Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fire's War

Fire's War

a part of “Fire's War”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Four groups of element users have lived in peace for years..until the Necromancers started the War. now 3 sisters must fight to stop the war..but can they win?..( RP has started still adding other element users!! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fire's War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fire's War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fire's War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Fire's War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Okay everyone we can start but cause 3 people wanted to be the brothers we now have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. is that okay with everyone? we can post now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:22 pm

I made the first post, everybody! <3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 pm

So basically the two younger brothers are twins?
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raenef on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Is it to late to join? I submitted a character.

raenef
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Well depends what kind of power he has, but still it ain't too late.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raenef on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:09 pm

He has earth is that allright?

raenef
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

yup! <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 am

Reserve please~ i'll be in water clan

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 am

uh, earlier, like, last week, I attempted to submit an air-user, then my computer decides to hate me and crash, so my profile didn't go through. Is it too late? It's a female air-user, but I can do whatever you like.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

no, you can still join!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 am

Sorry i've not cheked the OCC in a while.. ^_^ erm..I'm forget full :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 am

Leaving rp~
thanks for letting me join though and perhaps we will roleplay again in future ^^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 am

Hey guys sorry for having left so unexpectedly. My comp got a virus and I did some tests until the internet browser could finally work, so yea. Sorry again. So can somebody fill me up?

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 am

it pains me to say this, since I was loving this roleplay, but I may drop. It's become very inactive recently.

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!