Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Seelie and Unseelie Courts

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Seelie and Unseelie Courts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Overview

In modern-day New York, the courts of the fey are battling for power. The Seelie fey and Unseelie are undergoing a constant battle, struggling for power over the other. The Seelie Court's power peaks at the Summer Solstice, as the Unseelie's does upon the Winter's. There is a glamorous jewel whose beauty is unparalleled by any other. Each season, the Court who is not in power seeks the divided and scattered pieces of this jewel. The Court in power at the time is known as the Upper Court, and the weaker, off-season Court the Lower Court. If the jewel is completed before the Solstice of the current Upper Court, then the Lower Court (in possession of the completed jewel) will have ultimate power and rein over all of the fey for the next 10,000 years. At each Solstice, however, the increased power of the dominant Upper Court enables each Queen to dispel any progress the weaker Lower Court has made. The power used re-scatters the jewel shards. In using this ability (which only the Queen has) the Queen is completely drained of power, and the Upper and Lower courts rotate. While she is able to stop the completion of the jewel, the shards are scattered at random and the Queen has no memory of their whereabouts. Currently the Unseelie are in power, as it is early October.

Seelie Court

Ruler(s): Queen Titania and King Oberon
-Titania:
The Queen of the Seelie Court is vain, ruthless, and jealous of any female fey whose beauty comes even close to paralleling hers. She is possessive especially of Oberon, who's affections tend to wander. Titania is an elitist and is obsessed with rank and pure-blooded lineage. She is consumed by perfection and often takes on "pet projects" in humans.
-Oberon:
The King of the Seelie Court is often bored with the affairs his wife obsesses over, but he does place a high value upon status and lineage. He often feels as though Titania is more concerned with the imperfections of her Court than him, which causes him to chase other fey in the court. Unlike Titania, however, he has no interest whatsoever in mortals.
Seelie Court Appearance and Location:
The Seelie Court is located at the South end of Central Park in New York City, New York. Viewed on an areal map, the Court is located at the circular rings. Inside the Court, tall white Ash trees grow upwards in a strong, stately manner. Their branches interweave in celtic designs in various layers overhead, and soft, pale greenish globes glow softly above. Some have latched on and partially grown into the tree trunks and branches, like a fuzzy fungus, while others slowly bob along, passing between branches and each other. The floor of the Seelie Court is of an undefined matter. It is predominately green, though like deciduous trees, changes with the seasons. It feels very soft and cushioned underfoot with a feathery texture, but appears to be a hard, richly marbled stone to the eye. The thrones of Titania and Oberon are located on a raised pedestal in the shape of a tree trunk. The thrones appear to be made of an ivory in the purest of whites and mimic the celtic, woven tree branches overhead. Surrounding the base of the throne tower are all of the gifts that have been brought (primarily to Titania) to please the Seelie fey. Further in front of the thrones is a massive dance floor that looks like ice, frosty around the edges but almost mirror-like in its entirety. Fey are always dancing merrily here, and some watch from in between the tree trunk made alcoves on the sides. A large banquet is also always laid out for the guests to eat from. The food is unlike any nourishment found on the mortal plane and can make any soul go mad.
Stereotype:
The Seelie Court fey are seen as goodnatured, though selective, and are generally kinder towards humans that other magical creatures. Commonly they are assumed to be more likely to aid mortals than the Unseelie court. They are organized, pristine, and considered "untouchable".
Reality:
In truth, the Seelie fey are just as manipulative as the Unseelie. Their haughtiness and obsession over perfection can sometimes lead them to be even more ruthless than the Unseelie fey. They are more sane, however, so if one offers something appealing to them, they can be easier to enlist than the Unseelie. Be warned, though, as they can be much more subtle in their manipulations.

Unseelie Court

Ruler(s): Queen Mab
-Mab:
The sole ruler of the Seelie Court is the Queen Mab. She is exotically beautiful, hypnotizing to any mortal and intoxicating to even her own race. She is the younger sister to Queen Titania, who loathes her for her beauty. Mab has not chosen a mate due primarily to her psychotic cynicism and love for complete power. Though all fey Courts are ruled primarily by the Queen, Mab still fears sharing with another and potentially losing all of that power in its entirety.
Unseelie Court Appearance and Location:
The Unseelie Court is located at the far north end of Central park. When viewed form an areal map, it can be found at the small square tower just south of the entrance at 7th Avenue and Central Park N Street. When one enters the Unseelie court, one is met by an onslaught of chaos and calamity. Black gnarled trees twist their ways drunkenly skywards and clash into one another almost brutally to form a ceiling. The chamber is lit by uneven, varying pulses of different colors, though red is the most common. Queen Mab's throne is seated on a wide, thorny platform at the far end of the hall. The throne itself appears to be some spiked and jagged sort of structure with a material blacker than anything probable draped over it. Surrounding her on the platform directly are all the grotesque and fantastical treasures that have been brought before the Queen. In the Unseelie court, the dance floor is a thick black mist that creeps up the walls and around the ceiling. The dance floor or strip is not wide, but makes up for it in the length and never ending dance path. Many have been tricked into stepping onto this dance floor, only to never step off. The fey, however, love their creeping mist as well as the feast that is always set before them. The food is much like that of the Seelie court in that it is unlike any that mortals have ever seen, but the setting is more haphazard and chaotic than the delicately set places in the Seelie court. One bite of this food for someone not of fey blood will turn their mind to Mab, who does with it what she pleases at that particular moment.
Stereotype:
The Unseelie fey are seen as welcomers of all who wish to enter their court, but more demonic and evil in their motives and treatment of their guests than the Seelie. They want little do to with mortals and often will kill them for pleasure.
Reality:
In truth, the Unseelie are very welcoming to those of high and low stature. They accept anything chaotic and live for pleasure rather than for rules or morals. They are more outwardly manipulative than the Seelie fey, but tend to be more gruesome in their punishments. As for human affairs, the Unseelie tend not to dabble in them, but should a stray human wander their way, they would not pass up a few years of free entertainment.

Our Setting

It's currently early October, and the cool chill of autumn is just setting in. The city of New York is alive and thrumming above and below the streets. As it stands, the Seelie have just two and a half months left to complete the jewel, of which they only have 147 pieces out of the necessary 352. The Unseelie, however, are unconcerned with gloating. All Hallows Eve is drawing ever closer--a time when the veil between the fey and mortal worlds is thinned and humans are more likely than ever to wander into their ever-so-open hands...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so right now I have two characters. One is a female that came from the Seelie court, has left for various reasons, and is looking to join the Unseelies based upon their stereotypical reputation. When she starts in the RP, she will be in court about to leave and will be in and exploring NYC proper before moving along with her plan to join the Unseelie. The second is a boy who used to be an Upper Eastsider but since 16 has fallen a long way from home. He's currently about 19 and had been living in the city, on and off the streets, for about a year. He has a heroin problem and will get involved with the fey somehow.

I'm thinking that if someone wants to RP as Mab, Oberon, or Titania, they may. However, since these characters won't (generally) leave their respective Courts, they won't be primary characters. I think that someone should be in control of them specifically though, so if you want to volunteer to take one and RP with them when they're needed, let me know. When we get this whole concept solidified a bit more, I'll post a character skeleton that's half filled in for them and you can add to their bio, personality, etc. I think that's about it for now. You can just reply to this thread now if you have any ideas or would be interested in joining instead of PMing me. Yay! I'm excited for this :D
Last edited by Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

She's an Extrordinary Girl

For All Image Credits That I Use, Please See:
http://lespenguinsdanse.deviantart.com/ ... Collection

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Seelie and Unseelie Courts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:58 pm

((can we play a human who has just stumbled on the courts and has been tricked or is willingly helping them))
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm

I'd be glad to join and I'll also take on the task of Oberon. He sounds like fun.
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Yup. Anything fey or human is welcome. There just aren't any vampires/werewolves/nymphs/druids/wizards/minotaurs/dryads/unicorns/wolves/etc. in this haha. But like i said, I have one guy character that's a human and a fey. I'm not going to go around capping people on the number of characters they can have, but you have to be able to keep up with everyone you're RPing with.
Here's a character skeleton anyone interested can use:

-Name:
-Nickname: (if none, just omit this from your character submission)
-Age: (fey can often be "unknown, about middle aged, teenager, child, etc)
-Race:
-Appearance: (images are preferable. You can add other quick stats like usual garb, height and weight in here before your image if you'd like.)
-Personality:
-History:
-Weapons: (Human only. You don't need to have one. These also must be modern and reasonable; something that someone could conceal on them in every day New York City.)
-Powers/Abilities: (Fey only. Your power could be incorporated into some form of weapon if you'd like, but each fey has only one power or ability. This is just to keep things simple, thanks >.<)

I'll post the character sets for Mab, Oberon and Titania in a moment. For anyone who wants to play these characters, you may add to the descriptions. Please don't erase anything.
Alice, if you want Oberon you can just copy and paste what I type, add to it, and PM it to me. I'll check over it quick and you can post it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
These are the Rules
(and they need to be followed)

1. No Godmodding.
If you want to do something drastic that might really affect the RP, just shoot me a PM first. I'm pretty open to anything, but barging in and interrupting the flow of an RP involving a large group of people isn't cool :(

2. On Language and Sexual Content...
I personally don't care, but please, be tasteful in your execution. I should probably read over the rules for sexual content in RPs before I go down that path myself, but personally I'm not going to limit you. However, if you're going to get either graphic or offensive with either, move it temporarily to a 1x1 RP between you and whoever. We don't all want to be the audience of your bedroom antics or your obscene outbursts >.< Just use your own discretion. If something gets out of hand I'll shoot you a PM. Otherwise if someone is bothered by something someone said, don't be afraid to let me know and we'll put some more definition in this category.

3. Syntax
Please, please, PLEASE proofread what you post. Use capitalization, proper quotes and grammar, paragraphs, spelling, and mechanics to the absolute best of your ability. You can edit posts after submitting them too, so don't be afraid to take care of that. Please note: When you submit your completed character skeleton I'll consider it a reflection of your literary skills. Don't be intimidated though--you don't need to throw big words around. just be mindful of silly mistakes you're making. If you have a question, you can always ask.

4. Creating Characters
This is pretty basic. Just fill out your character skeleton and PM it to me. The point of running it through me first is just so that whatever character description you write you put as much time into as everyone else did. This doesn't mean write a book, but something more than three sentences for a character's entire history isn't ridiculous, is it?

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about something, please ask. I might need to add it to or edit this list. Other than that, let's get this thing going! Once we have enough people will complete profiles, I'll set up an IC thread.

Loli

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

-Name: Queen Titania
-Nickname: The Queen, Her Majesty, Her Highness, (Lady) Titania (only for Oberon or her handmaidens in private), The Ice Queen (by the Unseelie)
-Age: Unknown. Has the appearance of a youthful 20 year old but is in about her 30's on the fey lifeline.
-Race: Seelie
-Appearance: Stands at about 6'2" (the purer the fey blood and the more royal, the taller the fey), very thin and etherial. Her beauty is nearly unparalleled.
-Personality: Titania is obsessed with perfection and status. She loves to manipulate and play her way to the top, and sees this character in others as admirable. Titania enjoys playing games and making wagers, especially with those who she has nearly full control over the outcome. Her punishments tend to be more emotionally breaking for the losing players than physical. She is very snobbish and enjoys critiquing others.
-History: Titania was born and raised in the privacy of the royal Seelie fey quarters. Her first encounter with any fey of a stature lower than her own occurred when she was at an age equivalent to an 18 year old mortal. Because of this lack of social interaction, she often views herself as far above all others. A few thousand years later she was partnered with Oberon. For the past fifty or so thousand years the two have reigned over the Seelie Court. Titania does not truly love Oberon like a mortal would love, but she cares for his well being. She often sees him as a possession or prize and gets very jealous over other women whose beauty and wit parallel hers. She is currently skeptical about Oberon's intentions with one of her handmaidens, though she does not know who.
-Weapons: None
-Powers/Abilities: [i]As Queen of the Seelie Court, Titania's power is the ability to dispel the progress of the Unseelie Court's collection of the jewel shards. This is viewed as the ultimate power in the fey realm.
Available: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]-Name:
King Oberon
-Nickname: The Liege, His Majesty, The King, (Lord) Oberon (only for Titania or his lovers)
-Age: Unknown. Has the appearance of a youthful 20 year old but is in about his mid-30's on the fey lifeline.
-Race: Seelie
-Appearance: Stands at 6'8" due to royal fey blood. He is well built and has a very youthful energy about him.
-Personality: Oberon is very commanding when he needs to be, but this is rare. His is most commonly seen looking bored at Court, wishing for his wife's affections. He is very lively and energetic when with other male fey, but he is still always treated at their king, much to his dismay. His only comfort is in the occasional female fey lovers he takes (he has no interest in mortals, unlike Titania). He once loved his wife with a passion of obsession. He remembered when he thought his heart would stop if she were ever near but wouldn't allow him to touch her. Even something as small as her fingertips on his shoulder in order to announce her presence would suffice but he yearned to hold her. For him, it had been love at first site and at first, he didn't mind Titania's growing obsession for the perfections in life. He didn't mind the copious amount of time she would spend on other projects as she allowed her own interest in him dwindle. But soon, he became weary. He grew tired of vying for her attention and sought love, (at least physical love), elsewhere. unfortunately, even with these lovers he has never felt completely himself. Oberon is searching to find what is missing in his life at Court...
-History: Like Titania, Oberon was born and raised in the royal fey quarters of the Seelie court. However, he was constantly escaping his nurse and running to play with the other young male fey, disguising himself as a commoner. He still dwells on these days. Oberon's mother was also a rogue fey who had escaped from the high Court of the Unseelie. No fey in the Seelie Court knows of this except Titania. Lately, he has been blaming her lack of interest in him on this. Also, he often resents both Titania and her sister for the silly feud between the two but knows that his opinion isn't valued. He feels as if this tiff between the siblings has changed both Titania and himself for the worse. He recently went seeking the affections of one of his wife's handmaidens, Livany, but ended up caring for her a bit more than he planned. He is currently contemplating how to remedy this situation. He still loves Titania emotionally. Still loves to be within her presence and adores her delicate features but his once true love for her has since been tainted with loathing for her imperfections. No matter how brilliant her yes, how gorgeous her hair, it could not conceal the ugly smut of her personality. In Livany he found what Titania lacked: a heart of gold but a woman understanding to his situation who asks for nothing more then what he can give her.

-Weapons: None.
-Powers/Abilities: Oberon has the ability to bend anyone's will, fey or human, to what he wishes. This power has a temporary hold on fey (a maximum of three days) but can be used indefinitely on mortals. The only fey he has never used this power on are his parents, Titania, and Lively.
Available: No. Will be played by AliceInWonderland

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Name: Queen Mab
-Nickname: The Queen, Her Majesty, Her Highness, Lady Mab (by her many male suitors or slaves she favors), The Psychotic (by the Seelie. Is used as a full name)
-Age: Unknown. Has the appearance of a youthful 17 year old but is in about her late 20's on the fey lifeline.
-Race: Unseelie
-Appearance: Is 6'1", but is often slightly hunched and self-involved. She pulls herself up to full stature only when there is a visitor and she needs to look formal.
-Personality: Mab is insane. She is obsessed with power and feels as though everyone (primarily the male suitors seeking to be her husband and strengthen the Unseelie Court) is after hers. She often acts like a child, even in front of her Court and guests, but can suddenly switch to the regal, untamed beauty she was trained to be. Everything with Mab is at the flick of a switch. She takes pleasure in games, bets, and puzzles (like her sister) though her punishments are more physically gruesome for losers than her sister's.
-History: Mab is the younger sister of Titania. her parents found it necessary to help maintain the balance between the Seelie and Unseelie Courts, so Mab was gifted to the Unseelie Court in secret due to the fact that the Unseelies did not have a Queen to be in power. She was promptly married to the current King, Roiben, as a child and almost immediately murdered him. This gained her massive respect and pleased her chaotic court, who elected a group of council members to raise her until she was of age. Mab disposed of the council immediately, though the fey were allowed to leave the Unseelie Court unscathed. Their whereabouts are unknown. Currently Mab is lolling in her increasing power and indulging every pleasure she can.
-Powers/Abilities: As Queen of the Unseelie Court, Mab's power is the ability to dispel the progress of the Seelie Court's collection of the jewel shards. Again, this is viewed as the ultimate power in the fey realm.
Available: Yes

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Nautica Wells
ImageFemale
Adult
Seelie-Fey

Appearance: Her skin is a light shade of brown, dark brown eyes and full lips. Her curly, jet black hair is parted on the right side; the left side is cut short and tapered in the back except for a strand at her ear that is allowed to grow to her jawline; on the other side, curly locks are swooped over her forehead to cascade down just past her chin on the right.
Personality: Serious, attentive, haughty and secretive.
History: Born into the UnSeelie realm, Nautica stepped away after she found that she preferred the Seelie way of. She is not at all fond of killing mortals but does view them as lesser creatures then Feys.
Powers/Abilities: She is able to mold the energy given off from the marine nature. Even the slightest bit of humidity can be manipulated though the more, the better and more powerful. Once she has enough skill, if enough energy is available, she can forge weapons or even conjure up small storms.

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm

-Name: Livany
-Nickname: Liv
-Age: Unknown. Has the appearance of a youthful 19 year old but is in about her late 20's on the fey lifeline.
-Race: Seelie by birth, turns rogue with the intention of becoming Unseelie
-Appearance: Stands a hairbreadth under 6'0", is very thin but has a sense of swagger to her posture (much to Titania's displeasure). She is also very, very beautiful (another irritant to the Queen).
Seelie Court Appearance
Street and Unseelie Court Appearance
-Personality: Livany is extremely rebellious. She loathes rules and confinement, something that was a constant pressure at the Seelie Court. She blames a lot of this on her royal blood--she is a second cousin to Titania and one of her handmaidens. Like all fey, she lives for trickery, manipulation, games, and bets. Humans also seem to hold an odd fascination for her, perhaps due to her curious side. One thing she fears, though, is love and connecting with another. She sees it as a weakness and to be in love would be a hole in her tough skin. Overall, she prefers to rough it in the unknown than stick to the "comforts" and formalities of the Seelies.
-History: Born in the Seelie court, Livany was raised close to Titania and trained to be one of her handmaidens. However, she was always shirking her duties and lessons to run off and play with the boys and common children growing up. By the time she reached her fey pre-teens, she was completely restricted by her duties. For the last several thousand years she has been strongly restrained by these responsibilities. In her eyes, the only good thing to have come of her position and status is her friendship and consequent romance with Oberon. The connection she feels with him runs like a deep friendship, and potentially something more, but she fears love. Also fearing the wrath of Titania, Livany has decided to leave the Seelie Court for the city they are hidden within and venture towards the Unseelie Court.
-Powers/Abilities: Livany can manipulate her appearance better than most fey can with glamour. She can make her self nearly invisible, turning attention away from her (which is how she has avoided Titania discovering her) or make herself seem so stunning, she can draw attention from the Queen herself. She can also change small physical traits for a short amount of time.

-Name: Zachary Bredice
-Nickname: Zeb
-Race: Mortal Human
-Appearance: Stands at 6'3", is well built but often looked a bit worn out. He has a grungy street look, but keeps himself well groomed generally.
Before Leaving Home
Image Image
Currently

Image Image
-Personality: Zeb likes to give off the impression that he doesn't give a shit about anyone or what people do. Deep down, he does, but in the past he's found that giving in to caring leads to heartbreak and pain, so he tries to avoid it as much as possible. He comes off as rude to some, but in general is very charismatic when he needs to be. Zeb can be very manipulative--a trait he's learned by living on and off the streets for the past year. When under the influence, he can be angered easily, but all of his emotions are either amplified or quelled completely. It varies depending on his current state.
-History: Born in New York's Upper Eastside, everything was handed to Zeb on a silver platter. His parents, however, didn't pay much attention to him. They believed leaving him with a nanny was a satisfactory way to raise a child. This lead to Zeb lashing out and falling in with a bad crowd on the streets. Last year, at 18, he left home without any notice as a last attempt to get his parents to care. They made an extremely feeble attempt to find him, figuring that he would need to comeback for all the luxuries they had provided him with over the years. Instead, Zeb relied on the friends he had made in some of the shadier parts of town. Almost immediately he started abusing heroin and is still a current addict. He has been spending a lot of his time in Central Park as of late.
-Weapons: Zeb carries a rather large switchblade on him. He can handle it extremely well--as long as he's sober.
-Powers/Abilities: None.

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 pm

-Name:Derick ulop
-Nickname:D
-Race:Human
-Appearance: Image guy in the front the big guy in the front
-Personality:A carefree guy he never let's anything get to him.
-History:((Story))
-Weapons:A pair of small custom handguns and a katana for the October Japanese fest

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:44 pm

knock wrote:-Name:Derick ulop
-Nickname:D
-Race:Human
-Appearance: Image guy in the front the big guy in the front
-Personality:A carefree guy he never let's anything get to him.
-History:((Story))
-Weapons:A pair of small custom handguns and a katana for the October Japanese fest

:/ Did you read the rules....?

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Uh,yeah and I said he only has that katana for the Japanese program then it goes back up on the wall of his apartment

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm

knock wrote:Uh,yeah and I said he only has that katana for the Japanese program then it goes back up on the wall of his apartment

No, all profiles are supposed to be PMed first. Plus, your history and personality descriptions are really lacking compared to the others. There's quite a few examples up there. There's a rather extensive Rules posting, not just the notes in the character skeleton.

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 pm

I know about the last one I like putting my story out in the story

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolitaiishe on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

knock wrote:I know about the last one I like putting my story out in the story

Well there has to be some sort of background. I mean, I put a shitload of time into all of my characters and you did yours all of five minutes it looks like. Everyone putting thought into their characters and developing them before RPing keeps them from changing as the RP goes on. It's just something I've learned from experience.

Lolitaiishe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Well then I'm the odd one out I have an interest in psychology and if you you take a happy innocent boy who would balk at the thought of hurting a fly and you put him through the bloodiest war of the century he's not gonna come out the same happy go lucky kid he's gonna be a tough murderer with a hint of his old personality so keeping your characters the same through out the story isn't really that realistic or smart.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Knock, you are becoming defensive first of all. Second of all, that is called 'Character Development.' It happens. All of our characters may or may not change at the end of this but all she is asking is that you set a base for what your character is before we start the Rp.

Another thing, your character's bio shouldn't change regardless of what happens in the Rp. Just post it, it won't change the outcome because it is your character's past.

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!