The Summer Runaways

The Summer Runaways

Did you ever have that one place where you at home? Did you feel like you didn't have to be ashamed of yourself? For six teens, this is the place where all their cares go away. Welcome to Freedom,California.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Summer Runaways”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Summer Runaways

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Summer Runaways

Postby JimmyTheRat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

That would be like calling Vinny a wanna be gangster. Except they'd be right.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)
JimmyTheRat
Member for 2 years

Postby Comrade on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm

When did the IC become the OOC ._.
u fookin w0t m8
Comrade
Member for 3 years

Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Meh, well it doesnt hurt anyone, and no one really answers here, so...
TheBouquineuse
Member for 2 years

Postby JimmyTheRat on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

I was just thinking that, though I passed it off. Doesn't really so any damage except bumping up the post count.
JimmyTheRat
Member for 2 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.