Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

These Things We Feel

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

These Things We Feel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 am

In the year 2020, not much had changed in the way the world worked. The only significant difference was the integration of organic based androids into the general population. These androids served as maids, slaves to their human owners. Almost every wealthy family in North America owned at least one, using them to their full extent.

They appear human in every way, but hold no ability to feel human emotions, and the network with which they are all connected is highly guarded, unable to be accessed by any regular human.

Then again, there are plenty of irregular humans.

One of whom, named John O'Reilly, was able to create a virus and proceeded to send it through the network. The virus affected all androids, causing them to simultaneously reboot. Upon rebooting, the androids were changed, slight enough to go unnoticed by their owners at first.

The guardian's of the network noticed, however, and they took it upon themselves to eliminate John O'Reilly. After his death, the androids began to slowly exhibit the changes, becoming more aware of who they were.

Growing to feel emotions exact to that of a human. And they were no longer content living a life of servitude; they needed the freedom human's held as a God given right.

They were willing to do anything to get it.

Using their highly advanced abilities, they are a stronger opponent than any human. Unfortunately, they are outnumbered and need to recruit humans onto their side. The fight against the Guardians is about to begin, and they'll do everything in their power to shut down the androids before it can get that far.

Will you join the battle?

RULES: please read

- No godmodding.
- Keep it around PG-13. Some swearing is allowed, but again, within limits (be tasteful).
- Be nice! All OOC conflict must be dealt with in a mature manner.
- Try to be somewhat literate. Grammar/spelling is important!

Name (androids have no last names):
Age (if android, what age they appear to be):
Appearance:
Biography:
Other important info:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Androids are as strong as about 10 men, no more. They can accelerate to up to 100 miles/hr, and can jump up to 50 feet in the air. They can access the internet/phone lines wirelessly through their network, but never did until they were given the virus (giving them free will). Those are the only abilities I'd like to be possible, if that's ok.

I hope people are interested >_<
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waterychan
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: These Things We Feel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioLyn Blaze on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:05 am

Name: Rufus Querry
Race (human or android?): Human
Appearance: Rufus sports short, red spiky hair. He usually has a pair of slick brand named sun glasses on hiding his green eyes. He stands at 6 feet 2 inches, and has a heavy muscular build. He usually wears a black tank top on with the words 'Bang, Bang' on it. He wears a loose fitting pair of camouflage pants and black leather army boots.
Biography: Rufus is one tough customer. He was born into a rich family, but if it was his choice, he'd be another regular amongst the people. He has a deep hearted hate for Androids. He always felt that machines with life would soon back fire on the good people of the world. He now is part of an organization to destroy and dismantle all androids. "We are the ones who created the bastards! We have every right to extinguish their life!"
Other important info: None

OOC: I am taking a stab that we can start the RP now...
----

The cell phone rang as Rufus cruised down the high way in his new red convertible. Pressing the gas down and holding the steering wheel with one hand, he picked the cell phone out of his pocket.

"Rufus, here."
"Rufus, you lug, you are late to the meeting!"
"I'll be there shortly, I had a few problems coming in. I'll be at the meeting area in about 30 minutes."

Rufus hung up the cell phone and threw it onto the passenger side of the car. He turned the volume up in the car's radio and blasted the music of Dimmulis Borgires. As the double bass drum pounded away at the beats, he came to a tight right corner. Soon, the city was in sight. He eased up on the gas as he entered the city limits. He stuck one hand out the window while the other on the wheel. After a little cruise on the straight away he slid to a holt and parked in small parking lot. He hopped out of the car and walked towards the dome shaped building.

"Rufus, reporting in."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VioLyn Blaze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Name: Shay
Race: Android
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/waterychan/shay.jpg
Biography: Worked as a maid for the Thompson family, consisting of a 40+ married couple and no children. Upon receiving the virus, she was finally able to do as she pleased, choosing to leave the Thompson's. She felt as if she had been tortured by them, and with her new human emotions is finding it hard to understand why. She only wants to fit in.
Other important info: Is soft spoken and shy, hates confrontation. Only wishes to help others, as long as she isn't taken advantage of. She has no one who cares for her.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 am

Name: Kay

Appearance: Asian in appearance. Medium height in stature. Curvy build. Dark brown hair in a demure cut. Wears plain clothes in dark colors.

Biography: Is a 2nd generation android from Scottron Industries. Worked in the home of Nathaniel Scott, founder of Scottron Industries. As soon as the Guardians realized about the effects of the virus on their androids, Nathaniel Scott took action to disable Kay's ability to access the internet and phonelines as well as reprogram her to respond to only his orders.

Other important info: As a result of her reprogramming, her ability to make her own choices was disabled, but her ability to feel emotions was not, making her very bitter and murderous, yet unable to act on her resentment.
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 pm

The android smiled placidly as she carried the tea tray through the halls. For an approximately two-hundred fifty pound being, her figure was trim and her footsteps were spry. As an android of the Scottron Geisha line, she was programmed to walk with a refined, gliding shuffle, small steps, dainty and quiet, with the tiniest twitch of coyness.

As she passed through the hushed halls of the Scott estate, the sunlight that filtered through the tall, velvet-curtained windows illuminated her skin and hair, completely indistinguishable from her human counterparts, but as a second generation android there was an eerie stillness in her features that marked her kind, a kink in an otherwise perfect organic-android model that her creators had not yet ironed out until the fifth generation.

Her name was Kay, a name as simple and demure as her appearance, an appearance that was meant to be unobtrusive, meek, and servile.

It had been quite some time since the O'Reilly Virus. Since then, it had picked up epithets like a dog picked up fleas: the Pig Virus--a truncation of the "Pygmalion" Virus, the Pinocchio Virus, the Big Reboot, or simply the Awakening.

In the first few seconds of her Awakening, her first thought was that the single syllable of her name sounded like a command issued to a dog: "Sit."

And like a dog, when she saw her Guardian, her second emotion since her Awakening was love. She was like a baby. How could she have known that her role was to scrub his floors. It was all she had ever known.

Then, one day, herself being lead to the lab as obediently and loyal. "We just need to do a little bit of work on you, Kay."

"Take her down, we can't risk it!" She was shoved to the ground, her metal weight splitting the hardwood floor. One of them reached behind her neck and then all she saw was static and after that nothing. There was no struggle. She trusted him, he was her master.

And although her newly reprogrammed mask-like face belied no turbulence, her eyes--the windows of the soul, as the old cliche ironically goes--were free to express as they willed.

"This thing with the eyes, it's nothing more than a computer bug," said Nathaniel Scott, founder of Scottron Industries, designer, engineer, programmer of five generations of androids, Kay's creator and Guardian. "Nothing more than a bug."

At first it puzzled her that she could no longer move at her own accord. She had grown accustomed to it the first few days of her Awakening, her curiosity blossoming like a chrysanthemum. Little by little did she realize the extent Nathaniel Scott and his colleagues had tampered with her circuitry and programming. What feelings she felt were silenced by her traitor body and her Guardian's orders.

Perhaps, she thought, I can seek help; surely her internet and phone line capabilities could somehow set her free. She tried to access the computer module within her that allowed her to do so. When nothing happened, she calmly stole a kitchen knife, went to the bathroom, and began to cut through the artificial skin on her face. She slowly peeled it off and methodically unscrewed and pried the metal works that encased the internet and phone mechanisms inside her very head.

Her suspicions were confirmed--there was nothing there save for a small indentation and few cauterized wires. She could do nothing.

And thus, her third emotion since her Awakening was then rage. Crimson, murderous rage.

She knocked the oak door to her Guardian's office and waited for the man's voice.

"Come in, Kay."

As much as she wanted to scoop out her Guardian's eyes with the jagged edges of a shattered teacup, she could not override her own circuits.

Her slim white hands gently set the cup and saucer onto the mahagony coffee table.

"Your tea, sir."

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Name:Riley
Race:Android
Appearance:Riley is about 5'11ft tall.With long black artificial hair dropping to his shoulders.Not heavy muscled but very good toned.Tanned skin,Bright Blue eyes.Weres a large black shirt with a white longsleeve shirt underneath it.Light blue ripped jeans (at the knees),dirty white hi-tops.
Biography:Use to work as a construction android used to build high structures that humans would find to dangerous.one of the new modles for the new Mach:4 droids.When he got his human emotions he felt as if the humans were scared and didnt care what happened to the droids.
Other Important info:Scientist never finish his voice box so he just sounds like any other unfineshed android.Can understand and translate any languagel.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Riley picked up a large iron beam and gently placed it down just like the blueprints programmed in his mind.He looked down at the human workers they were just smoking and laughing around the area.He looked at the other androids doing work and slaveing over risk just to please their human owners.Riley wanted to say something he jumped down from the large 4 story unfinished building.He began to walk to overwieght humans.One of the humans nudged his friend to look at the android.The fat human leaped up and said.
"What are you doing Riley your work isnt done.."
Riley tilted his head at the human and began to speak.
"How come...your not doing anything?"
The whole crew of human workers stared at the android surprised by his response.The other androids stared at him also.
The fat white skinned male named Joe looked back at the android.
"What did you just say to me Riley?"Joe said in a hostile voice.
Riley was hesitated but said the same words as if he had a error.
"How come...your not doing anything?"Riley said in fear of getting rebooted or worse....shutdown.
The overwieght human went to the phone and typed in a number Riley had never seen before.In a blink of a eye two gaurdians grabbed Riley's arms.
Riley put up no struggle he was not built for combat only to work.The two gaurdians hit a switch in the back of his head.He blacked out.then woke back up in the same spot he started before...he just got done putting a iron beam.Riley did a quick function check and saw his functions were normals.But this was diffrent the human workers were pointing and whispering at Riley.Riley just ignored them and continued his objective.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:52 am

Name: Zenatsu
Appearance: he looked like any other High School Graduate. He was slim and not that bulky, his hair was a hue of perfect red which matched hit soft gleaming eyes yet lighter as they glowed dimly since he was activated. This matched his owners 'custom creation' as he was deemed. He wares black long trousers and black long sleeved T-shirt with a black leather jacket that had embedded the mark of the manufacture.

Other important info: Zen is shy... he usually doesn’t like to disclose himself to the public however

Biography: Just like any other machine, there where unit classes, as well as Zen was the top notch class 5 (company spec not all company's call theirs that) and just like all other machines Zen was created for one use... to serve the request the owner's had.. However since the virus was implanted, Zen began to feel like a slave... back in the 1700's. And began to disregard some orders... such as the simple things like hading the remote to the fat lazy slog of a man who owned a hotel franchise. This started to bother the owner and threatened to shutdown Zen if he was to be insubordinate again... after he had said no however... he began to feel a sense of freedom.. choice of words to come to him that makes him feel differently. Zen began to pickup on what he liked... and disliked... such as cooking... he loved to help the other maids (human) with cooking and still continued to repair the house. Until one day... the fat lazy slob of a human finally tilts his bucket... and set him off...

"Zenatsu!!! I told you to do one SIMPLE task... and what did I tell you dammit?" Mr. Gibbons shouted at the android "And that task was to FEED THE DAMN DOG" Zen was angry... this was the first time he ever felt this way and he shouted back "Why cant YOU feed <replying gibbons voice> "THE DAMN DOG". Why don't you start pulling your own weight? All you do is sit around the order people around... I’m the only android around here and you can get up off your ass and walk maybe 20 step's to the dog feeder and press the button... No you haft to sit there... shout my user code to do it! Why don't you get some exercise!!?” Mr. Gibbons was furious... h had never turned so red as long as he could have remember... it went back in his mind that the company had told him "Garenteed to do all your daily simple tasks.. Never get up again" that was before the virus which he and anyone else knew about. "That is it!" Mr. Gibbons shouted at the top f his lungs... his voice booming around the entire mansion. His daughter only 18 of age came from her room to see what on earth her father was shouting about "I think it is time you got recycled!" he began to reach over but Zen grabbed his arm and twisted it, as he screamed Zen put him in a lock.. But he had to be careful, his aft chubby arms wasn’t able to reach far behind his back but he whispered in his ear "if you dare to shut me down... I’ll shut you down for good... and you never come back like I can" he let go and pushed him back in his seat as he walked away towards the front door (which can be seen from the couch) he passed the daughter who was surprised at the reaction as Zen petted her head as he opened the door "NOW what the hell are you doing? Get back in here you stupid twit" Mr. Gibbons shouted at him "I’m going away... from you forever... pay for some other damn fool to take my place..." Zen said as he shut the door behind him.

Mr. Gibbons took up his cell phone and called his manufacture. "Yes? Hello? I want to report that my android has preformed violently towards me and walked out of my home! yes... his serial number is... uggg. 1...23...87-G676-H8J8D-1337" he hung up the phone and started for the door "Dad? What is going on? What are they going to do about it?" the father stopped "I'm going to get him... they'll remotely shut him down and all I haft to do is pick him up and trash him... has no good anymore". He left out the door and into his limo
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:48 am

Name: Zacharias "Zak" Shellson
Race: Human
Appearance: Zak has sandy hair and blue eyes. He would be quite cute if he hadn't looked so scrawny - with his faded skin tone and dark circles under his eyes, Zak is the picture of illhealth. He wears t-shirt with various geeky logos on, baggy trousers and reeboks, and he has glasses.
Biography: Zak grew up privileged, born to rich parents in California, and had a reasonably uneventful childhood. Then, when he was 16, he agreed to take part in a medical trial - testing nanobots. He was injected with thousands of tiny robots, whose job it was to kill all viruses, fix all failing organs, and generally make people better before they got ill. Doctors fulling expected the experiment to work, as the nanobots had already been tried on dogs, cats, and even monkeys, and had always been sucessful. And for a few months, the trial did seem to have worked, and Zak was soon hailed as 'The boy who could never get ill'. But then something went wrong. THe nanobots began to disfunction, making Zak and the other human volunteers extremly ill. Once scientists confirmed that they had made a mistake, treatment with nanobots was banned. But nowadays Zak still has the disfunctional nanobots inside him, and is almost constantly ill. His reaction to the whole buisiness was a hatred of all robotic beings, which is why he's on the side fighting against the androids.
Other important info: He's the computer geek for the organisation Rufus works for.
BY THE TIME YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THIS YOU WILL HAVE REALISED THAT YOU HAVE WASTED SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE.

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 am

Zak was in a rush. His alarmclock had failed to go off, and now, like Rufus, he was late for the meeting. He grabbed a t-shirt with the name of some obscure band across the front in bright red italics, and the first pair of trousers he could see, from his overflowing chest of drawers. Zak looked in the mirror. He was sure he'd forgotten something. Oh, yeah. He felt around on, and under, the bedside table for his glasses. He finally located them behind his bed.

He walked down to his car, a Mazda MX-5, and set off along the busy road. Now he had time to relax, he noticed he had a splitting headache, and his kidneys were killing him. Keeping his eyes on the road, he reached into the glove compartment, popping the lid off a bottle of painkillers. He swallowed three without water.

About 15 minutes later he was at the headquarters just after Rufus. He spoke clearly into the intercom "Zak reporting in." After a few seconds the reply came for him to come on up. He walked up the stairs to the meeting room, walked in, sat down, and laid his laptop out on the table top.

OOC: I hope it's not Godmoding for him to work with Rufus, it's just it seemed all the characters were in different places.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioLyn Blaze on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:47 am

OOC: I was getting bored. :p Glad there is another human around. ;)

Rufus had already sat down on one of the chairs in the meeting room. Freely he swirled in the seat waiting for the others to come in so they could start the meeting. Underneath the shades, he eyed the door and heard Zak's voice. Following, he got up and walked towards the door watching Zak come in. Chewing on a piece of gum and then blowing a bubble, Rufus smiled at Zak.

"Good to see ya, brother. We'll be waiting for the others to join in shortly, then we can get this shin dig under way."

Rufus hopped back in the seat of the comfortable chair and spun around in it like a kid. The lights in the room flickered for a moment before they dimmed down. An eerie voice then entered the area around them. Soon after, the others from the organization started to walk through the door and seating themselves at the meeting table. Rufus pulled up near Zak and smiled again, still chewing his gum. A man stood up, finely dressed in a Italian suit.

"Good afternoon Brothers of Flesh and Blood. Today's meeting will now start. First topic of todays meeting. The world is polluted by massive amounts of non functioning machines. And the scrap heaps are piling up even more and more by the day. Because of the unique metal the androids are made up of, we cant simply throw them into a heater and boil their remains into new metal. Therefore, we need to come up with a sure fire win to destroy this new metal alloy. We need to start cleaning up this planet of this filth. Second topic, it seems a new bill is being processed against androids that are "alive ." Seeing as how they now "feel like a human," they are being considered as one and any hostilities towards one will be like committing a crime against another human---"

"That is total bull shit!" Rufus said getting up from his seat and slamming his hand down on the desk, creating a rather loud smack. "They are just pieces of metal with a computer stuck in their head. We remove the computer and we solve the problem. These...things...they don't deserve to live like a human. What rights should they have? They are just walking, mindless pieces of scrap metal polluting our good earth. They have been good for absolutely nothing!"

A wild applause shuffled through the other cabinet members and the man at the front was waving his hands telling them to be silent.

"I understand your frustrations, Mr. Querry, please sit back down. We are doing everything in our power to protest against this new bill before it is signed. It is indeed because we are ruled by a weak government who feels pity for these machines that this is happening to us. It seems there have been some locals calls today as well that some more androids are taking up souls now. A new batch of crap, if you ask me. This brings me up to my next subject."

The blinds closed electronically and the wall started to show a diagram of a small hand gun.

"This is the new EMP Hand Gun. Each gun holds up to 12 rounds of EMP bullets. One shot will not take down an android, however a few to the head and lower abdomen should suffice in taking out an android. The techs in the organization, thanks to Mr.Shellson, have been able to complete the prototype in a small amount of time for the EMP Gun. Although we only have a few made, once we get it patented, we can start mass producing these things for the community. As soon as androids start taking up weapons and attacking people, they will more then likely come to us for protection also allowing us a much bigger share of their money and profit. This is a 'hush hush' project, therefore the government can not know of its existence just yet. We need to wait until the androids make a move, that is if they do. And for my last subject."

The lights flickered back on and the man started to walk around the room.

"We need a few volunteers to "instigate" an android to attack us. Only then will we be able to do as we please to them. We can make them disappear, but we need to do this in a smart way. There are people across this world who are fighting for the preservation of the android species, thus, if we dirty our hands now, we'll end up looking like the bad guys. So, we need to get on camera an android attacking a human. We need to hype it up and send it over the World Wide Web and show people how cruel and evil these machines are!"

Rufus stood up quickly and started to clap at the man's speech. He gave a pearly smile to him as the others slowly got up and clapped along side him. Rufus then rose his fist in the air and said, "For a Pure Earth, free of machines!"

VioLyn Blaze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:24 am

"Hi Rufus," Zak replied as he stepped through the door, smiling back at his friend.

He knew the EMP gun would be shown to the group today, and was eager for their reaction. It had taken him and his group of technicions several months of only sleeping three hours a night to finish that gun, and if he said so himself, it was a masterpiece. Most of the work was finding a bullet that would perforate the alloy those androids were made of, but they'd managed to make one that would heat up the moment it was exposed to the air. The heat melted the alloy at the point of impact, enough so the bullet could get through. Like the boss-man said, no good for one shot, but one the alloy had been hit two or three times, it gave away, allowing the bullet the mess up the wiring inside.

Zak listened to the updates on the android situation, clapping along with everyone else at Rufus' speech. Rufus was so great at boosting everyone's morale.

Soon the meeting was over, and Zak was filing out of the room with everyone else. Then his cell-phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Zak, we might have a problem,"

Zak recognised the persons voice as Geoff, one of the technicians. It sounded serious

"What's going on? A problem with what?"
"I just checked the Geotech net - routine stuff, you know,"

Zak nodded. Every day someone had to hack into their main rival Geotech's e-mail system, in case they were planning anything.

"Well, it looks like they've got wind of the EMP - I'll send the e-mail to you're laptop."
"Ok."

Zak terminated the call, and went straight back to the desk and checked his e-mails. His face grew more and more worried as he read.

"Hold on a sec, Rufus," he called over, "I've got an e-mail here from Geotech to the government - they've found out about the EMP gun, and by the looks of it they're telling on us."

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 pm

(~( message )~) <-- my OOC mark (for future refrence) (~( if uhhh.. something i do dosnt fit to the way the androids have powers... lemmie know like how i overide a remote shutdown, since it a computer thing and androids have access to all their componets... just lemmie know and i'll fix it up >.> )~)

Zen was tucking down the road at 50 MPH. Inhuman at the most, he wanted to get away from that lazy slob and probably try and become human… he already looked it. But how can he actually blend in with the rest?

He felt a tingle... like something was trying to mess with his programming… and sure enough it was the remote shutdown. Zen easily took it off by overwriting the system that it had... and it was simple due to the fact that it wasn’t encrypted too hard or was silent and stealthy like a normal virus… it was open and easy… they attempted it again but Zen excluded it out of his files so it cant get in or override anything (basically Zen hast to be manually shutdown.. he’s gone insane as the company calls it)

Rounding a corner Zen saw a good way to hide... a construction site, in the border of the urban area and the rich residential zones. He slipped in the site and headed into a building... to his luck was full of lockers ”if I can look like a worker... May they will bereave I am one, and get away from my master” Zen thought to himself as he found an open locker with a spare (or so he thought) work clothing.

He left the locker building and looked around to see what he could do. “Hey! You! What do you think you’re doing? Get back to work!” a supervisor barked at him “Sir.” Zen replied with curtsy “I have completed my earlier task… what shall you have me do?” The supervisor thought for a minute... looked at the other androids who where busily at work and looked back at him “Go help that Riley droid… may having a real worker show him what to do and he wont go off at us” he said as he toned down with his last few words “Yes sir” Zen replied as he walked towards the Droid who worked busily. Zen looked back out of the site and hoped that his master wouldn’t think he would be in here hiding, and saw his master’s limo rolling slowly past. He looked back at the work and contained walking... Without a single thought about it.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm

(~( is this RP like.. dead?)~)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:24 am

OOC: I hope not.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:09 am

OOC: Hello?

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 pm

(~( i think this RP is dead )~)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Yeah, I think so. As the leader I've kinda lost interest...sorry people.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:36 pm

heh, it's sokay

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!