Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadow Follows IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Shadow Follows IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Taro

He sat there wathcing kids enter the room and he decided to check his watch. 'two minutes till class starts.' he said to himself. He looked around and saw Frost sitting near the back of the class and Jodi sitting a few rowa away from him. 'Them again?' he thought to himself.

Edagener

He heard Mal talking to him and monster. "Yeah! Join the fun, Mal. We're watching a human boy." he explained to Mal. The monster turned around and saw another Demonic fly over.
"What's all the fun?" he said in a whispering tone. He was a skeleton with metalic wings that looked like scythes. Ligaments were in place to hold the bones together and the vital organs were in pure sight. A blue light radiated from his rib cage which lite up the area.
"We're trying to intimidate Frost." explained Edagener laughing when he turned to Mal. "Wanna join?"
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm

"You spoil me, Dagger. You know that interrogation is one of my more...lucrative talents..." Mal reached out with a long finger and reached through the boundaries, stroking the conscious of this boy named Frost.

While Mal didn't possess Edagener's level of power (no one could cavort with Monster as easily as Dagger did) Mal certainly had the upper hand in other areas. The two Demonics had an uneasy friendship, as far as 'friendships' went. Mal settled in the shady sinister darkness with the others, knowing that the atmosphere could turn tense in a second.

"This is the Angelic's boy!" Mal commented as he felt the boy shiver, "You seem to be inviting the wrath of those Lifted Wings. If you are planning on starting a war, Dagger, there are more artful and fantastic ways to go about it...."

His icy pale blue eyes narrowed.

"But this is certainly more fun."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Jodi-She look around and saw taro again"what the heck i can't get away from this kid"She look at the clock it ring and class start.She pull out her notebook and being writing down stuff not looking at taro again.

Moon-"This is bad the war is getting worse".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Taro

"Today we shall introduce ourselves," began the teacher, 'Not again,' thought Taro, "to the people around you. Find two people you don't know and interact with them. Names, hobbies, myspace accounts, anything. We'll begin our schedule in 30 minutes." said the teacher as he sat down and watched all the kids get up from their chairs and find people they've never seen before. 'Forget it. I don't need this all day.' he thought to himself and looked over at Jodi.

Edagener

He watched the boy for a while longer and saw that the classroom was getting filled with cluters of people moving about. "Well I'm done." said Edagener standing up. "See you guys later." he said and jumped away into the darkness. The skeleton and monster kept sitting there watching Frost hoping he would soon start to feel a presence.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Kale was roused from a light achy sleep by his sell phone twittering. He rolled over (realizing that he had keeled out on the floor by his sweaty cleats instead of in his bed) and read the caller ID.

"Lace...."

"Hey, Kale, what was up at lunch?"

"It was nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Is that what Mal told you?"

The traces of the headache were fading, but would no doubt get worse when The Ever Malevolent would burst back into Kale's mind. Kale reached up and tried to rub the pain away from his temples.

"Kale...I'm worried about you."

Kale was getting worried to. Mal was in and out so many times these days that it was starting to be more stressful with him gone than with him pacing around and causing havoc. He swallowed, not sure what to say.

"I think there's something happening out there..." Kale whispered, trying to get a handle on what he had to say, "...something that's much bigger than you or me."

"Well you tale Mal to take care of you. Because if anything were to happen to you...I'd...well, I'm not sure what I'd do."

Kale managed a smile even through his pain.

Mal leaned forward and saw that there were other shadows in the classroom.

"Interesting...." He tapped his chin. Dagger had certainly been busy. What were the chances of all of these Hosts in one room?

With a single thought Mal took control of the room. He saw every nook and cranny, he absorbed every secret. The shadows in the room flickered, and some of the students felt a sudden chill. The Monster waited next to him, lips drawn and ready to strike.

"What is our objective here?" Mal muttered, "Just fear? Fear for what?"

He swept around the room once more, just barely leaving his position from the observance. These other children were Hosts of shadows, too be sure. Some were more enlightened than the others. Part of Mal was waiting for an attack from an Angelic--but no. They knew not to attack him. They had their orders...

He leaned back, now, content to watch and see what Edagener had planned.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Jodi-These teacher are starting to get on her nervous she look at taro and get up and sat by him"Ok taro i want to know everthing where did you get that scar and do you have a shadow demon she ask him".

Moon-Stuiped demon's but wait how did they get here to the pure realm think's for awhile.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Edagener

Flying around he looked around the Darkness seeing not many spots of light. "More are dying then breeding." he said to himself talking about the Special Seven that possessed the power to interact with their Shadows. "Of course..." he began, "My host doesn't know I exist... yet..." then began to laugh loudly so that all in the Darkness could hear him.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:52 pm

There. The small chittering girl. She stood up and went to speak to Edagener's Host. Mal frowned. Whoever was residing in that human--be she Angelic or Demonic--seemed to know an awful lot about the battle. Unless, of course, the shadow had decided to take over the girl. Her movements were juvenile and untrained as most humans. Mal licked his lips, not sure which was which.

His presence could now easily be felt in the room. Flexing his power he wrapped tendrils of mental shadow around the rather frail, pathetic looking girl. He pressed a little further, and found her name. Jodi.

"And just who do you belong to?"

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Jodi-Moon she said in her head she a angelic shadow.

Moon-I feel something wrong with jodi"Come's in to the class room and see's a shadow"Hey what are you doing stay out of her head and walk up to him are you a demon or shadow.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm

The class went on without a sound. Mal felt the presence of the Angelic, and a smile spread itself across his dark features. Depending on this Angelic's rank, she would know about his mission in the Pure Realm, or she would not. Either way it would be fun to poke around a bit. After all, he was a Demonic.

"My name is The Ever Malevolent, Moon." Mal unfurled himself luxuriously in the room and the atmosphere in the room plunged. Mal felt that with just a small bit of effort he could easily drain the oxygen from the human's immediate area, "And I would hope you are intelligent enough to know who I am. Fates know you aren't strong enough."

He exhaled and with it came his power. The Hosts in the room knew what was happening, but for the other humans, the other Know-Nothings, this was a strange new feeling. The feeling of something beyond in their midst.

"I'm just curious why so many of the seven happened to be in the same room. You know the rules, Lifted Wing. You know they aren't meant to know about us. Do I have to drag you home by your halo now?"

He was goading her, but then again the did just stand there blankly in her shining. Although he was on her side, Mal wanted to grip her and shake her hard. Was she so foolish, so thickheaded to miss what was happening here? What Dagger was planning, and how dangerous it was for the humans to know?

Mal swept in further and found that the girl Jodi was as sparse and as dimwitted as he had thought.

"You disgust me..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Moon-What did i said get out of her head now you demon and i do you know who you are but get out of jodi head now.I don't know why the seven are in this room."You will not drag me by my halo and i will make sure of that she said".

(Sorry my brain is not working right now so this is one is stuiped)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Taro

He felt a great deal of power in the room as he suddenly felt like the wind was knocked out of him within a milisecond. 'What? What is this?' he thought ot himself and looked around the room. He saw that everyone was going about their chit-chat normaly except for him, Jodi, and Frost. He tried to keep himself from falling out of his chair and tried to keep his consious in tact. 'I'll ask to go to the nurse.' he thought to himself trying to clam down. He got up slowly and shaky, walked over to the teacher and asked, "May I go to the infirmary, sir?" he asked starting to get pale.
"Oh! Yes, you do look pale." said the teacher amazed and some of the students in the room turned to see what was going on. "Down the hall, past the gym, and to the right." he said quickly as Taro headed for the door. As soon as he left the room and closed the door, it felt like he had lost a ton of weight and fell on his knees from the relief.
"Damn... that wasn't the same forcce... was it?" he said softly and tried getting back up. While he was getting up, the door oppend and he saw a familiar face, Frost.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm

((Sorry for not posting sooner >< I was really busy with things.))

“Teacher, I feel sick.” Lio said at once, standing straight up and staring at him. He merely waved his hand, a gesture that meant two things. One, he doesn't care and two, she could do whatever she wanted. Hurrah for carelessness. She quickly grabbed her things and rushed out the door. Everything was getting weirder by the second, it was starting to creep her out. If only she knew, maybe that cat had something to do with this. Neko? Neko are you there? Where the hell are you? She growled, kicking the dirt underneath her. She just needed to get away. After checking with the nurse and successfully tricking her into thinking she was sick, she started to head home. Actually, she really did feel sick, a really sick feeling was in her stomach. As if she wanted to puke.

Neko, being bored by everything and everyone, decided to head back. Anyways, it seemed she was calling out for her. What do you want? This better be important. She rolled her eyes, becoming Lio's shadow once more. “Oh good, you're back. What's happening? Why do I keep on seeing these weird people around me? Why are you suddenly going and coming? Wh-” Hey, shush. You're giving me a headache. Let's just say this is all a secret. “Don't 'let's just say' me! I need to know!” Well too bad, I'm too lazy to explain the whole thing. With that, Neko once again blended with the other shadows, seemingly escaping the wrath of Lio. “That stupid cat.....”

Neko was once again back in the Darkness Realm, knowing that she did her job. Well, things should now get interesting. Anyways, something was bound to happen. She heard a loud laugh throughout the Darkness Realm, and knew who it was. “Hah, Edagener, always laughing away his miseries.” She shook her head, jumping up as she landed on a high peak. The Darkness Realm was darkness, nothing more, nothing less.

HISS
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 pm

The Angelic shadow's English was breaking. Mal blinked twice, he lost track of what she was trying to say to him. No matter. Taro, Dagger's human had stood and was trying to throw the effects Mal had over him. He left the room and The Ever Malevolent swept after him.

Frost came with him, too. Mal kept a careful eye on the Angelic's boy. Out of all of them in the room, Frost was the only one that Mal really cared about. He would have to play his cards carefully. Edagener was no idiot, even if he wasn't the sharpest shadow on the plane. If Mal didn't do his share of damage where he could then there would be no telling the repercussions later.

He would explain this to Charros in due time. The Ever Malevolent summed up his power and swirled around the boy Frost.

"And look who we have here..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Jodi-She felt sick and ask the teacher if she could go to the nurse."Yes you may go the teacher said".She walk out of the class room and ran out of the school."Moon she said in her mind what was that"A demon took your hold of your mind"Great she said and her shadow blend in with mine.

Moon-"Back in the pure realm".Ugh that stupied demon think's he can miss with me".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Frost

Feeliong the presence of a shadow around him Frost got a chill. Although it was not very bad as he knew know shadow could touch him. Not with Fuyu by his side. Seeing Taro walk out of the room Frost stood up and followed him. "What is your problem?" He asked him, "you don't look very sick."
Frost suddenly felt the presence again and this time it was stronger than ever, almost as if whatever it was was circling around him.

Fuyu

Seeing the Demonic shadow circling around his host Fuyu didn't care about the rules. Reaching out his hand and grabbing Mal's shoulder Fuyu said, "Stop trying to intimidate Frost, before I make you." As he finished a small flash of power flew down his arm and started to burn where he was holding Mal. "I know what you do for us. But in my book you're still just a lowly Demonic, worse one who can't decide which side he's on."
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Mal whirled, reforming himself until he no longer was near the boy, but back on the plane where the shadows mingled.

"You would ruin me!" The Ever Malevolent sneered, "You would hold me back in these crucial moments. You know of what I do, yes, I am no fool. You are a respected Angelic. After Edegener's actions today, can you expect me to just stand idly at his side, applauding? I am his second. I am still a Demonic Captain. I cannot abide in the light despite working towards it. You scoff at me, Angelic, but in the end I will be the one who saves you. Then we shall see who laughs."

His shoulder burned where the Angelic had touched him. To rectify this, Mal simply shed his tangible sentient form and became a flitting darkness near the two boys.

"All of you fleeing the classroom, suddenly falling ill?" He whispered, "It hardly seems likely. You are not ill. You are entangled as the sun sets and the shadows become real. Your shadows have put you in more danger than what you could ever know--what THEY could ever know!"

He whirled, for the Angelic Fuyu was burning with a quiet anger.

"There is a monster. In the classroom." Mal breathed, "And it will strike down the Know-Nothing humans if you do not stop it. Now that all of the Hosts are gone, there is nothing stopping it. Dagger--I mean, Edeneger is the only one who controls it."

There was a feral snarl from inside the classroom, and a shout from the unwitting teacher. The Monster had become sentient.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Taro

He listened to what FRost had to say and brushed it off. "It doesn't concern you, Frost." he said getting up. "I'd better get to the infirmary so if you wouldn't mind, I'll be going now." he said without looking at Frost and heading down the hall.

Edagener

"I've come up with a plan!" He exclaimed into the Darkness. "The Special Seven will help us win this war! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed so loud that now it ws the only noice in the Darkness. Every Demonic in the Realm heard the announcement and the skeleton became shocked.
"Would they really?" he whispered then grabbed a rock and scratched a message with it's fingers. Edagener has a plan. Return to the Darkness ASAP. All will be explained. It wrote and then dropped the rock into the hole. In the Nexus Realm, a rock came falling from the ceiling of the school and landed on the tile. It was a Shadow rock so no human could see it or interact with it physically, but Mal saw the rock fall and knew something was going on in the Darkness.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Mal locked eyes with the Angelics.

"Duty calls..." He whispered to them and their charges before withdrawing from the Human Realm altogether.

It was within seconds that Mal emerged next to Endagener. Both beings were now perfectly sentient now that they were in the Darkness Realm. Mal ran his fingers through his hair, glad to finally be at one with the plane of reality he belonged on.

"I was wondering when you were going to call something together, Dagger. It gets incredibly stuffy down there, and between. You say that you have a plan? I'm surprised that you didn't call me in to consult. You know I'm better on the tactical end than you are..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Edagener

"Hah! You wish." said Edagener smiling. Then put his hands behind his head and cracked his head. "We shall wait for the others. We still need..." he then started counting with his fingers, "me, you, Neko..." he said chillingly letting out a small laughter. "As soon as Neko gets here, I'll tell you our plan to win this war."

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!