The Shadow Follows (OOC)

Topic Tags:

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Shadow Follows (OOC)

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Have you ever wondered why your shadow follows you? You may think it's just the darkness from a beam of light. But what happens to those who have no shadows? There is a battle we do not know of, a battle in the darkness. Everyone in the human world is just living their normal daily lives, while your Shadow Side is at battle with one another. Some of the more powerful Shadows have the ability to control thier human half, (aka Bipolarity).

This story takes place in the modern day. The humans are peaceful and there are 7 kids that are about to learn about the powers they have and that their parents had. These 7 kids have a power to control shadows and they must help their shadows win a war that could destroy these 7 kids and they power they possess.

Character sheet:

Human

Name: (First & Last)
Grade:
Love Intrest: (you don't need one)

Shadow

Name: (3 words/ doesn't need to be associated with the human's name)
Appearance:
Side: (angelic or demonic)

*** Angelic Side's are the shadows that try to same humans (Guardian Angels) and can change into humanoids for short amounts of time. Demonic Side's are shadows that can take control of their Human's body for short periods of time (Bipolarity) and can cause harm to humans by supernatural abilities (mysterious scratches, scars, mind control) And rank is how powerful your shadow is (the higher the rank the more longer it can possess a human/ manifest into a humanoid) and there are 7 ranks (1 shadow per rank for the sake of this RP)***

Human

Name: Taro Ritsue
Gander: Male
Appearance:
Grade: 11th
Love Intrest: No one curently

Shadow

Name: Edagener Eustir Orat
Appearance:
Side: Demonic

Male 1 Hirochi-Zangus
Male2
Male3
Male or Female (Depending on who dips the fourth of a gender)
Female 1
Female 2
Female3

Ranks
1 Hirochi-Zangus

Angelic
Angelic
Angelic
Angelic
Demonic Hirochi-Zangus
Demonic
Demonic
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Re: The Shadow Follows (OOC)

Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: Kale Arlowe
Appearance: Tall with the brawn to fill it. Lean body hardened from years of track. Shaggy brown hair and bright green eyes. A jagged mouth usually hanging in some sort of a grin.
Grade: College Freshman

Shadow

Name: The Malevolent. (Goes by 'Mal')
Appearance: Dark...shape....shadow?
Side: Demonic

Note: I'm a fan of shades of gray. Could this demonic side be actually attempting to help the side of the angelics?
ViceVersus
Scholar and Designer
Member for 7 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Sorry about this one... Post in the other one please! thanks.. and sorry about that.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: Frost Fourehvir
Appearance:Image
Grade: 11
Love Interest: None

Shadow

Name: Watashidomo Iyoku Kyuushutsu
Appearance:Image
Side: Angelic
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 5 years

Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Am I accepted? Sorry, mates, I don't have any vivid anime pics dragged from photobucket/deviantart.

:((

But I see now what the appearance of the 'shadow' was supposed to mean and I shall go back and edit accordingly.

:))
ViceVersus
Scholar and Designer
Member for 7 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Ok... I need everyone to stop posting in this one and post in the more recent "The Shadow Follows OOC" because this one was posted by accident. thank you.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.