So they called it Summer Camp

Topic Tags:

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: So they called it Summer Camp

Postby nightwolf on Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 am

(ive actually shorted my character to 6'2'' otherwise he'd seem to tall compared to everyother character that is like 5 foot something)

Chris was took completely by surprise as Shae tugged on his shirt and then slowly pulled him outside. It was then he realised how tall he was compared to her. When they finnaly got outside he watched as she walked up to someone and then retreated back to him, watching the person who introduced himself Kain as he transformed his ears into cat ears. Smilling he sniffed quietly as once more new scents flooded his nostrils.

When Shae returned with a defeated look on her face, smiling sympathetically he placed a hand on her shoulder. Stroking it softly with his thumb he watched Kain carefully.

Squirming under his trench coat his feathers making him sweat slightly. Taking of his trench coat his torso revealed a plain white shirt with his brown harness strapped across his chest. This was a shirt which allowed his wings to show it was sometimes better to have them showing rater than have them sweating to high heaven under a shirt. Folding up his coat he hung it over his arm watching Shae and Kain.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~
nightwolf
Member for 6 years

Postby Fallen on Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Shae watched as another camper, the one which had the bear ears, walked up to her. It seemed as though he were trying to talk to her, but she could not understand, rather she could not hear. But what she was able to see was his bear ears transforming into cat ears, and then he motioned for her to perhaps touch them. But first, she wished for him to know she did not understand the words that he said, she did not hear him, because she didn't want him to think she was just being rude and ignoring him. She put one hand over each ear, then used one hand to cover a mouth, this was something she did often, to try and let people know she could not in fact hear or speak to them. She the reached out to his extended grabbed it gently, slowly putting the image of her camp paper with the name Shae in his head, and then and image of her, which she was standing in front of a mirror at home, and lastly a picture of her high school diploma, indicating she was fresh out of high school. Unable to restrain herself, she got on her tippy toes using his shoulder to push herself up slightly, and felt his ears. So soft, and delicate feeling, she smiled plopped back onto her heels, her giant black boots not making a sound. She wondered if the ears were just an accessory, or functioned as that of a normal cat, sure they moved but did they really enhance hearing?

Turning to Chris, she noticed he was no longer wearing the large coat, but a white t-shirt with some sort of harness type thing on, he looked slightly uncomfortable; perhaps he was hot. Shae went into her backpack and grabbed the pad of paper and pen, letting it float into the air again and start writing

Are you okay? Are you hot or something? Do you want to find your cabin and an air conditioner? Can I get you some water?

Shae always tried to make sure people were comfortable and content, maybe to the extent that she was annoying.
Fallen
Member for 6 years

Postby jakelovesyuna on Sun May 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Jake sighed as he was the only one left in the starting cabin.He found his cabin number and stepped outside.seeing that he could see all of the others sepaking,he sighed again.It was just like school.He was always ignored.Jake walked towards the cabins,and set his bag down and then went back out.sitting in the corner of a bench away from the crowd.he was in their sight and he could see thiers.But Jake was feelnig secluded again.As lots of memories from school dawned on him.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces
jakelovesyuna
Member for 5 years

Postby nightwolf on Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Chris watched her carefully as she interacted with Kain.

"She can't speak or hear you. in case you didnt understand her" Chris noted to Kain as she touched his cat ears.

He looked as the paper apeared in front of him again, reading the message quickly he took a peice of paper out of his pocket and a pen and quickly wrote a reply.

I'm fine, don't worry these wings make my body hot, this harness keeps them close to my body but in a confortable way.Look.
Giving the paper to Shae he unbuttoned the harness slowly setting it on the floor he spread his wings slowly a light smirk on his face.
nightwolf
Member for 6 years

Postby WhispersofMe on Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Frankie hadn't noticed everyone else leave the starting cabin. She sighed and went in search of her own cabin and dumped her stuff in there before heading off to find someone who wasn't already talking to someone else. She hadn't been here a full day and she already hated it, no friends, no one to talk to, hell no one had even looked at her since she'd arrived, despite her bright appearance. She sighed and sat down on the grass, it was too hot and humid here. Sure back home was hot too but at least it was a nice dry heat that didn't make you sweat like mad. She laughed, pulling her sunglasses over her eyes as she lay back on the hot ground, thinking about what all the guys would say if they saw her there. Her shirt was nearly see though from sweat, her hair was a mess and her cheeks were flushed, she ran though her head all the vaguely perverted comments all the guys and her sister would come up with as she lay in the sun panting. She needed a drink and had stupidly forgotten to pack one.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^
WhispersofMe
Member for 6 years

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Kain looked at the girl when she made the movements and then she sent him some images through his mind. He then felt the girl named Shae touch his ears and he smiled. He then heard the other boy say that she could not hear or speak. Kain nodded and then looked at the male who was now spreading his wings. "Its not a problem if she cant speak...I can read minds if I focus enough..." Kain then stood up fully and streched a bit. Some of his bones cracked slightly and he sighed. He then saw a lone male sitting on a bench and eyed him with curiosity. Kain then walked over to the male and bent down and looked at him. "Hi my name is Kain...what is yours?" Kain smiled and stuck his hand out. While he was waiting for the male to offer his name, Kain's cat ears twitched a few times and he heard some person panting. He shrugged the noise off and then looked back at the male.
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Tathos on Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Arten saw that all the immediate kids in the line had disappeared. He sighed to himself and leaned back in his chair, starting to whistle a random tune. The mandatory meeting was sure to be starting in an hour or so, so it was no big deal if Arten didn't concentrate on his job for the time being.
Looking over the few kids who were now socializing and some heading to their cabins, Arten stood up from his chair and then suddenly cried out as he felt an unusually strong power start to overwhelm him. His mouth started growing sharp teeth along with his fingers starting to grow claws.
Arten turned his head at a boy across the way who seemed to be displaying transformation traits, but Arten already knew it was him because of the fingerprint effect from all the powers that overpowered him. Emitting a growl, he tried to force down the power that was starting to force hair through his skin and make him go on all fours.
Roaring as his shirt tore, Arten fell to his hands and raked the dirt. The power seemed to not want to let go, forcing Arten deeper into the transformation until, with a supreme force of will on his own part, he was able to force the power to recede.
Arten fell to the ground panting, watching the claws recede back into his hands. Muttering a prayer of thanks to some unknown deity, Arten sighed as he felt his body go back to normal. Was it embarrassing to have a power overwhelm you infront of a whole bunch of kids? Yes. Yes it was.
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon May 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Jake saw the popular male and then scowled and growled,He turned away so he did not have to look at him,denying the male his hand.Jake growled again "Why waste your time talking to me..the others want you most likely want you..you might get your own fan club!" Jake then got up and slowly began to walk away from the male,towards his cabin,hoping he did not have to share with this..Male popularity monster.
jakelovesyuna
Member for 5 years

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Kain blinked as the man who he did not know got angry and then growled and turned away. He watched as the guy got up and stormed over to his cabin. "Uh...but..thats..my cabin..." Kain frowned and then looked back at the people who he was talking to before and shouted. "Hey guys I'll be right back.." He then turned around and chased after the angry male. "Hey...wait up!"
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon May 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Jakes 15yr old body was getting angry,he could feel the pulses going through him.He used his power and slowed time down for a second,and ran,by the time it was back to normal Jake was gone and in the cabin,looking in his bag for his anger tablets,sighing along the way as he did.
jakelovesyuna
Member for 5 years

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Kain stopped running and saw the boy was gone. "Hey..that is cheating.." Kain then sighed and made his face turn into a golden retreiver and then sniffed the ground. He caught the boys sent and found out he was going into Kains cabin. He then stopped in front of the door and turned his face back to normal. He peeked his head inside the cabin and looked at the guy. "Uh..why do you hate me..I didn't do anything..." He now had dog ears on his head and a dog tail. His ears were drooping and his tail was between his legs.
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Fallen on Mon May 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Shae had seen it from the corner of her eye, but she had not done anything until she saw it end. It did not frighten her, but it did concern her, she watched him as he fell to his knees, as his body took another form, but only for seconds, perhaps he was fighting it. He looked exausted, as though fighting it took every bit of energy he had left in him, or maybe he was also embarressed or ashamed. Shae didn't think he should be, but she wasn't him, she didn't know what it was like. Shae walked over to him, slowly, not as to be cautious however, but as to not make a big deal out of what happened, but she didn't think that was going to be likely. She slowly got down to her knees, her bare knees on the dry and rather hot dirt, and looked down at the man who on his face looked rather defeated. He was on all fours, his shirt almost completely torn to the point it would just fall off, and the rest of his clothing were in no condition to be worn again. Putting three fingers softly underneath his chin, she lifted his head so she was able to better read his expression, and with this, she put a picture in which she just previously imagined in his head.

A picture of a girl could be seen, she wrapped the man's arm around her shoulder and slowly lifted him upwards so he was able to stand, she seemed to have trouble steadying someone so much larger than she, but proceeded to hold him up anyways, thought quite aimlessly, she walked towards the Counselor Cabins area.

She let her hand fall, and smiled gently. It was then she had the idea that she could lift him not by herself but with telekenises, and she was sure he didn't have a trusty pad of paper to respond to her with, and he was exhausted looking enough, why should she force him to write on a piece of paper. Shae sighed, and moving on her knees positioned herself in such a way she was next to him, and put her hand on his back as to ask if he was hurting or something of the sort, but she was not about to help him up if he didn't want the help in the first place, she knew better. Waiting for him, for some movement or words that she may be able to read, she leaned over just slightly to look for signs of pain.
Fallen
Member for 6 years

Postby Tathos on Wed May 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Looking up, Arten saw a girl offering her hand. He was just about to wave her away when suddenly, images started to flash infront of his eyes, things that he certainly had not thought up himself. Pulling away abruptly, Arten scooted himself away from the girl, wearing a scowl on his face.
Pushing himself up, Arten said, "Hey! I don't know how you use your powers where you come from, girl, but at this camp, we don't mess with other people's minds, alright?!"
Arten got mad when the girl seemed unresponsive, but realized that she was deaf. Sighing, Arten said, "Can you even read lips?"
Feeling a little guilty, he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just...Don't like powers being used on me. Long story..."
Just about to say something else, Arten suddenly saw his arm disappear and saw it start to spread from his shoulder to his torso. His brow creasing, Arten turned towards the girl and said, "Is this yours?"
Arten tried to stop the progression of the invisibility, but only succeeded in slowing it down.
Tathos
Member for 5 years

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 pm

(okay this thing is like dead x.x someone post D:)

Kain slowly edged into the cabin and saw the boy digging into his bag for something. He slowly edged into the room and put his bag on a bed near the window. He saw their were four beds and then looked back at the guy. He walked over to the guy and sat infront of him with a mix of sadness and confusion. "Do you hate me because I was asking people about their powers..?" He scrached the back of his head and sighed. "I probobly wont have any friends here anyway...so I might as well show you why..." He stood up and looked at the boy waiting for him to look at Kain.

(lawl REPLYYY~~ D:)
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.