Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys- Information and Synopsis

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys- Information and Synopsis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:09 pm

(Click Here To Visit The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys (IC))
(Click Here To Visit The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys (OOC))

[][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

This is the synopsis of the story, The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys. This thread also features Character Relations, Dueling Information, and a small bit of history on The World of Sensou, that I will post a little more of each visit. Enjoy, and use this knowledge in all of your adventures of Sensou.

Synopsis:

A cold wind that had nothing to do with the weather is blowing in the northern continent when the elf summoner/mage, Bella Seyvana arrives in the Gaiden Forest outside of Gaidanar City, the capital of the Northern Kingdom where the king resides. In answer to the call for hunters, Bella has decided that she should represent the Elves and help aid in the search for the thirteen Guardians. Riding through the forest on her gray stallion, Grayheart, Bella is in a hurry and nearly runs over Khadai Rabbek, a Knight of the North who has also decided to go on this quest. Continuing on horseback, she arrives at her pre-reserved inn, the Golden Hope, and climbs out of saddle. Quickly exchanging coin for a key to her room, she changes into finer summoning clothing--considered innapropriate by anyone but an elf--and travels on foot to the Ingla Gaid' Palace, where the king resides.

Meanwhile, Khadai Rabbek has purchased a signet ring and is already low on funds for the quest do to the high prices of the city. He is wounded and recooperating from an attack by some thieves, but he forgets his own suffering and continues on horseback to an inn called the Red Wine Inn that is in the eastern part of the city. After finishing a meal, he rushes to get changed and only inflames his thigh more, then proceeds to ride on horseback once again to the Ingla Gaid' Palace.

It seems that everyone has arrived at the inn by nightfall, and being a man of curiousity, Sam, a mysterious Assassin in strange garb that wishes naught but for gold and glory, decides to strike up a conversation with a barbaric looking women named Anah, of the tribe of the bear. Earlier, Anah had proved herself a strong adversary by easily man-handling a drunk who was trying to hit on her.

Bella, finding out that she had been re-located to the Red Wine Inn due to a more 'important' guest arriving at the previous. In a foul mood, she arrives at the inn but spots a man from the palace. In hopes of creating a friendship with this obvious noble and having a free pass passed the guards--Who earlier, had rejected her--and a pass to the King. When she attempts to wake him with magic, she draws the attention of a stranger and then begins a conversation. Gideon Thistledown is his name.

Darayan, another elf, has arrived as well and is apperantly very interested in being the hunter to embark on the quest for the 13, but as he notices the conversation going around, he decides to take notes, but then becomes bored with the task and purchases a room.

After long travels, Kitsune Hikari finally arrives and prepares for a drink of ale.

As Bella and Gideon's conversation continues, they decide to go for a walk, but as Darayan the elf sees them leave, he decides to try to eavesdrop and ends up dropping from the tree branch and collapsing on top of Bella. Bella is aggravated and tired, and decides to go to bed, and leaves.

Anah the barbarian also retreats to her bedroom, and with no interesting conversations going on, Sam decides to do the same. As most of the hunters flee to their bedrooms, a Drago enters the city and strikes fear into the civillians by uttering a terrible screech. This Drago books a room at the inn and decides to take up the common room as a bedroom. Kitsune leaves the inn due to anxiety, but as glances back he notices Gideon sleeping in a tree and preforms an act of charity by giving him a sack of gold and then leaving to go to bed. As this mysterious figure leaves, Darayan gets up and goes to bed, and thus ends the hunter's first day in the Northern Capitol.

The next day, the hunters awake to find that the soldiers have posted a summons on the front door of the inn, and that a meeting shall be held at noon in the palace. The weather is dreary, and some of the hunters--Mainly Sam--are tired, and aggravated.

Known History:

Three thousand years in the past, a great tragedy called the 13's Fist occured. Not much is known about what this tragedy was, but it involved the 13 Guardians of the World being enraged and destroying most of the world. Only a few nations survived, and this war was the beginning of the diversity that plagues Sensou, but one thing was for sure: The tragedy caused the world to be eaternally crippled, by destroying the Infinite Library, a library located in the center of the world that had held all the knowledge of the world. That is why todays history books are so thin, and why the scholars are so puzzled. Here is one bit of information that was preserved.

Date: Unknown
Author: A young child named Baila
Dear journal,
I'm really bored. Mommy says I have to spend the day inside because of something called an earth shake. I don't know what is is, but maybe it has to do with the ground shaking. Actually, it's been shaking so much that I have barely been able to right. I'm only nine, so my writing was bad enough. I wonder what'll happen if the...(The journal was badly burned, and also very difficult to read to the child's bad penmanship)
...the 13 Obediant are really angry. I heard they made alot of messes Gedway (This city no longer exists) and that they calling themselves the Guardians now...(More untranslatable rabble)
...Be happy, but I'm really sad. Jiri got hurt really bad by the 13 Obediant, and the 9 (Unreadable. Appears to be 'Koos') are missing, so mommy says I shouldn't go near the Temples anymore... (That is the end of what can be translated. This journal entry was found in the remnents of an old Temple, and was stained with soot, dust, and blood.)

Date: Unknown
Author: An unnamed soldier
(The entry script was written in an odd form of the Elven Language, and could not be intepreted.)...they seem to be getting smarter. It's almost bloody irritating to have to work with all these bloody fools, but the flamin' learn fast for sons of goat-herders! Balin seems to have finally learned tha' efficiency is more important then appearance and grace, and he might bloody survive more then a flamin' minute on the battle field against them. I still can't belive they intercepted our forces like that, and it's almost inhuman how they tortured the survivors. I was bloody lucky to have flamin' escaped before I was skinned alive by their flamin'...(Soot smeared the writing to a point of unrepair)...but I pray that we think of some way to beat us. People used to bloody think they came by boat, but they were flamin' here all bloody long and we didn't blasted see it. Bloody bugga', why could we have understood this earlier? Alright, so I bloody won't survive the next encounter with the se--(More intolerable letters. After a bit of guess work, we believe he was speaking of the Senshi.)...but I want to bloody strike em' flamin' hard next time we meet them. For glory, then, but nonetheless I must tell you this now! Whatever you do, you must not let them get the bloody-- (The writing ended abruptly, as if his pen had been stolen from him or he was silenced...permenantly. There was minor blood on the pages, and we guess that the blood was not his own.)

[][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Roleplays that I am leading, or participating in:
The World Of Sensou: The Nine Keys (My Creation)
A Knightly Quest (By Irish Wolf)
Tales Of Symphonia: Nebilim's Key (My Creation)
Star Wars Conquests (My Creation)
Starlight: A Tale of Earth's Destruction and Rebirth (Coming in May)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitsune
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!