Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

Tokyo Mew Mew: A New Creation: OOC

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tokyo Mew Mew: A New Creation: OOC

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 16, 2009 12:00 am

This is based when Ichigo and the others have become adults and are no longer defending the world. The people who created the DNA for the mew mews decided that they needed a new team of Mew Mews to protect the earth. They have created more animal DNA mew mews. They now have a goat/ram, a panther and a bat. They chose 9 males or females to take the place of the previous mew mews to protect the earth.

The location is Tokyo and the 9 males or females were located and moved to a local school in Tokyo near the cafe that had the original mew mew's work. You can be in High school or Middle school; at least one mew mew must be in middle school...preferably the monkey. Aliens still want the earth back and have sent a new team to recapture earth. There can be at least 1 male and 1 female. A new phenomenon has occurred and a male and female blue knight have been born to protect all the mew mews. The new mew mews have gained abnormal mutations and sometimes a part of their inner animal pops out and they gain a pair of wings or a tail and ears. Some mew mews can control the element they were born from. Example: Ram controls earth, Panther controls fire, bat controls wind or sound. They cannot explain these mutations except that they are evolving so that the mew mews can protect the earth better.

You cannot have more than two characters...three is pushing it but I will accept it under certain conditions...four characters or more is a no-no sorry ^^"
-------

Iriomote Cat: Lily Evans
Ultramarine Lorikeet (bird): Brokenlove
Finless Porpoise (dolphin):
Golden Lion Tamarin (monkey): VastoLordeWolf (Temporaly)
Gray Wolf: Kaida
Amami Black Rabbit: Lily Evans
Mouflon Ram: VastoLordeWolf
Black Panther: Lily Evans
Stripe-Faced Fruit Bat: Brokenlove
Alien: Brokenlove
Alien:
Blue Knight: Brokenlove
Blue Knight:
Human:
---------

Name:
Nickname:
Mew Mew Name: (If your a mew mew)
School: (Middle School or High school)
Race: (Human, Mew Mew, Alien, Blue Knight)
Animal: (if you're a mew)
Where your mark is and what is is:( Mew Mews only)
Crush:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Clothes That You Wear:
Mew Mew Clothing and Transformation:
Body Mutation: (What animal body part pops up where if you are a mew mew)
Element You Control: (You cannot have the same element)

-----------

Name: Danny Lucan.

Nickname: Ram or Joker.

Mew Mew Name: Mew Mew Despair!

School: High School.

Race: Mew Mew.

Animal: Mouflon Ram

Where your mark is and what it is: On her upper back, a pair of black cracked twisted horns that look like horns made from cracked rock.

Crush: She likes no one yet.

Bio: She was born in Germany, but when she was 14 she moved to Tokyo. Her parents died one month after they moved to Tokyo from a house invasion while she was sleeping over a friend’s house. She moved into a foster home but her foster mom and dad hate her and abuse her. Danny is on the track team and is number one in everything and is the leader of the track team. Her nickname is Ram because she acts tough and strong and she lightly head butts people she likes with her head. She was hit with the ram DNA and then was transferred to the local high school and now works in the café. She has not met any other mews yet and is looking for them in her school.

Personality: She is strong and smart but sometimes can be thickheaded. She is kind and sweet and friendly to people she likes and tries to protect them no matter what. She has a sense of pride in some things that she does and whatnot. She is open to new ideas unless they are ridiculous. She is sometimes stupid and acts tired or crazy sometimes, but it’s usual. She takes her track team serious and she loves to run. She is foulmouthed and she swears a lot, she respects the teachers but disrespects people who she dislikes. She is kind to everyone unless they get on her bad side. She hates bullies, unless she is annoyed and she bullies someone. She can be coldhearted and mean. She likes to joke around and sometimes is called the Joker. She loves to fight when she is in the mood and is sometimes in a bloodlust fit. She can get a little insane but she is easy to calm down. She sometimes acts sad or emo because she is beaten daily by her foster parents and sometimes comes to school with bandages or bruises on her face or body. She has scars on her body and bruises all over her body and neck. She does not like taking about it to people.

Appearance: Image
Her hair is black and it goes down to her mid-back, her eyes are light blue and she has light skin that brings out her blue eyes and make them glow and shine like saphires. Her black hair looks like it was made from the darkest part of space and she has light strawberry sobert lips. She is 5'7 and she has a slender figure. She looks sort of like a elf with her slender and yet kind of tall figure with long slender fingers and legs and arms. She looks very graceful and people think that when she runs she creates art with her body. She is fast and can move quick and can climb up walls and trees very fast. She has quick reflexes from being in track and climbing trees when she was young. She still works out daily and makes sure she is in top shape. Some people say she is very beautiful yet others disagree because of a very big flaw. Her only flaw is that she has tons of bruises and scars all over her body.

Clothes That You Wear: She wears a black jacket with dark blue ram horns on the back and she has LUCAN above the horns. She has a dark blue tang top underneath the jacket; she wears a necklace with ram horns and a blue sapphire crystal between the horns. She also wears a metal ring on her middle finger and her upper right ear has two piercings, her lower left ear has three piercings. She wears torn up black jeans with a studded belt and tons of chains. Her converse shoes are gray and have white skulls on it.

Mew Mew Clothing and Transformation: Danny stomps her foot deep into the ground and pieces of earth create a ball around her and a glowing blue light can be seen from the cracks. The rock breaks and a big cloud of dust and sand float around and Danny jumps into the air and now she is wearing a black tang top with black lacing at the bottom of the top. The top stops at her abdomen and it reveals her stomach and a little bit of her hips. Her pants look like leggings and the rims of the bottom of the leggings have black lace. She has black leather shorts on and they have slits on the side that reveal some skin and black lacing. She has black combat boots that have blades at the bottom of her boots. Her body changes and now she has large ram horns and a ram tail and her ears grow and look like alien or elf ears. She has black markings all over her body that looks like gruesome scars. One scar is on her right eye and it goes down to her lower jaw. Danny yet again stops her foot and a weapon breaks away from the ground. Her weapon is a long staff that looks like a combination of a scythe and a trident. Paused, a bright blue moon appears behind her in a dark empty lonely sky.

Body Mutation: A Pair of twisted ram horns appear on the top of her head, her ears grow longer and look like elf ears or alien ears and can be mistaken for an alien sometimes also she also has a small ram tail.

Element You Control: Earth.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Re: Tokyo Mew Mew: A New Creation: OOC

Postby Lily Evans on Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 am

Fixed. I forgot to add in the new information since these were my old mew mew profiles on http://www.mewmewforums.com . I used to play on there a lot.

Normal Life
Name: Lily Dawn Evans
Race: Human/Mew
Homeworld: Earth
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Fiery Red
Outfit: Differs each day, mostly her school uniform.
Zodiac and astrological sign: Scorpio; Monkey
Blood Type: 0
Favorite Food/s: Strawberries; Blue berries
Favorite Color: Emerald Green
Least Favored Food: brussel sprouts
Least Favored Color: brussel sprout green

Mew Mew
Mew Alias/Name: Mew Mew Ruby
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Fiery red
Mark: Heart in flames on her neck, under her hair.
DNA Inclusion/Fused with: Irimote Cat
Mew Clothing: Spinning around and around, Lily's body was covered in ruby red ribbons, seeming on fire as it circled first her feet, then up her legs and torso, then her arms and throat. Raising her arms high into the air like a ballerina, the ribbons disappeared in a burst of fiery red light and she stood there with her mew mew form. Ruby red gloves graced her hands and her pendant was held by a matching ribbon around her graceful neck. She then kissed her pendant and looked up to find a scepter with a large fiery ruby floated down gently. She leapt into the air, catching it in her hands, then twirled and ended with it at lengths with her stomach. Paused, a bright cresant moon appeared behind her in a starry sky.
Mew Weapon: Ribbon Ruby Scepter
Appearance: Silver handle with a crown-like base that holds a large ruby.
Attacks: Ribbon Ruby Heart Scepter! Ruby Scepter Love Power!
---------------------------------------------------
Normal Life
Name: Alexander Black
Nickname: Alex
Race: Human
Birthday: December 26
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Hair: White
Outfit: Slacks and a button up shirt - sometimes t-shirts.
Zodiac and astrological sign: Capricorn; Rabbit
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Food/s: Blueberries
Favorite Color: Blue
Least Favored Food: Radishes
Least Favored Color: Black

Mew Mew
Mew Alias/Name: Mew Mew Onyx
Mark: petal shaped mark on his shoulder
DNA Inclusion/Fused with: Black Panther
Mew Clothing: Black ribbons surround him, his arms spread open wide. Swirling slowly, as the ribbon covers his body. The ribbon disappears and he stands there with a white pair of pants and a white shirt.Stretching his fingers, pure black gloves slowly materializes on his hands and a cape appears behind him. The underside the cape is a brilliant blue and the top is black. A pair of panther ears pop up and he wiggles them with a smile. Out pops a cat like tail and he leaps into the air, does a flip and lands perfectly on his feet. Above his head, he holds the scepter with both hands in the air. A beautiful forest scene appears behind him.
Mew Weapon: Ribbon Onyx Scepter
Appearance: Silver handle with a crown center that holds a large Onyx gem.
Attacks: Ribbon Onyx Scepter Power! Ribbon Onyx Scepter Attack!

This picture was drawn for me by a friend on Deviantart. ^_^ The little boy is Alex's youngest brother Marcus and the older one is Alex.

Normal Life
Name: Marcus Black
Nickname:
Race: Human
Birthday: March 15
Outfit: Slacks and a button up shirt - sometimes t-shirts.
Zodiac and astrological sign: Pisces; Rabbit
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Food/s: Blueberries
Favorite Color: Blue
Least Favored Food: radishes
Least Favored Color: Pink (Lily and Dee thought it'd be fun to dress him in pink. . .baaaaad idea!)

Mew Mew
Mew Alias/Name: Mew Mew Diamond
Mark: petal shaped mark on his shoulder
DNA Inclusion/Fused with: Amami Black Rabbit
Mew Clothing: White and black ribbons surround him, his arms spread open wide. Swirling slowly, as the ribbon covers his body. The ribbon disappears and he stands there with a black pair of pants and a white shirt.Stretching his fingers, pure black gloves slowly materializes on his hands and a cape appears behind him. The underside the cape is black and the top is white. A pair of bunny ears pop up and he wiggles them with a smile. Out pops a tail and he leaps into the air, does a flip and lands perfectly on his feet. Above his head, he holds the scepter with both hands in the air, holding up his scepter. A beautiful snowy scene appears behind him.
Mew Weapon: Ribbon Diamond Scepter
Appearance: Silver handle with a crown center that holds a large diamond.
Attacks: Ribbon Diamond Scepter Attack! Ribbon Diamond Scepter Light Beam!
Last edited by Lily Evans on Sun May 24, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

approved ^^ and ok for pierre too! :P just finish the bio and you should be okay...
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Sat May 16, 2009 2:14 am

Weee. . . I will, I just have to find my old tokyo mew mew stuff.
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

yaay! *dances* woot for lulz? *kinda hyper* lol imma going to bed now so I will check back on this in the morning..mkaw? Bye :D
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Sat May 16, 2009 3:23 am

(Ooh, join mine too if you want - it was an old idea I tried on the mew mew site I used to go to. I was Mew Emerald on there.)
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri May 22, 2009 12:35 am

omfg >_> no one else is joining D: DX DXXXXXX *goes insane with like omfg-ness*
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

I know, that's odd. I'll tell Kaida to join too. And Heartless too.
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

yey! *hugs you for being awesome* yeeey! :3
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 am

I just sent the message, so she'll get it in the morning. ^_^ That reminds me, I still gotta put up the profiles. . . I think I'll do Marcus instead of Pierre. Can boys be mew mews too in this one? If so, I'll put up his mew mew profile.
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

anyone can be anything boy or girl...well there is like a limit for boys and girls and etc. but yeah you can be a boy :D imma go to bed now so g'night..ill check on ur progresss in the morn' night!
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaida on Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 am

Name:Kotoko Suzuhara
Nickname: Koto
Mew Mew Name: Mew Mew Shadow
School: Second year of middle school.
Race: Mew mew
Animal: Grey wolf
Where your mark is and what is is:Grey paw print with a black thorn vine wrapping around it.
Crush: Marcus Black.
Bio:Kotoko grew up in foster care Since her parents died when in an accident when she was little She doesn't like to talk about it thought Infact she doesn't like to talk at all that much anymore. She grew up going to an all girls school but was transfered to a public school in Tokyo due to unmentionable circumstances.
Personality:Quiet,Shy,Unsocial unless shes with friends.
Appearance:Image
Clothes That You Wear: (See above appearance))
Mew Mew appearance:Image
Mew mew transformation: During Kotoko's trasformation A black and white ribbon wraps around her body And disappeares to reveal her outfit. (Sorry I couldn't think of much)
Body Mutation: her ears fangs, and tail
Element You Control: water
Last edited by Kaida on Sat May 23, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Kaida
Member for 6 years

Postby Lily Evans on Fri May 22, 2009 10:00 am

Ooh, neato - you've changed her looks.
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaida on Fri May 22, 2009 10:51 am

Yeppers ^_^
Kaida
Member for 6 years

lulz :D approved ^^ *loves her eyes because they r awesome* :3
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby brokenlove on Sat May 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Name: Dianna
Nickname: Di
Mew Mew Name: Mew mew emerald
School: (high school
Race: Mewmew
Animal:Ultramarine Lorikeet
Where your mark is and what is is:green diamond with wind gust around it on the back of her left leg
Crush: Alex (one of Lillys charachters if she will enter him.)
Bio: she get's picked on by kids at school.
Personality:She is very hyper, but she is shy around people
Appearance: Her hair is deep green, her eyes are sea green
Clothes: Out of school she wears fancy dresses and skirts that go down to her knees.
Mew Mew Clothing and Transformation:when she changes, a green light surrounds her and it disappears to reveal her wearing a green skirt, a white laced top, green gloves were on her hands, her hair is up in a ponytail held with a green ribbon and she is wearing a cross necklace
Body Mutation: she has wings
Element You Control: wind
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!
brokenlove
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Sat May 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Okay, I redone my character profiles, and now have both Alex's and Marcus' mew mew profiles up. ^_^
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

omfg this is looong now >_> I have to now go over this and put everyone in the slots...and anyone awating approving...you are all approved :D

EDIT: omfg...i am so confused about who is who now...people you only can be the animals on the list...not your own..this means you lily...also how can they be white wolfs or w.e when kaida is the wolf?? omfg >_> someone help me and my dead brain D:

EDIT 2: Im not going to add anyone into the slots until my brain is solid...can people go by the skellie I set up because I am sooooo friggen confused to heck... @_@
VastoLordeWolf
Member for 5 years

Postby Lily Evans on Sun May 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Okay, I fixed it. Sorry about that, I used my old stuff from my old mew mew website before, but its all fixed. ^_^
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

Postby brokenlove on Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Yay, Alex is in it now! Thanks Lilly!
brokenlove
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.