Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

a part of “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”, a fictional universe by uncast.

Set after the events in Bioshock 2, Rapture continues to crumble. How would a denizen survive? RP started; applications closed until further notice!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock: Rapture Drowning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bioshock: Rapture Drowning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Don't worry Teegaroo, you'll get a pm too.

But on the topic of Bioshock Infinite, Atomic pretty much hit the nail on the head. Columbia was a city built by America to show case American expectionalism and then sent over seas on a round-the-world diplomatic voyage similar to Great White fleet. The only probelm was that the city was armed to the teeth and was practicly a floating death star. The other countries didn't like that very much, it kind of was like America was saying "We're Beyond You". Blah blah blah, a few years laters and a falling out with Washington, the city disappears and goes rogue and you play a Pinkerton agent tasked with resquing this one chick and blah blah blah. It's going to be great though, I can't wait.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Alright guys, I will make the Bioshock roleplay.
Here's the background: The story starts in 1959 at the Kashmiere Resturant, agent Brian Davidson (me)
and another agent Gabrielle Jackson (Death101) are to hunt down and kill Atlas and Ryan in order to bring peace to Rapture. Of course the assassination goes wrong and the two have to into hiding. During the whole time you guys are free to do whatever you want. Then we fast foward to 1968 once everyone agrees to this, and we basicly have our story of escape, betrayel, and survival from there on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Sounds cool, I'll wait for a link and then I'll get my char sheet up. It might be a strait port but it might not be. I'm not sure at the moment.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Alright I'll start making it, then send all of you a PM. Sound good?

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey, guys I'll get to it. I just have to go to a funeral for a day.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

No worries, I can wait. Take what ever time you need.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiremouth on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Heya! I'm new on this site and was just wondering what the deal was with the Bioshock RP? I just finished the first game and I've been looking around for an active roleplay. 8D
<333
Sorry if I'm intruding! You probably already have plenty of players.. :''D

Wiremouth
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Actually Wiremouth, we've hit a particularly lealth slump in posting. In short, this rp is dead right now. Atomic started a new one and I'll send him a message to see if he sent you a pm to join that one. So, feel free to jot on over to the new one when you get can.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiremouth on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Aw, shame about the RP being dead. And thanks. >W< Heh, I haven't played the second one yet... I hope that won't be a problem. :C

Wiremouth
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 am

Nah, shouldn't be. Atomic's got his so it starts before the whole series and then jumps to just before BS2, so I don't think it'll be much of a problem.

BTW, here's the link for Atomic's BS:BotE. roleplay/bioshock-beginning-of-the-end/

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Okay, as I have said before, pertaining that I will create a Bioshock Rp, but at the time was not able to. Now I am and want all who have participated in Rapture Drowning to join. So far I've only got the Interest check up but hopefully I will get the Rp tab up soon once I see interest in it.

On a note, I've already sent some of you pms but for those I did not I still invite you all to join and you characters will be given an instant approval. *well almost instant, I still want to check them out and double check they'll still be applicable to mine.*

Here's the interest check: are-rapture-t50903.html

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!