Third World

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Third World

Postby Alouette on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 am

Orginal characters welcome, anything is welcome.

After years of threats and escalating tensions, the idea of W.M.Ds became more than a cowboy's pipe dream, nukes were launched from four different places on Earth's surface, all approximately 5 minutes apart. First Russia, then the U.S, then China, followed finally by Japan. After detonation 80% of the planets life and the human population was destroyed, the rest had been preloaded onto escape pods. People of royalty, renown, money, along with the planets most intelligent and most deadly were all scooped off to distant 'camps' intended to be long term living for the refugees. These cities become more like ghettos, places where humans are now practically forced to live. Only a few get out, and even then it's because they either met the right alien and moved up.... or met the wrong one and was bought as a slave. Money to the family for the sale of a member. This lead many parents to sell their children to feed the others, leaving so many orphans...

Current Time: 3014 A.D, 20 A.E.
(Titan is much larger than Earth but have all the conditions of early prehistoric Earth)

A thick river runs along the human settlement of Murlain and eventually becomes part of a large lake via waterfall, this lake would be ideal for fishing and bathing for those in the city, however due to strict native rules the Titans' have banned humans to venture more than 20 yards outside of the city limits...

Alzia sighed, finally having slipped the guards and sliding down an embankment out of view. She brushed long strands of brown and red hair away from her face before grinning. She continued along through the forest gradually making her way down the the lake. Once there her icy blue eyes surveyed the area before slipping into view and beginning to undress.
Once she was in the nude she quickly dipped herself into the waters and began to wash up.
It felt amazing, it was the first fresh water she'd seen in months.
Alouette
Member for 3 years

Re: Third World

Postby kaolin on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Name : Kile Sinclare
Appearance : http://w0lf13-c4n3m.deviantart.com/art/Tales-of-Hope-Character-g3-200524861?q=favby%3Ayoshinoni%2F43255144&qo=3
Personality : Kind heart, noble, Sneaky, mischievous, cunning, Playful,
Bio :Brought to titan as a child and sold to a slaver. Kile escaped and entered a gang. with the gang now disband and most of it's members in jail or dead , Kile now smuggles things and sometimes people in and out of the city's... for a price

The streets were howling with yelling and sirens as Kile was running in between buildings out running every officer before he vanished into a old tunnel system that led out of the city.

"ah my favorite place to be , the old tunnel system" Kile ran for a mile to the exit pipe near the waterfall.and as he ruffled thru the bushes he noticed a figure slide into the water.

"Now what do we have here. looks like someone from the city, but what the hell are they doing out here" Kile looked between the bushes at the girl in the water and decided to have some fun.

Kile sneaks around to the walk path behind the waterfall right next to where the girl was. he carefully walked out from hiding and spoke loudly enough to be heard over the waterfall but not to be yelling

"You know , if the guards find you out here , your going to be arrested in the best case. You don't want to know what happens in the worst case. So beautiful, what's your name and what's are you doing out here"?
kaolin
Member for 6 years

Postby GoaGreena on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Name : Zeb Talon
Appearance : Short black hair, bright green eyes, very tall (around 6 foot 9), with lean muscles, he has a well-scarred face and a blind right eye.
Personality : witty, sarcastic, troublesome, mischievous, occasionally dark, surprisingly brilliant
Bio : brought to Titan when he was very young and raised as a slave. He escaped and hid himself, living alone for years.

Zeb clutched his bleeding side, the bullet must still be lodged in there somewhere but that didn't matter now. What mattered was getting the hell away from this mess. Why he had gone to the city was beyond him, he needed food but he could have hunted.

"Damned idiot." Zeb spat to himself and kept running, sirens blasting in his ears. He knew the guards weren't chasing him, they seemed to be after someone else but that was beyond the point. He needed to get out fast before another stray bullet hit him and he was caught.

Glancing down, Zeb observed the bread in his hand. The wadded, stale single loaf he managed to take. "Shit-head." Zeb muttered, referring to himself again.

He made it to the river out of breath and shaky. "I'm going to die here." He breathed, blood dripping through his fingers and into the water. Sinking to his knees, Zeb started drinking, savoring every drop after such a long run. "Lived alone, died alone. That's what my tombstone'd read if anyone knew who I was." He set his gaze on the water and sighed at his scraggly appearance, his hair sticking up in all directions, his face bruised and still as scarred as ever. Zeb touched the scar over his right eye, trying to remember how long it's been since he had seen from that eye.

Shaking his head and looking up, Zeb noticed some people just ahead of him. He sat, wild-eyed, trying to decipher if they were friend or foe but he was getting light-headed, a pool of blood forming under him. He collapsed at last with a loud splash, unconscious in the water. He'd die without help.
GoaGreena
Member for 3 years

Postby kaolin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:32 pm

As Kile talked to the bathing girl, there was a thump that came from the other side of the wide river. As Kile looked he saw the outline of a man lying on the ground, he han around as fast as he could to check on the injured man.

Kile noticed the large wound on the man's side, it wasn't A fatal wound however it was bleeding bad

" Get over here and help me , we need to get him back into the cave" Kile yelled to Alzia to help save the unknown's life. As Alzia hesitated to help strangers , Kile gave an ultimatum

"Help me or Il tell the guards that you left the city" It was not long after Kile spoke that Alzia jumped out of the water wrapped her towel around her and grabbed the mans other shoulder to drag him into the cave

**************************************************************************************************
8 hours later
**************************************************************************************************

"I'm glad to see your waking up, you had a large bullet hole in your side , it looked like a large caliber shot used by the police, your lucky it missed everything, otherwise I wouldn't have had to sped three hours stitching you up. and don't think about leaving , those are tempered steel chains holding you down." Kile started moving some things around in the makeshift operating room made in the old abandoned tunnel stations under the city

"So, now that I saved your live , it's time for you to give me a reason not to kill you" Kile pulled a large scalpel out of a drawer and held it inches from the eye of his captive
kaolin
Member for 6 years

Postby GoaGreena on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Zeb woke up groggily, pain burning in his side but not nearly as horribly. He felt chains holding him down and he panicked for a moment as his eyes cleared.

"So, now that I saved your live , it's time for you to give me a reason not to kill you." A man's voice said. Zeb focussed his eyes and caught a glimpse of him, not knowing what to think.

"You have no real reason not to kill me," Zeb started, his voice sounding hoarse and rough. "as no one knows me, I'm a wanted thief and I'm fairly certain I killed a cop on my way out here." Zeb grunted as his headache returned. "However, you did waste medical treatment on me, which means you probably won't kill me, you'd rather use me. If that is the case then my skills include: thieving, obtaining information and assassinating. Since you are out here, is it safe to guess you've run away from somewhere?" Zeb asked, knowing that the things he knew were rather valuable, but his attitude just didn't allow him to plead and beg for his life.

He had nothing to loose, really. It was his captor who could have something to gain.
GoaGreena
Member for 3 years

Postby kaolin on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Kile walked around the table a few times, trying to decide on what to do to this man he had captured.

" Well, you may be of some use to the underground. my name is Kile, I'm the leader of the south side of the city and right now I'm the only leader left all the others have been captured in the past few months" Kile began to untie the man on the table as he continued to explain the situation on the surface

" There are about two-hundred or so members listed for the underground. we move things, information, and sometimes people in and out of the city. We are for the good of the people, we do no harm and we help who we can, but that doesn't mean we don't like to piss off the enforcers every now and then. By the way , I never got your name"

As Kile finished releasing the man from the table a man dressed as a police officer walked in the door

" Simon, I'm glad your here, is there any news from the other side of the law?" Kile obviously knew this man, He acted casually as he greeted him

" It's not good Kile there's allot of talk that the blew flag's are planing something. Rumor has it that they have a play to "clean" this planet once and for all of every last human" Simon looked worried as he gave his report

" Don't worry Simon, I'll look into it as soon as I get a moment . Right now I want you to go and see if you can find a girl for me, her name is Alzia, I saw her near the lounge not long ago" Kile set Simon on his way as he got a bottle of pain-killers out of his bag and handed them to the man on the table
kaolin
Member for 6 years

Postby GoaGreena on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Zeb took a couple pain-killers and blinked several times, clearing his head. "I'm Zeb." He replied, studying this "Kile". He was never quick to trust people so he decided to stay cautious. This man had saved his life, but he also threatened to kill him if he wasn't useful. That seemed fair enough, though. What's the point of keeping a person alive if they're of no use to you? He respected that.

Zeb sighed as the pain-killers kicked in and the ache in his body dulled.
GoaGreena
Member for 3 years

Postby Teller on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Name : Avery Lee
Appearance : Short black hair, Dark black eyes, tall (around 6 foot 7), Lean muscles.
Personality : Cold,optimistic,sarcastic
Bio : Sneaked on board a military plane degsinated for officers only.He has started up his own private army on Titan.His private army was responsible for the capture of some of the most wanted criminals on Titan.
Teller
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.