The Other School

The Other School

Old IC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-other-school-t33199.html Old OOC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-other-school-ooc-t33121.html

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Other School”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Other School

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Fantasy, I don't even know how to interact with your character... She's so solitary. X3
She likes music, right? I'm hoping this audition thing will get them to meet lol...

And hey, it's not a BAD thing to be an RP nerd! As for myself, I RP on two separate sites. RPGateway and its affilate, RPGuild. <3 I'm THAT addicted. XD
One chance to stay ALIVE,
But I can hardly BREATHE.
Countdown to INSANITY;
Goodbye REALITY!
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] The Other School {Resurrection}

Postby Sorella on Sun May 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Haha
She does love music...just try and talk to her Tansie doesnt bite, But if you ask her whats wrong she will refuse to tell you :P

I am a RP nerd but I dont need Gazimu to keep telling me so... hes just a bully and jelous that he doesn't have a mind as great as mine ;) haha just kidding :P
We always return back to our roots

You're only as strong as your weakest man.
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Postby Gazimu on Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

*whistles innocently*...

And Hikari... Eve just got owned by a gay guy XD
Looking for an up and coming Hunger Games roleplay? Look no further than
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/
Join today to be eligible for the first hunger games to be held on the site!
Gazimu
Member for 5 years

Postby Sorella on Sun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Haha!
I read that :P
Gazimu you have nothing to be innocent about! you just make fun of us RP nerds until the cows come home!
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Bahaha that's why I did it. It's funny. XD

And I was TOTALLY thinking of Kurt from Glee. <3333 Rofl!
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Postby Gazimu on Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 pm

For our color, just do {color=purple} Text here {/color}

but replace { and } with [ and ]. :D
Gazimu
Member for 5 years

Postby Gazimu on Sun May 30, 2010 10:17 pm

So Hikari, when are you planning on making a character sheet for Kaine?
Gazimu
Member for 5 years

Thanks for the color thing! It just isn't the same, tho... lol. XP

And idk... When I'm not screwed up in the head, I will. Hopefully by tomorrow or so... *sigh*
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Hey Gazimu, before I post I had a question - does the school have a gymnastics room/gymnastics team or maybe an indoor pool/swim team or a gym with some punching bags in there?

And just as a side note - if there is a fight between Jake and Kaine can my character join in? xD lol
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Sorella on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Is there any where my character can fit in? I mean I have been bored for awhile and can't find an opening for my character to talk to some one.
Any one got any ideas?
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Dream, I'd say that they could. XD

Pfft anyone's welcome to beat up Kaine. But again, I can't guarantee that they won't get in trouble. XD

Fantasy, Kaine is walkin' around if you wanna bump into him... or make conversation with Eve and Jake... Idk, really. It's between classes, so there won't be a whole lot of time. Make your character have a class with someone else. I can say that Eve is heading to English class, next. :)
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Postby Gazimu on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm

lets all have the same classes today :O
Gazimu
Member for 5 years

YES! :P

Oh, and I submitted a character sheet for Kaine. HAH! XP
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Postby Sorella on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm

This week I wont be on very often but every chance I get I will use!
Sorella
Member for 5 years

That's alright. I'm working on some stuff this week, anyways, and I've been posting pretty slow, myself. XP
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Postby Sorella on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Haha well today seemed to have lighten up a little I never did this one thing I was supossed to do so now I am online and have lots of free time at the moment! :)
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Haha rlly? I figured that not doing something would make you busier. XD
Hikari Tenshi
Member for 5 years

Postby Sorella on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Well I dont know :P haha I'm just watching tv and on RP I dont call it busy though :P
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Just for the record (but I'm not trying to be mean or anything) I didn't godmod. I didn't bring the played people into the room, just NPC students. And I was the teacher. That's all. Plus I said at the end of my post that she was waiting for them to come in. And I thought it was said earlier in here/the OOC that they were all gonna have the same class next and someone said English so yeah...
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Gazimu on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm

well, its all ok :) No harm done
Gazimu
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.