users, anyone can just come in here, copy down all the written plots and story arcs and profit off of them.

I'm now in a legal battle with someone who came onto this site and copied character profiles and stories from several locations in the MV. They then took this plagirized craft and attempted to publish it as their own IP. The only reason why they got caught is because one of the character profiles they took was mine, and is already being used in a story I've been trying to get published for some time now. My lawyer, who is also a close friend of mine, spotted this while looking for more information to help me get published. The particular flag that proved it was blatent copy right was that the scene was word for word copied out of the MV. Specifically someone copied a scene from a couple months ago between the characters Matthew Tametson, Nadya Alexeev, and Kyle W Mcloughton. Their creation had Matthew Tametson, a smuggler for hire, running across a pair of orphans, Nadya and Kyle, in a city called Misrana, where he'd offer them help and then get turned down and called a criminal.

This means that something I created, something the player Demikara created, and something the player Weilacca created, all got stolen and is being used for personal profit without any tribute to the original creators. The scene in this stolen creation matches word for word what was said in that scene on this site.

So thanks to poor planning and shitty administration, I now have to suffer through the legal process of proving whats mine, otherwise I can kiss my dreams of getting my book published good bye. Thanks alot for that you guys.

And I know theres supposed to be an inclusion as to what can be done to improve the site, and honestly i don't think you can. It may just be because I'm royally pissed off at the shit that this site has caused me, but I whole heartedly believe that the site should be completely and totally shut down, and rebuilt from the ground fucking up, because as it is there just is no fucking way that your going to fix the problems you've allowed to fester.

But if you really want some advice, my first note would be to stop letting the antagonizers who you KNOW go out of their way to start shit get away with it. Maybe require photo identification, as in demand a real life picture of the person using the site, so that if a legal fiasco is caused, you can trace the problem. It'd also help with the bullshit and the liars and the people who very fucking clearly have no respect for others.

And on one final note, and this one is to you personally Rem, you need an actual, fully trained equipped and paid staff. This site suffers from the problems it does because it doesn't have an official staff, only volunteers who can't realy be relied on to act profesionally.

And I know theres gonna be those that see this and say "Oh he's lying," or "whatever he's a dick anyway."

That's the wonderful thing about the truth, it doesn't require your believe to validate itself, and neither do I.

One last thing, fair warning to the people using this site and the "moderators" in control. If the Legal battle I now find myself in results in me having to take legal action against the site, it's creators, users, admin team, or otherwise, then I will do so to the fullest extent that is possible.

TheOneWhoSeesAllThings
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:12 pm

TheOneWhoSeesAllThings

It's been a long two months. You've burned every bridge you could in every way you can. In spite of that, I want to wish you good luck with your future endeavors and good luck with... tracking down these mystery terrorists who have mastered the use of the copy and paste functions. Get 'em for Dubayah.

If there's anything you should take with you from our site, I think it's this:
Your words are powerful; write carefully, with precision and meaning. Use them to nurture, not destroy.
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:58 pm

It's been a fun time on this site.Unfortunately,I haven't been active lately nor do I intend to change that.I'm afraid I no longer have use for this account.It just now hit me that I'm also unable to delete this account,so I've resorted to this thread.I loved this method of roleplay,but this is farewell.

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mustafa on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:06 am

I would like to thank you for everything which I have experienced on this forum. I've decided to leave it because role playing isn't interesting for me any longer. It's a good time for doing something new. Bye!

Mustafa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 pm

One of our users received this as a PM some time ago, and requested that it be posted here. I'm unsure how many people knew or know ElusiveAuthor, but it appears that they will no longer be participating as a member due to some very unfortunate circumstances outlined below by her sister.

Hello, I'm replying to you at the request of my sister Elusive. Admittedly, she was planning to take a short break from the site due to... a multitude of things going on in her life (She can't remember if she informed people of this or not), but somewhere along the line she was involved in a car accident.

While she survived mostly unscathed (her self deprecating words, not mine) she lost her sight. This was a big blow to her. She was at suicide risk for a few months, and while we managed to coax her through that period, some things simply couldn't return to normal. She decided to give up on things like RoleplayGateway.

I got her to talk about several things she missed at one point. and one of them was roleplay. It took another few months (in which we roleplayed verbally with her), to get her to tell us about the sites she used to be on, and the people that were no doubt disappointed in her for disappearing on them. (again, her words) Hence why my brother and I decided to put a close to it together with her to give her closure.

In the end, she apologizes an wishes everyone well, and wants us to tell you guys that we'll be putting her characters up for adoption, so if you're still interested in roleplaying together with her characters, you might get someone to adopt them.

I currently do not know if there are any characters up for adoption by this player or not, but it is my understanding that she will be missed.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 pm

So, this has been a long time coming. A really long time coming. And I'm not sure where to start. Roleplay Gateway has been a part of my life since 2012, and it has been a great benefit to my life. It helped my literacy, helped me develop better characters, and also helped me realize how amazing and fun collaboration between players can be.

I found the site through a mistake, searching up characters for a roleplay and looking for information on them. Lo and behold they had been created on this site, which interested me, and the idea I could adopt them attracted me in. This progressed to me making and adopting many more characters, and participating in different stories and creating different plots and arcs.

As of late however, I grew incredibly bored and disinterested with roleplaying. When starting plots and new roleplays, they either failed or I'd give up on them. I couldn't bring myself to keep writing posts, and I dropped off of roleplaying on the site, figuring I could devote my time completely to coding for the site.

But, as of late, I don't feel like I can devote any time to the site. It's a combination of things, but mostly, it's my own fault and problems. A series of failed projects, failed creations, and failed roleplays is the largest influence. I don't feel confident in my abilities to benefit the site, and I don't see myself as a worthwhile member of the community, especially with how polarizing and hostile I can be.

I'm sorry to those of you on the site I've wronged, those that I'm inconveniencing by leaving, and those who want me to stay. But, I can't bring myself to stay. And I can't bring myself to continue here.

It's been fun, RPG. I hope you prosper.

~~ Jeremy

ColeMaibara
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:26 pm

We are such stuff as dreams are made of, but my revels here have now ended.
Dear Roleplay Gateway,

I really don't know how to start this off, or best explain my reasoning, so please bear with me while I try.

Recently there have been some events that have ultimately lead me to feel increasingly unwelcome in the community as a whole. The wonderfully vibrant and creative community that I once loved has changed, and I feel it isn't for the better. When personal opinions outside of RPG, become an issue.. then there is a problem either with me or the others; it's up for debate. However, I hadn't yet encountered the toxicity that many other users spoke of until this year. Because of what I feel is an incredibly and increasingly toxic online community, I have made the difficult decision to leave RPG.

That being said, I do want to thank the staff and users for supporting me during my time here at RPG. I will miss greatly miss many of the funny conversations, inside jokes, great discussions, food for thought, and especially the creative outlet you all so kindly offered me over the last 10 years. I am not completely retiring from RP, but am leaving Gateway due to some issues that I feel will never resolve themselves despite the best of my ability.

You can still reach me on Discord, through Barney, or whatever is listed on my profile here as alternate communication methods.

Best of luck RPG.

~Absenthia

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:33 pm

Goodbye, RPG. Not returning this time. Not getting swayed to come back.

It's over. And I'm not staying for the boat sinking.

ColeMaibara
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!