Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Zero Series

The Zero Series: Blackened Hearts

a part of “The Zero Series”, a fictional universe by Game Master Zero.

This contains a series of one x one roleplays that I along with others have come up with. This series will grow with time and will hold all my roleplays which will only be one x one roleplays.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Zero Series”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Zero Series: Blackened Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:28 pm

The Zero Series
Blackened Hearts

Welcome to Blackened Hearts a portion of The Zero Series!

Overview

Genre: Drama, Romance, Realistic

Roleplayers: Zero & Echo_Rose

Characters: Ivy Vivian Young & Rosalie Maya Richards
Last edited by Game Master Zero on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageGame Master Zero
"Expect realities to be broken, dreams to be shattered, stories to be devoured, for the Game Master only accepts the broken, lost, and ruined."
So, will you enter the master's domain?

Click --->The Zero Series <--- Click

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Zero Series: Blackened Hearts OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Ivy Vivian Young: Ivy awoke in the same state she always did or at least as long as she could remember. Sweaty and pressed against the wall on the far side of her bed curled in a ball, she slowly got out of bed and headed over to her bathroom untangling as much dark brown hair as she could manage on the trip there. It took her an hour to get ready which was the time her alarm clock actually went off, even though she set her alarm an hour before school began she always awoke an hour before it bestowing her an hour to do as she pleased. Giving one last look at her plain 'Ivy attire' of jeans styled with torn here and there, solid color tank top which today was black, grey converses, and due to it being fall in New Jersey she threw on a leather jacket. The smell of pancakes drew her attention away, quickly snatching her backpack from her desk along with her phone she made her way out her room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen that her father occupied as he tried making pancakes from scratch.

"What are you doing dad?" Her words did not seem to phase him for he continued trying to salvage the last pancake on the pan.

"Oh hey there darling, I was just making you pancakes," He explained as he set a plate of two pancakes on the table before quickly going back to his business "your mom was still in bed so I decided to make you breakfast and I know how early you tend to wake up so I got up earlier."

Slowly taking her seat at the in kitchen table they had and only seem to use for breakfast, even though he burned the last two batches hers were semi-decent, "You know you don't have to do this?"

Leaving it at that they sat and ate their breakfast in silence, there were times like these that Ivy cherished the most with her father after all he was the only parent she could have a normal moment with. Pushing such thoughts out her head she downed her milk and headed out the door leaving her father behind to hold down the fort as she head off to school. She didn't live too far from the school only a half hour walk, even shorter car drive, plus she loved walking especially in good weather but the real reason behind her walking was the fact that her car was in the shop for knows how long. She walked with her hands pressed against the bottom of her jacket pockets and her head turned towards the homes she passed, they all were mostly the same but there were rare cases when a window would be open and you could see the family within. She always imaged what type of family they were like but what she truly wanted to know was how could she obtain something like that. Shoved those thoughts away once again she kept her eyes on the ground as she walked her lonesome walk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Zero Series: Blackened Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Rosalie Maya Richards

In the darkened room of her bedroom Rose was laying on her bed with a pillow over her face as she heard her father already starting to yell at her mother already. She just glad it wasnt her being yelled at. She looked at the clock and noticed it was still early.

Pushing her blanket off her face she rolled out of bed and went to her dresser where she took out a pair of black skinny jeans that had ripps in them and took out a long sleeve black shirt that had a red broken heart on the front. She got dressed then sat on her bed to put her black and teal vans on. She then got up and went over to her broken mirror to brush out her hair and put some light makeup on.

Once she thought she was ready, she grabbed her ipod and her skull headphones, which she put around her neck. She then grabbed her shoulder bag and guitar case, heading to her window she opened it and climbed out to her roof. After closing her window she turned around and slowly walked down her roof, she threw her shoulder bag to the ground and then jumped down to the ground, landing on her feet. It was something she has been doing for years, she really didnt want to deal with her parents this morning.

She grabbed her bag off the ground, dusting her knees off and stood up to see a girl walking in front of her house. Thd girl looked familiar and Rosie was trying to figure out where shes seen the girl. School... she thought as she was clearly staring at the girl. She rarely talked at school or to anyone really, she was just one of the many loners in school, but she had her reasons.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 am

Ivy Vivian Young: The walks to the school never was an exciting one, she never ran into interesting people, she never came upon some lost item, heck she never even seen anyone try to do a prank, trick, or anything out of the norm. These walks were just boring simple walks to school, so when she caught the glimpse of a girl using her window as a front door she couldn't help but to question it. She was planning on minding her own business and leaving it at that but the girl was starting to stare. It was too late to even pretend she didn't even see her without making it awkward so she stopped and waved.

"Apparently someone doesn't want to be seen," She greeting figuring she had some time to have a little chitchat, smirking she continued "well, I guess I ruined that plan."

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Rosalie Maya Richards

Rose watched as the girl stopped and waved to her, she couldnt help but look behind her to make sure the girl was actually waving to her. Looking back towards the girl and then heard the girl speak to her.

"Apparently someone doesn't want to be seen...well, I guessed I ruined that plan."

"You could say that" she said. Rose was going to say something else when she heard something break in the house and the arguing getting louder. Deciding it was time to get a move on she jogs to the sidewalk and stops next to the girl. Looking back to the house, she has a worried look on her face because she knows shes going to get reemed for leaving through the window again, but at that moment it doesnt matter to her.

"Umm lets go" she said to the girl then started to walk quickly until she was no longer in front of her house, she stopped and looked behind her at the girl, she coulsnt help but think that the girl was really pretty...and again she was staring. When she noticed she was staring again, she cursed at herself under her breath and looked at the ground.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Ivy Vivian Young: Ivy watched the girl the entire time and couldn't help but to wonder what she gotten herself into, heck she didn't even expect the girl to give her much attention. Following close behind she felt like she was in some kind of trouble, why the hell would she think that she a total bystander was in trouble. Watching the this stranger walk she got the feel that she might be a troublemaker or at least trouble followed her, maybe she needed someone like that in her life. Shrugging at the thought, she realized at the last minute that the girl had stopped making herself come to an awkward stop. At first she thought they were stopping for a legitimate reason but soon came to realize that the girl was turned towards her and staring once again. The unexpected staring made her flush, badly. She didn't know why, she had plenty of people in the past stare at her but this time it was different, weird. Just as she was starting to get embarrassed the girl looked at the ground, taking an inaudible sigh she couldn't help but to notice that the girl looked familiar. Apparently this stranger wasn't a stranger after all.

"Hey, do you go to Oakcrest High School, because you look awfully familiar," Spotting the bag she at least knew the girl went to school.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Rosalie Maya Richards

Rose watched at the corner of her eye as the girl stopped near her. Maybe she should just go before the girl asks any questions. Maybe she shouldnt have even have replied to the girl when the girl first talked to her. She knew she was getting herself all worked up and not helping her anxiety one bit.

"Hey, do you go to Oakcrest High School, because you look awfully familiar."

She looked up as she heard the unexpected question, shifting her guitar on her back, she nods her head "Yeah...yeah I go there, I think I have seen you in a few of my classes before. Im Rosalie Richards..Rose or Rosie is fine though" she usually only tells others to call her Rose, she wasn't exactly sure why she told this girl her other nickname also. "Im guessing your heading to school also?..So..um..would you like to walk together?" she asked awkwardly, she never walked with someone to school before, so this was very new to her.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Ivy Vivian Young: She couldn't help but to smile Rose was adorable she couldn't place whether she was embarrassed, anxious, or just plain shy, "Well, Rose I'm Ivy Young and you are right I do remember you being in some of my classes." She wasn't exactly the social type, or at least she no longer was but she paid attention to the people in her classes mainly to keep away from them. Even though he first instinct was to keep a distance between everyone, this Rose girl was different she actually wanted to get to know her. Even though it was a normal way to think to her this was insane, especially for a person as herself.

Leaving the question unanswered she walked around her and began walking backwards as she watched Rose, "Yes I would love to walk with you, you know our names actually fit well together... Ivy Rose."

She stopped for a second and stared up at the sky as if contemplating on the matter. "Yes I like it, come on slowpoke before I leave you Rosie." She couldn't help but to smile at the nickname as she walked backwards.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Rosalie Maya Richards

Rose smiled to Ivy when she heard the girls name, it was pretty and it fit the girl well. She watched Ivys every move as the other girl walked around her and then started to walk backwards. She started to walk towards Ivy when she heard her.

"Yes I would love to walk with you, you know our names actually fit well together... Ivy Rose."

Well for one she was kinda suprised Ivy wanted to walk with her and for two she really liked how Ivy put their names together "Ivy Rose..... We do fit...I mean our names do fit together, kinda ironic huh?" She watched as Ivy stopped to look up at the sky and she couldn't help but look up the sky also. She smiled to herself and actually started to get lost in her thoughts. "Have I just made a friend?" she was thinking but actually said it out loud without really thinking.

"Yes I like it, come on slowpoke before I leave you Rosie." Ivy said which brought her out of her thoughts and saw Ivy was starting to walk backwards again. She smiled, which was a rare thing for her to do, and jogged a little to catch up to Ivy. "So I dont think I have seen you pass my house before and I walk to school every morning. Taking a new route or....?" she asked with a curious tone.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Ivy Vivian Young: When those words came out Ivy couldn't help but to wonder if she made a friend as well. Friendship wasn't anything new to her but lately she hadn't made any lately and her old friends, well let's just say they aren't friends anymore. Sighing at the thought she almost missed the second question, it took her a few seconds to realize what she was asking it was a simple, innocent question but an unexpected one nonetheless. Realizing she still haven't answered the question she began rubbing her head and smiling, "Well, you see normally I drive to school but as you can see I have to walk since my car is in the shop."

As if she was able to behind her she turned around and began walking side by side with Rose, "Yeah I'm kinda a klutz even when it comes to driving, he he he. So, you take this route to school... maybe I should start taking this one as well."

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:21 am

Rosalie Maya Richards

As Rose watched Ivy, she noticed the girl get quiet for a few minutes and she couldn't help but think she said something wrong. Her eyes focused on the ground in front of her as she walked, quietly thinking to herself. Ro what are you doing? You shouldn't be talking to this girl. What if she starts asking questions, what if she actually becomes closer to you. What if...what if...Remember last time. All these thoughts where going through her head and she just couldn't seem to stop her mind. Thats when she wasn't watching where she was going and tripped over her feet, though she quickly righted herself, she then heard Ivy speaking again.

"Well, you see normally I drive to school but as you can see I have to walk since my car is in the shop."

She watched as Ivy turned herself around and started walking beside her, she couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious about herself, why would Ivy be walking with someone like her in the first place?

"Yeah I'm kinda a klutz even when it comes to driving, he he he. So, you take this route to school... maybe I should start taking this one as well." She smiled a little as she heard what Ivy said in the end. "Well im kinda a klutz also" she shifted her arms a little then looked ahead "yeah this is the route I take every morning at this ungodly hour and every afternoon. I haven't gotten my license yet and I refuse to take the bus. I also like walking, its refreshing and clears my mind. If you take this route maybe we can walk together more often" she looks over to Ivy for a brief moment then quickly looks ahead once more "only if you want to, that is" she quickly decides to add.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am

Ivy Vivian Young: Ivy smiled and nodded at the suggestion of walking to school together. She usually didn't have company when going to or from school, this would a be a nice change or would it? Regardless she continued to enjoy her walk with Rose as they reached the school.

The school known as Oakcrest High School was constructed on ten acres with a six foot brick wall enclosing it, gates on the North, South, East, and West courtyards. The school itself was a large X-shaped building that divided the courtyards. Each courtyards fashioned different parts of the school. The north courtyard, the main entrance to the school held important things like the parking lot and security building. The East and West courtyard held the sport fields such as the track, football field, tennis court, basketball court, etc. The South courtyard had luxurious things such as the the food court, pavilion, gym, miniature park, etc. As for the main building, each wing (Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest) were filled with classrooms but at the center they all connected to a multilevel dome building that held the main office, principal office, cafeteria, and clinic.

As the two made their way to the school Ivy couldn't help but to watch a student fashioned in blue and white what seemed to be a track outfit walk with two other ladies at her side. From the outside she seemed perfectly fine aside from the obvious staring but on the inside, that was a totally different story.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!