Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Northern Delegates

The Northern Delegates.

a part of “The Northern Delegates”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The Northern Delegates, an elite group of immortals charged with keeping peace amongst the immortal races and insuring their limited interference with humanity. They are skilled negotiators, skilled assassins. (4 slots left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Northern Delegates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm back but I can't speak for Alex. If my power just went up i'm sure his will be up sometime soon. Ugh hurricane ruined my fence...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to post folks. I've been between film work, getting sick, and starting to move in to my new place. Post is up, and I've also finally gotten around to posting Nero, Cray's old protege who will hopefully be showing up to scheme and skulk around in the near future...however I'm kinda stuck for powers for him. D:

I want something powerful enough to make him threatening, but not straight-out combat powers, as he's more of a subtle kind of guy.

Anyone got any ideas?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am

Power came back but half the people in my town still without power.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 am

Ugh what a weekend. I am so hung over it's not even funny... :'( Damn you labor day weekend!!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Sorry it's taken me such a long time to post.

Been away for a few days, then my oldest cat had to be put down after she got kidney failure...so it's been a pretty strange couple of weeks.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Sorry about your kitty. On a lighter note my baby turned one today!!!! My schedule has been pretty crazy to, work is intense right now, but I still try to find a moment here and there to post!! :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm

what the fuck! Is anyone elses posts all crazy and the first page is like the first posts. I have tried to change it like five times and it is not letting me. *Angry Face*

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 am

It's the same with me. I'm guessing it's something up with the site as a vaguely recall it happening before/ All the recent posts are on like, page 16 now which is annoying.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:38 am

Just to let everyone know, I'm off to LARP again for the weekend, so no posts from me. Will be back Sunday and I'll catch up then.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Where did everyone go?

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't know. D:

Coincidentally I'm moving into my college accommodation tomorrow, and so I'm not sure if I'll have internet or not most of the time. I'll have access to the college network during the day though.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Sorry for mine and Stella's absence! We're having a lot of stuff going on right now. Aside from school and sports and plays and newspaper we both have to see a lot of doctors lately for a genetic heart condition we both have. It's not too serious usually but we have to see all these doctors and get all these tests done. I feel like I'm at the doctors every couple of days. I'll be happy when this is all over. Sorry for the delay!

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 am

Well,I'm all set up with internet now.

Not that it looks like a lot has happened. =(

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Wow ok so it has been a while. I am really sorry that I just disappeared, I had a family tragedy and it knocked me on my ass for a while... Anyone interested in a reboot?

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!