The Vestiges of the Sky

The Vestiges of the Sky

-REDUX- (Still Accepting Human characters and villians!)The forces of Chaos are awakening from a 2,000 year sleep, and it is up to six teens who can control the elements to solve the mystery behind their powers, and save the world from this ancient force.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Vestiges of the Sky”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » The Vestiges of the Sky

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Vestiges of the Sky

Postby Reginox on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Ohohooo, Zetna, you have given me a great idea. I'll be working heavily on Randal Cross today, that's for certain.
Reginox
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Looks like I'm going to have to do some work with Vega here soon. XD She finally is going to have an older brother.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm

*Thumbs up* Nice, glad to see you finally found someone to do it!
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Ami's going to be doing it, Len and Rin are making a come back too, not as their total original selves, but they'll be back.

But I'm glad. :3
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:24 am

Looks like we have everyone. When do we start?

Zodia195
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 pm

We start soon, tomorrow night.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

I dunno if I should wait to post until after I get back or not, I don't want to get into the thick of it then potentially hold up the RP. What do you think Jakuri?
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

@Max it might be best to wait; but if you find that you are able to post while you are gone, then you can jump in at anytime.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby Me_and_I on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Hmm... Since we should be starting soon, I think it's fair to warn you: my posting might not be all that frequent this week or next due to exams and the holidays. I'll do my very best to save writing power for this though!
It's a long walk all the way back to my house, so why don't we just sit here and watch the cars drive by.
In this superb little world,
I'd rather die than fall asleep.
Sleep is for the dead,
I'm not quite dead yet.
I live on being sleep deprived.
Me_and_I
Member for 5 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

All I ask is that you do your best. ^^ Stuff like what's coming up are the things which matter most.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby Zetta on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Uh, I'm kinda curious, is this still open?

'cause it looked pretty damn interesting, and I kinda want to join. Probably as a villain, though.
fisssh
Zetta
Member for 4 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes, it's still open and I am still accepting characters. Villains or humans, I'm still taking both. ^^ If you want to join, go ahead and make a character/
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

The roleplay has now begun~ Have fun everyone! ^^ And if you haven't finished your character app yet, please get it done ASAP, you can post before this, but just please get it done soon. ^^;;

Also, I'd appreciate it if you would all give your comments on what you think of the 'Original Elemental Six.' I spent a while looking for fitting pictures for them, and thinking of their personalities.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 pm

>.< >.< >.< I wanna post so bad! DX DX

Rawrg! >.< I'll post on my phone if I have to during my vacation! Rage!

Gunna go get a quarter, let fate decide...........

DX

..........screw you fate, I'ma post anyways!
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 pm

*sputters and laughs* XD I'm sorry, but go ahead and post.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I worked hard on that thing the first time >.< I didn't want it to go to waste. I mean how often does some looser high school dropout get to save a pyro-weilding rich damsel in distress. I just couldn't let it get lost in obscurity.......

I mean it's like over 1500 words...... and I'm proud of it >.<!

Can't let Mitch loose to all those peepes with superpowers and ripped abs! Hes too awesome!

T_T I'm a horribly biased......

Ok, max, let it go. It's over now. Just calm down..... *takes deep breath*

*ahem*

So, how about those chaos fragments..... they gunna get some background info like the elemental six? Do they have separate consciousnesses (thank you spell check) ? Gunna wait till the story develops more to decide? I like the elemental bio's by the way.

(TALES FTW!)
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 pm

I've got some weird plans in regards to the pieces of Chaos; they aren't like Order where they took the forms of humanoids, because they were torn asunder by the Elemental Six, they are literally pieces of Chaos. The arms, legs, torso and the head.

I don't think they will have separate consciounesses like the pieces of Order, but more lie dormat in their hosts and be twisting the actions of their hosts until Chaos drives them utterly insane. Of course, some might already be crazy whereas other harbor dark thoughts they do not act upon. . . . Each of them has the desire to reunite with the other pieces, so they once they awaken I believe they would have a univeral conscious, and begin to seek each other out.

I have plans for Chaos' head. >.> . . . .quite a different villain.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby MaxStokes on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 am

Oooh, so like a whispering in your ear telling you to cause chaos. Or worse, masked in your mind as your own thoughts! I think?

Can't wait to see the head's char!

Are the pieces like the elemental six, born into a host? Or are they more like objects or something? Or is it TBD?

*edit* I just realized I forgot post location.......went ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
MaxStokes
Member for 3 years

Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

Chaos disguises itself as the person's own thoughts, eventually the person comes to realize that they aren't thinking all these horrible things, if they were sane to begin with, and unlike the Elemental Six who are peacefully born within their hosts body, the pieces of Chaos can enter anyone's soul at any point in time.

Chaos comes to control its hosts' bodies once their heart has tipped further toward evil, until it consumes every bit of sanity and good within them and they are left a hollow vessel entirely subservient to the fragment of Chaos within them.
Jakuri-chan
Member for 4 years

Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

Yay just finished my first post!! Sorry if its rather long may have gotten carried away... I could have wrote more but thought it was best not too ;P

I like the chaos idea, its better that the host sort of has a chance to fight it since then you can have a personal war with the characters thoughts etc. Plus its more devastating when they get taken over as they would have then lost the person they used to be and are just a shell, so if someone knew a 'to be chaos' villian it could make it difficult for them to fight the 'shell' since it looks like an old friend perhaps?

I like Tenebrae's image btw, fits well I think, and the description is sort of like my character at the moment closed off from other people and a naturally calm person :D So I like it very much aha

AND crap max not only one who forgot location, I just did the same ¬.¬ FML really should suggest to RPG about being able to edit location once posted :/
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.
HiddenNymph
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.