Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 10 Wariiors and There elements

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The 10 Wariiors and There elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Munkrock on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:34 pm

[Occ:Well hope you all Join just started today and :p Not the best of the spellers so don't make fun k?
Bic:Plot:Over 1000 years ago the land of darkness and light fought a war it was brutal light overpowered dark
(of course) and Stole there precious treasure the treasure it was called The dark triforce.the dark triforce was
locked away for about 100 years.In the Kingdom of light The king's court jester who was evil and his name was Dolmagues
DolMagues stole the dark triforce and left with out a trace.8 Normal Pesents (2 are the king's advisor)must track down
this Evil dark mage and ring the triforce back before the evil mage brings caeos to the land of light.There are 5 girls and 5 guys and there summoned to the king's kingdom to be told all this yes they know they aalready have these special powers.

Rules
-will need a Dolmagues
-Romance Low
-Wepons yes Max 2
-You have one power not 2 one
-After the warriors spots are fillied and so is Dolmagues your free to join as another chacter perhaps a villager or
a theif or etcc
-no i don't care how little or lot you post have fun :P
-No being the same element
-Speak using (( )) or occ when you have to go or will be right back

I'll post my intro when somone else does....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Munkrock
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter

Re: The 10 Wariiors and There elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:59 pm

Hey, I'd love to join! ^^

Can I fill out one female role?

Name: Kurelia Azureth
Weapon: Silver bow and arrows (does that count as one or two? Plz tell me if it's two, and I'l withdraw the other), hunting knife
Power: Control over water (maximum use: heal others, but can't fully recover if the wounds are too deep...let's say, fatally wounded deep, or else it'l be too cheap)
Elaboration of the 'control of water' : Can freeze, melt, or create (draw out) water from surroundings or self (example: tree- draw out water, and freeze as a sharp bolt that can be fired using the bow, or hurled by hand. Rock=no water, therefore nothing, mist=water, draw out. dry air= little water, draw out droplets, etc.)
Bio: An expert survivor in the wilderness, having grown up in a small resting lodge/inn in the forest (the inn was primarily patronized by travellers who needed shelter in the vast wilderness). Is good at discerning deceit, due to myriads of travellers she had observed in the past.

Appearance: Bluish-silver hair, long. Usually tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. Silvery-blue eyes. Wears a blue close-fitting shirt with a white leather vest. White hunting pants and tan hunting boots. Tan arm guards on both arms, and a black finger guard on her right hand (finger guards are used to protect the fingers and reduce the amount of stress). Tan falconer's gloves.
unpleasantness* The only thing chimerical is a short-tempered persona who takes frustrations out on other good-willed people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!