Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The XIII Black Crusade... A Warhammer 40k RP

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The XIII Black Crusade... A Warhammer 40k RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Oh, I'm sorry Klas. See, I haven't been having the best luck on my internet as of late (seeing as my router wants to go out after five minutes... all day), and I had completely skipped over your post. Yes, I hope that this gets fixed, paved over, and my internet will stop hating me so I can actually be in my own RP!
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks. I think it will be fixed eventually but raising some awareness of the problem untill then can't be bad.

I did like to tell about some of my ideas.
May I suggest that since I have two legions of Space Marines some
could be from allied chapters.
It might help plausibility.

My reason for using a minor chapter was that I did like to fight to make
the small faction bigger in the warhammer 40k universe.
Also its leaves us to recreate the Angels as we like because as far as I know
there is no canonical writeup.
I am not talking about Gygossa.
I have a big question. How evil does Slanesh cultists have to be?
Instead of being genocidal all the time can we build a society of some kind?
If Slanesh being an incarnation of perfection and of art as well
as the destructive perhaps we could have more social followers to populate our realm?
I did like to create some small seductive paradise that attracts traitors and renegades from other planets.
I could pretend that the Slanesh is the Emperor and create a illusion based
on humans dreams and beliefs of the "empire of mankind".

I still realize that every living soul in such a society will into a automatically tortured spirit
when they die but perhaps the cult can be creative untill then.
Also I understand that most people would be it would be less than intelligent hedonists
little more than slaves since any intelligent hedonist would either know better
or try to enslave everyone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klas
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 pm

fuck
my post was eaten delited
I am so depressed
it was the best thus far
FUCK fuck fuck
damn shit

Klas
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm

mate I know just how you feel. I just noticed that my post has disappeared, which included several key events during this war....It really pisses me off, but all I can really suggest is that you take a break and then try to rewrite something similar.

Good to see that we're all friends again.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 am

As am I. And! I had typed up this huge long post, and I was very proud of it (and had only written it one here) and now, it's gone! Grr!

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 am

argh fack...I suggest, if we are to write large posts, lets take the safe route and use non-internet sites to type it, that way (if you use Microsoft Word, or the like) you can just copy and paste....though it requires you know the BBC (if that is the correct term) Code.

Shit happens like this all the time, I've lost 2'500 word long posts because i pressed the wrong bottom, and that just ruined my day.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:59 am

Yeah seriously. And yes, BBC is the correct term.

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 am

great! Moral support. Lets all try to always write in txt document first.
Great suggestion.

I had managed to write more of a dialogue this time.
I hoped you would find it easier to read but now its gone.
I wrote a simpler dull post.

Klas
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 am

I am sorry for my lame post.
I am collecting energy to write something better.
I just wanted to write something to "pass" to make the rest write.
I want to know what you do.

Klas
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

hey guys, sorry but this week is crazy for me, alright. I have a shit load of work to do and events coming up.

Friday is the day I'll post, for sure
alright?
thanks mates

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 pm

There wouldn't happen to be room for an Eldar player?
"Blood is the International Currency for Freedom" - General Vlacu

Seloc
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 pm

I can't say an official yes or no, but I wouldn't see why not. We have Orks, Chaos, Necrons (Who haven't posted yet), Imperial Guard, Space Marines, why not throw the Eldar into the mix? That would throw a wrench into everyone's plans. I'm all for having another player, especially eldar, that would be a fun addition to this little conflict. Knowing how, whats the word, 'Far sighted' the eldar are, there is no telling what they could do.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seloc on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm planning on bringing in a good sized Harlequin masque, I never cared much for playing with a traditional Eldar army.

Seloc
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am

I am editing some of my old post to make them more readable
while I am getting help with my language.
It may be a little retroactive but I will make them more readable
so you can clearly read my old post .

I suggest the orks and the Space Wolves have the next move.
It should take the Guardsmen to much time to do all that
and did like to know what the orks and Space wolves do now.

If the other players agree I use Meltaguns and heavy artillery pieces to shoot down all ships that approach low height like
enough to land or leave landing place.

I leave the heavier anti-air capable to counterattack in higher air
to the city.
I will describe the city's defence in my new posts.

Is it agreeable if I summon Daemons now?
I did like some Chaos spawn teleport directly to the Space Wolves.

Can't we have another Chaos player
and more players of all races would be awesome.

Klas
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

It is now when the Rockets hits the Space Wolves with a rain of small stones.
The star of chaos was painted on the dirt where the blood was spilled
untill the living bait exploded with a force sufficient to throw distracted the space marines
one or two yards in either direction or perhaps even halt their superhuman running speed.
Several rockets hit the Space Wolves who could now see a blasphemy in the Eye of The Emperor, mutants marching from the city.

================================================================================

Right Klas, I realise your knew to this so let me give you some freindly advice-
NEVER auto hit another persons character, I have four Wolves and m controlling them as individual characters rarther than an army-
You post your attack and wait for me to respond, you do NOT presume to hit them without my permission!

Learn this well, because other writers are not so forgiving;
Edit your post and know better for the future!

I'll post soon.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

I apoligise for my absence, but life here is a bitch with my work, so I say now that you shouldn't feel the least bit ashamed of controlling the orks while I'm away (i need to read what has happened and make a response to it)

Yes Klas, if you truly authit then you need to go back and change it. People can really get pissed of by such actions.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Klas i'm a little confused by your last post. you have destroyed the skybournes valkiryies with a multimelta which like are really short range and obilterated the entire imperial guard counter attack and question why am i never getting shot at. Not that i'm complaining but i haven't really got acknowledgment of me being there. Please tell me if i'm just sounding bitchy cause i'm not trying to.
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello Lone World. I will edit the post in the next few minutes for readability.

I used the Meltaguns in the post before the last one
and I destroyed the Valkyries becouse they landed
thus gets inside rage.
The skyborned landed with crew on the ground, in an ambush
then I probably could destroy them.
They shouldn't have deployed where the space wolves where.

Klas
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doomer5656 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 am

I know what you mean lone world as I was reading his post I think he was like controlling my character and well my army I just said they started moving to go help you and then he said most of my army is like shredded and I think I read something about my jaw being knocked off its just annoying me I didn't even unmount from my chimera yet :S I don't even know anymore
:(
"Faith is my shield and fury my sword"
"Remember boys flies spread disease, so keep yours closed."
"I've got bowels so backed up with brilliant ideas that eventually I'm going to shit books."
"What's the point of having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look at weird f*cked-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?"

doomer5656
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 am

I said I was going to edit the post days ago but I simply didnt get the time and private things come in between.

It' is not "autohit" for it was meant to be ambigious.
But hey there is no reasonable way they wheren't hit!
I use many "probably" alot.

Klas
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!