Thirteen Paths

Thirteen Paths

Thirteen guardians of the elements that make up the world. They protect humanity with their humanity. Or are they just in ascention into gods?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Thirteen Paths”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Thirteen Paths

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Thirteen Paths

Postby Klaven300 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm

ok lightning I wasn't tryin to be mean I'm just bored XD
Klaven300
Member for 4 years

Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm

A quick question. I know we landed somewhere in mid-western America but I don't know exactly what terrain that is. What are the surrondings like where the group has landed?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom
TemplarWarden
Member for 6 years

Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am

Umm... plains. Open fields, AKA they didn't land right next to any towns.
Props to Chari for making this awesome sig for me!
Lightning Flash
Member for 5 years

Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Okay, why are people taking so long to post? We had a decent start, its not like there is nothing to do.
TemplarWarden
Member for 6 years

Postby Chaningm92 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

Agreed...I really hope this isn't dead. >_>
Chaningm92
Member for 4 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.