Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Change

The Change

a part of “The Change”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

What happens when you're "chosen" to attend Blanditia Fanum, a school filled with vampires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Change"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm

1. how long until we get to start this? :D
2. on the topic post you have Ash as a 3rd former, but she is a 2nd former
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Answer to ur first question: Hmmm I dont know yet. I guess I'll wait a little while to see if others join. I might start the p tomorrow since I dont really like waiting long (;

&

............ sorry! I'll change it. lol ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

alright ^^ that's good for meeeee
&
don't worry 'bout it. thanks for changing itttt!
&
btw, you might want to put a limit of girls and guys just so we don't have an overwhelming amount of girls and just a few guys

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:41 pm

i know.... if i start getting too many girls, I'll notify it in the intro or something. Hopefully we'll get more male characters. XD

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:07 pm

mmk ^^

and I had an idea for a teacher. he should be evil and his main ability is to compell people to do what he wants. for example, he could go to a student and this could be their conversation:
him-hey, can I have some blood?
student-uh...no..
him-why?
student-your a teacher...
him-you want to give me your blood [compell]
student-want some blood?
cheesy example >.> but anyway, I think that'd be cool.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Can i join? 'll wait for some guys to join and stuff...
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 am

i have an idea for a teacher.
His name is Desmond Flagg.
He teaches Vamp history.
He has blonde hair and different colored eyes. One is Blue the other is jade green. He stands about 5' 11'' and is lean. He looks 28 but is actually 82.
Desmond can go in a coma like state and acutaly see what has transpired at anytime in history even as little as 5 minutes ago so he knows what is real and what is complete bull shit. Also if some one tries to read his thoughts while he is in his coma state the person will start acting like one of the people in the scene he was viewing. He often chooses the one that would die. For the very nature of his power he is the teacher you see if your in trouble. He doesn't like liars.
His mark looks like a book on his back with some of the more famous events of Vampire history
He hates being called Mr. Flagg. So he askes his students to call him Desmond. It makes his life easier. Desmond is genreally easy going unless you challenge him about history, then you are in some trouble. When he isn't in a coma state or teaching he is reading Twilight. *GAG* Desmond is a sucker for romance novels. Especialy with ones with vampires in it.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Akana is actually a former 3 I changed her to former 2 since I saw you made a mistake but the schedule won't really work...
Please can you change her to former 3...?
Thank You.
Ell®

jjia101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Stella- awesome. (:
hmmmmmmmmmm what subject would he teach?

angel- sure you can join :D more characters the better it is.

cheater- thanks your idea is great ;]

& jjia101- sorry XD ill change it

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm

your welcome

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 pm

No complaints about the pic

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:34 pm

lol
i tried looking for one that best fit the description. ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 pm

well its close enough for me and i know how hard it is to find a pic with different colored eyes and i'm still searching lol

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

lol. tough luck -__-
you can always edit a picture.... *shrugs*

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

isn't that like work? lol. I'm a massive underachiever in almost every aspect of the word.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

cross- eh, fencing maybe? or... ah it'd be ironic if he was art, since he is such a dark person. unless you had another idea.

cheater- I have picture editing programs if you don't, so I could do my best and edit one if you want

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm

*faked sad voice* its ok i'll suffer.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 pm

cheater- lol.
it's just editing the eyes, but w/e. if you dont want to, you dont have to.

Stella- how about history teacher? or algebra? Or or he can be an art teacher. He acts nice, blah blah but then he's really evil, but people (or vampires... w.e) dont really know that he is.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 pm

*Shrugs* i don't care. but i don't think stella is on anymore

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!