Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates

The Northern Delegates.

a part of “The Northern Delegates”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The Northern Delegates, an elite group of immortals charged with keeping peace amongst the immortal races and insuring their limited interference with humanity. They are skilled negotiators, skilled assassins. (4 slots left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Northern Delegates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Sorry for the delay in my postings. I've been busy. I've gone to like three BBQ's and a pig roast this weekend so yeah, kinda crazy. And Stella, well Stella's busy with her little boyfriend i imagine. I honestly don't know what she's been doing. And I don't want to find out ;P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

I will also only be posting at night, since it is like 8:30pm here. I have been traveling a lot recently and will be for the next 2-3 weeks. I will still post but it will be mostly at night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 am

I will be posting tonight. Work is very busy right now.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 am

I love you all!
And I miss you Alexander. ): *tear*
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 am

I am really sorry about my freak absences. No joke I am like in a different state every two days and it is just crazy for me right now. But promises if someone interacts with my charries I will post them up. Sage is kinda just lingering around the training field watching and Leslie is doing Leslie stuff. Miss you to!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Alex I hear ya, my job is going crazy to, I am working like 12 hours a day non stop. Uhg the busy season sucks... I will be posting when I get up for work, like 5am. :'(

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 am

I understand. it seems as though people are too busy to post in Vamps and Wolves at all. I think it has reached the end of it's days. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm

hmmmm lotsoflove aree you wanting your ice attack to have hit midnight OR* someone else :P lols
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 am

So, folks.

I'm just gotten over a stomach virus (>_<) and so spent most of last week at home, feeling bored and sick. However while I was I also started thinking about things regarding the ball, and some politcal wrangling involved with some vampire clans, so started trying to think of ideas for clans that would submit suotrs for a political union. One is a clan I've been developing with no name as of yet that are kinda themed around lousiana voodoo that are a bit creepy and such.

I'd also toyed with the idea of a 'New Exsanguis'. One of the old high-ranking vamps, Nero, rounded up a loud of the lowers that weren't really able to manage on thier own after Cray was removed, and took the chance to make the clan his own. They'd not be as openly evil as they had been under Cray, but more a bit on the shady side. I mean, they claim that there's no hard feelings about what the delegates did and that they're happier and better as a clan without the control, but you 're left never quite sure if they're sincere about it. Just to put people on edge a bit, have them skulking round in thier suits and trilby hats.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am

vitamin always has the best ideas :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 am

:D I'm glad you think so.

Thought having some Ex hanging around might keep everyone on their toes.

To new people who haven't read up on 'Vampires and Werewolves':

The Exsanguis are a fairly influential vampire clan that were some of the main antagonists in the original RP. They're a clan centred around order and control, and were headed up by Benjamin Cray, an 'Old One' (That being a vampire over 1000 years of age.) Cray had intentions to either eliminate or absorb the Springside vamps into the Exsanguis, and hand anyone he didn't want, including the werewolves and the human residents of the town, over to one of his scientists, the wildly immoral Doctor Beckett.

With ther help of the Delegates, Cray was gotten rid of, and Beckett has disappeared without trace.

However the clan was a very large one, and there are still plenty of Ex out there.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 am

Things seem to be slowing down. I think people need to try and most a little more often. Some people aren't posting at all anymore. It's a little soon to be dissapearing don't you think. Things are just getting interesting! <3
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

I'll always be here!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 pm

I know you will Kelsi! Lol, and I know everybody else wants to be to. I'm sure they're just busy. It just annoys me cause I want to get this roleplay rolling, you know? I have some exciting stuff planned! Arucan was just about to unveil his evil plot for dethroning Midnight and avenging his late father!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 am

No fear! I will be back posting full time tomorrow!!!!! My job is finally slowing down and I'm not so damn tired all the time. I called Alex to see what was up and he will be back home on Monday! So we are all coming back don't worry!!! I am so sorry for my absences, work is just very important to me. I love all you guys and come Monday it will be picking back up again!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 am

im back!!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 am

Yay!!!!!!
I'd post now but I'm going out to eat. I'll post when I get back :)

I think Koda regrets giving her her sight back

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am

Lyda just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself...

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 am

Where is every body!? :(

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Hurricane knocked out everything. No power at all in my state. Alex is in the same position. :'( I swear we are still here. This is the first time I have gotten anywhere near a pc in like 2 days. I will be back full time when the power comes back. Damn you hurricane Irene!!!!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!