The Shadow Follows IC

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Shadow Follows IC

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 am

~Taro~

It was 8:15 when he finally arived at school. He went straight to his locker and put his stuff away. 'Another year.' he thought to himself and grabbed the books he needed for the first class. He was walking down the hall and noticed some girls looking at him, and a few guys in a group noticed him walk by.
"Hey is that..?"
"Shh!" said another person in the group hushing the other guy from saying anything.
'Heh... they're going to do it this year as well?' he thought to himself remembering how people ignored him and just brushed it away like last years news. He entered his classroom with no one except him, the teacher, and a couple of girls gathered around a table giggling and talking to eachother. He walked up to the teacher and said, "Where do I sit, sir?"
"And who might you be?" asked the teacher lowering his glasses.
"Taro, Taro Ritsue." and as he said that the girls in the back of the room started giggling again. He looked over his shoulder and saw one of them looking at him, then looked at one of her friends. "Hmph." and he turned back tot the teacher.
"You sit in the back corner." said the teacher. "Failures Corner." He said in a devilish tone.
"Huh? Faliures Corner?" Asked Taro as he was about to walk away.
"Eveyone that sits in that corner falls asleep during class and inevitably fails the class." Explained the teacher.
"Heh... no need to worry. Failing's the last thing on my to-do list, sir." he said and walked to his desk. He sat down and looked over to his left and saw the girls quickly look away and giggle again. 'Of course...' thought Taro. 'Same as last year...'

~Edagener~

Darkness filled everything. A few peices of land floating in what seems like space. All of a sudden a voice is heard. "Hey. Edagener." said the dark voice. "What're our plans for the day?"
"Heh..." said a creepy, cold voice, "We're going to play a little game!" it finished. The voice was not a dark voice nor was it high-pitched, but it was creepy enough to come straight out of a horror film.
"What?"
"We're going to play a game of hide and seek." said Edagener. The darkness started to light up to a dimness like you were in a dark room with one candle lite. A monstrous figure was next to a light soure, a hole in the ground. And a pitch black figure across the hole from it.
"Hide and seek?" said the monster.
"Yes... But we'll play it later." said Edagener and when he finished his sentence they both began to laugh a horrid laugh filling the air with a chill. Seconds later the light from the hole vanished and darkness consumed the Realm... The Darkness Realm...
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Re: The Shadow Follows IC

Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 am

Jodi-I walk in to the classroom a little nervou's and ask the teacher where do i sit.
Right next to the young man in the failures corner"the teacher said the teacher also ask me my name i told him it was jodi river's.
I took a sit next to the boy girl's giggle all around i just get out my stuff and wait for class to start.

Moon-Light was everywhere in the pure realm what am i going to do today i thought to myself.What about i go and find someone to play with and she flew away to find a person to play with.

(i can change anything you want just tell me)
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby ViceVersus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am

It was preseason warm-up time at Grand River State University. Kale was feeling pretty stoked to be out on the track again with his spikes and numbers on again. He missed the easy atmosphere of his high school league, but Kale was well used to state meets and their harsh regulations. The new world of college sports wouldn't faze him. Nope. Today it was just himself out on the field. Jogging in place he mentally prepped himself, ready for the starting block.

~Hot damn...~ A voice in the back of his head whispered. There was the girls track team, a gaggle of long legged freshmen and a few juniors in their short shorts and--

"Down, boy." Kale muttered to himself, sweeping down to stretch out his legs.

The Ever Malevolent, or 'Mal' as he preferred to be called, wouldn't be sated. He put Kale through a few mental pictures of the girls team until the young man's pre-race hype was completely obliterated.

"Really, man?" Kale straightened and ran his hands through his hair, staring up at the sun. It was high noon.

Kale glanced down at the red padding under his feet. They had just remarked the track, that was nice. Another thing--Kale had no shadow at 12:00 just like everyone else. Mal was sulking somewhere in Kale's head and wouldn't be let out.

~Come on, Kale. Let's go talk to them.~

"After the race..." Kale whispered. He had finally uncoiled enough and put his mind back at the race, "...got it?"

Sulky, Mal withdrew and let Kale settle in for the starting gun.
ViceVersus
Scholar and Designer
Member for 7 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

~Taro~

He looked over to the girl that sat down next to her. He then looked the other direction towards the wall. 'A new student?' he thought to himself. He had never seen this girl around school before and thought maybe he just didn't notice her before, but decided to brush it off. He started to get a little light headed and thought, 'Not on the first day!' The headache receeded and he put his hand on his face covering half of his face.

~Edagener~

"It's almost time." said Edagener to the monster. The light began the shine again. Similar holes were on other peices of floating rocks.
"Time to play?" asked the monster curiously.
"Yes. Once we find the right opprotunity, that is." explained Edagener as they watched through the little hole in the ground.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby HISS on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

“Well, another day to school...” Lio muttered under her breath, slamming her locker close. She carried her books to her next class, Math was it? Wonderful. Starting the day off with her worst subject. Aww, it's not that bad! Anyways, have you seen the guys there? Don't they look ju- “Shut.Up.” Lio hissed. Why in the world was she cursed with a demonic cat?

Opening the door to her class, she nodded to her teacher. “Oh, well if it isn't Lio Zetch.” The teacher sneered at her. She hated him. End of comment. He was one of those teachers who liked to torture their students, giving them a bad reputation or whatever. Luckily, she was at least smart enough to avoid his embarrassments. Well, if only you showed them how smart you were. The voice replied, Lio can picture her sly grin. I don't need to waste my time on useless stuff. She thought back, but smiling politely at the teacher. “You'll be seated right by the window, miss.” He replied bluntly, turning back to the papers on his desk.

She nodded, her fake smile twitching as she got her seat. “God, that son of a...” She growled, plopping down on her seat. Sighing, she looked out the window, at least she can daydream now. Heh, Lio, guess what? “I don't want to know...” I see another shadow, that's what. Neko grinned, her Cheshire cat smile never leaving her face. Lio averted her gaze, more reluctantly than curiously, as she looked at a boy. “Oh....”
HISS
Member for 5 years

Postby ViceVersus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--"

"Good run today, Kale." Lacey Moore strolled over to the freshman after the race. They had been friends since middle school and usually the two sent up for state meets. Kale was doubled over catching his breath after the five hundred sprint and would have grinned up at her but there was something going on in his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--"

"Thanks Lace. I'm really out of shape." Kale's face was twisted in what appeared to be muscle pain, but really he was trying to shut out the screaming inside of his head. Mal wasn't happy, and he wanted out very soon.

The corners of Lacey's mouth twitched, "Is Mal not too stoked to be out here in the sun?"

"AHHHHHHHH--Bingo. Damn, always liked her."

"Yeah." Kale wiped the sweat from his face with his jersey. The slick fabric didn't do much though, and when he dropped it there was Lacey with a dry towel and a water bottle half full of ice water.

"Here. For the both of you." Bright brown eyes shone in amusement, "Hey--I'm going out for lunch with the girls. If you meet us at the diner on 4th and Reece, you can come to."

"Might as well. I don't have any other plans." Kale chuckled.

Giving one last smile, Lacey swung around and trotted back to the changing rooms.

"Mmm..."

About ten seconds later, Lacey wheeled around.

"Tell him to stop staring at my ass!"

"She knows you as well as I do!" Kale laughed as Mal withdrew again from the outside heat, letting Kale pick himself up and head to the showers.
ViceVersus
Scholar and Designer
Member for 7 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:07 pm

~Taro~

The bell rang and class started with only a few people missing in the room. 'Empty seats? On the first day?' Taro asked himself. He noticed the teacher get up from his desk and began writing something on the chalk board. The sound of chalk clanking helped calm Taro down a little, but he knew something was going to happen, just like last year.
"Today we will introduce ourselves to eachother. Find a partner that you do not know and introduce yourself. Tell about you name, age, hobbies, all that stuff. Enjoy, and we'll begin class in 20 minutes." said the teacher who then sat back down and began reading from his book.
Taro turned next to him to the girl and decided since he didn't know her it'd be better to find the closest person. "Hey," he began getting her attention, "I'm Taro Ritsue." He said politly lifting his arm to signify he wanted to shake hands. "I'm 16, and my hobbies are kind of personal to me. If I knew you better I'd tell you. Anywawys, what's your name?"

~Edagener~

"Hey, I'm Taro Ritsue." said a distorted voice.
"Ahhh... it looks like Taro's interacting with a female human." said Edagener happily. "Seems like my human can be friendly." he said and began to laugh. The monster looked at Taro through the light.
"He looks like you." he said amazed.
"Of course he looks like me you idiot!" Said Edagener standing up and raising one of his long claws. "He's everything I am! I'm his shadow!" He exclaimed and looked down and smiled widely. His mouth was the size of 2 average humans mouths combined and the fangs were at least 2 inches each. "Time to play a little game! Heh.. hah! Hahahahaha!"
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby ViceVersus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

As Kale drove into town for the lunch meeting, he could feel Mal pacing in his mind, trapped like a tiger.

"Could you not do that while I'm navigating downtown traffic?" Kale glanced into the rear-view mirror into his own eyes, "One of these times you're actually going to get me killed, spazzing around in there."

"How do you know that's not been my plan all along?"

"Well, it's not."

"Damn, you're good."

The Ever Malevolent was feeling a bit pinched for space actually. He waited until Kale had pulled into the Big Burger's lot before lunging at the walls of Kale's mind. He broke through easily, slipping through the shifting portals and into the realm between and beyond.

Kale jerked with the uncomfortable sensation, nearly slamming up on the curb and into the window of the diner.

"Would you WARN me when you're going to do that?" Kale shouted angrily.

He glanced in the mirror again. Mal was gone, at least for the moment.

The Ever Malevolent shifted and twisted his careful way through the other shadows. He rapped twice when he found where he finally wanted to be.

"Oh Edagener....open up!"
ViceVersus
Scholar and Designer
Member for 7 years

Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Myou Hana

Myou walked in casually into her new classroom and school, her long dark jet black hair swayed as she approached the teacher, "Hi I'm Myou Hana" she said calmly and waited for the teacher to respond back. The teacher looked up and nodded and looked back to his book "you sit in front of Mr. Taro Ritsue, the one in the corner" he said coolly not looking up. "ohh okay..." Myou said shyly and headed that way, she got a few stares from the others, mostly the girls, she always had that problem girls in school never really liked her and she didn't know why, it happens anywhere she went. Myou always thought it was her style of clothes,she dressed in a dark fashion even though she had a normal personality, she was a bit above average in grades and she was good at sports, she didn't see the problem.

She sat down in her sit and checked through her black bag with a red cross on it and took out a notebook and pencil. She then sat down her bag next to her and looked up at the board and saw they were all introducing themselves, Myou really didn't want that so instead she doodled in her notebook.

Froid Fugen Mutisme

Sigh it the same again this year for her how sad Froid said a bit sad to herself, why do they judge before they meet her she's isn't mean or snobby how horrible.
Froid was at Myou side watching her and her surroundings,she was sitting in the window seal feeling bad for Myou. Froid's white purple hair moved a bit due to a near by window was open, she fixed her black lolita dress a bit since she was sitting and waiting to see how Myou's day would be like,she wished it would change and she could have some friends soon.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~
AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 5 years

Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Frost ran toward his math class in a hurry, he had woken up late today. Damn, He thought to himself, I really need to get my alarm clock to work, Fuyu can't tell time like we humans do, He was thinking of his shadow who had had to wake him up this morning.
Don't be so inconsiderate, Fuyu said in Frost's mind, At least I woke you up.
Noticing an empty desk in front of a girl in the far right corner Frost walked there and sat. Noticing everyone around him in conversation Frost decided to do the same. Turning to the girl to his right he said, "Hello, my name is Frost Fourehvir who are you?"

(Aya that would be you lol. Just letting you know to avoid confusion.)
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 5 years

Postby HISS on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Averting her gaze, she looked up at the teacher, hearing him speak. “Introductions...?” She questioned, shaking her head. Oh how she hated those things, she wasn't the kind to be social unless she needed to. “Hello there.” A boy said, grinning at her. It had a different meaning though, she knew it. “Hi..” She replied, sighing. “I'm Lio, age 16, and hate talking to people. Pleasure to meet you.” She glared, that should be a good sign. Anyways, she finished her task. No more worries. The boy merely glared back, turning away as he talked, more like flirted, with another girl.

She wondered where her little demon went, she didn't hear any smart remark. Looking down, she noticed her shadow gone, which made her go into a string of curses. That stupid cat, I told her to tell me before she suddenly disappeared... She thought, tapping her pencil on the desk impatiently. A little rush of wind caught her off guard as she shivered, looking up. There, she saw an angel. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly looked away. Pretend you don't see her....Pretend you don't see her.....Aw damn, I can see her! Who am I kidding?!

~*~

Neko observed from the corner of the room, far away from the window. She sensed an angel around here, and sadly it was beside the window. Out of all the places, wonderful. Sighing, she just watched, her red eyes darting across the room to see anyone or anything suspicious. Nothing, it was safe, for now. She quickly slinking through the walls, blending in with the building's shadow. Now, what would she do until school is over? Nothing was there to do, maybe hang around the Darkness Realm?

She sunk into the ground, grinning. Maybe say hi to a few of her 'Friends', or just fool around. Anyways, who even likes to be serious now days? Arriving at her destined place, she looked around, sniffing the air. It was the same as ever. She happily skipped along, what kind of trouble shall she cause today?
HISS
Member for 5 years

Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 pm

O hi am Jodi river am 15 years old and i skip a grade.I was nervous this boy was really cute.Don't be worried jodi am here to protect and give you speech.Ya i know moon i said inside of my head.Um your taro right well nice to meet you as i shook his hand and look away.Why must i be so nervous.Like i said before.Yes moon i know shut up.

Moon-Wow that girl can be hot head sometimes o well.
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Taro

"Nice to meet you, Jodi." he said calmly but noticed she was getting a little red. 'Does she like me?' he thought to himself. He then felt a sharp pain in his left arm and quickly grabbed it and began to hiss in pain. "Ugh..." he moaned clenching his arm tightly.

Edagener

The monster leaned over the hole and began to giggle while the dark figure across from him started to vanish. "Hide and seek?" the monster asked.
"Heh... Yeah! Start counting!" said Edagener in a chilling voice. The Darkness Realm was completely filled with the horrid laughter of the monster and Edagener.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Jodi-I look back over to taro o my god are you ok he was holding his arm.Moon i thought in my head what wrong with him.I don't know jodi i don't know.Ugh taro i said and grab his hand do you need to go to the nurse.

Moon-Something is odd about that boy i think i need to watch jodi more careful now.
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Taro

"No... I'm fine... Just got a cramp in my arm..." he said not realizing how stupid what he just said was. 'A cramp in my arm? From sitting here?' he thought to himself. ' That's idiotic!' he thought. Then the pain receded and he let go of his arm. "Uh... I'm fine." he said and looked towards the wall again and covered half his face, just like before.

Edagener

"twelve...thirteen...fourteen...fif-" counted the monster and sudenly stopped when he saw great white fangs appear from the darkness.
"Damn!" Edagener said when he heard the monster begin saying fifteen. "Only fourteen and a half seconds?" he said cuirously. The jaw tilted sideways completely in a 90 degree angle. "Hah! That was fun..." he continued. More of his fangs were showing in the darkness as the light from the hole began to brighten up.
"Well... what now?" said the monster scratching his head.
"We watch." he said tilting his head back in place.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Its ok i told taro you don't have worry i would'nt make funny of you i said.I pull his face toward mine and look into his eyes we all make a stupied joke i pulled him arm and saw a scar on it o no i said in my head.What is it jodi.Moon he has a shadow doing this to him.Ok just stay away from him.I get up and move to other seat.

Moon-So the boy has a shadow must be evil

(This ok)
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am

(that's fine different from what i had in mind, but i can manage. I have a scar now! Yeah! lol)

Taro

He saw Jodi get up and move to an open seat on the other side of the room and looked at his arm. The scar was noticable to him, but disapeared within a matter of seconds. Taro's eyes widened, 'What?' he thought to himself. He was amazed at the sudden disapearance of the mark and realized no one else saw it except Jodi and him. He then calmed down and looked back at the wall. "Hmph." he said to himself and put two fingers on his right eye. He did this when he needed to think deeply. 'What's going on?! This didn't happen last year!' he thought loudly. It was all he could hear, not even the sound of all the student's talking distracted him. 'What's going ON?!'

Edangener

"Hmm..." said Edagener out loud. He stood up and the the light from the hole grew brighter, almost to that of a room lite with 50 candles now. A black figure stood up with claws that reached down past the knee. The fangs grew brighter the more the hole radiated light. "I'm going to find some other Demonics to bug." he said and turned around. He didn't give any effort to jump and flew in the zero gravity realm until he found another piece of ground to land on.
"What's going on?!" said Taro's voice. Edagener continued gliding and began to smirk.
"Heh... So we made contact at last." he said creeply and smiled greatly.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 am

(Ya sorry about that but need something)

I look at taro again and thought to myself how can a cute guy have a evil shadoow.I don't know said moon.I feel so bad for him.
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am

Taro

He looked at Jodi and closed his eyes and and rubbed his eyes. *sigh* 'Is there no end to my pain?' he asked himself. He then looked up and saw the teacher getting up and walking towards Jodi. 'Damn, I scare her off and now she's going to get in trouble. Hah. It doesn't affect me, so what do I care?' he said to himself and looked at his watch. 8:37 am.
"why did you move?" asked the teacher.

Edagener

He looked around the realm and saw nothing but darkness. "Damn. Not a single Shadow?" he asked himself and saw a piece of land with a Demonic on it. Edagener turned and flew towards the land. "Hey there." he began and saw the shadow had disappeared. "Oh, nevermind then." he said in a voice that sounded like a 12 year old boy. He then walked up to the light and looked down and saw Kale Arlowe. "What do we have here?" he said curiously tilting his head.

(Digimonrule45, It'd be easier if you typed in third person because I think some people might get confused on who's talking and also could you please use quotation marks? Thanks.)
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 5 years

Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 am

Myou Hana

Myou looked up and smiled "ohh I'm Myou Hana nice to meet you Frost" she said happily "your the first to talk to me on my first day thanks" she added still smiling, "are you new to the school to or have you been here before?" she asked curiously.

Froid Fugen Mutisme

"Alright Myou you made a friend" Froid said out loud clapping her hands happily, she felt happy for Myou, Froid is usually silent and cold but today she really wanted to help Myou have a good first day. Froid was now hovering over Myou to keep a close eyes on what was happening, her white purple hair was in her face again so she moved it calmly away, and stood behind Myou.
AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.