Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shrouded in Darkness

Shrouded in Darkness

a part of “Shrouded in Darkness”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

Keep the lights on, they can't get you with the lights on. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shrouded in Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shrouded in Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm

No actually. I really enjoyed just reading about your character. At first I didn't get the whole Dark thing but understood when you said that was her nickname. I would like to start now but I think that it would be better if a demon started us off, that way they can get their characters going and make them able to interact with ours. We'll start on a Saturday morning.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

I can't wait >_<... :3 ... But I guesses I will :)
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 am

What are the pairings? Have we decided those yet?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm

So I'm still here :(, and I kind of hope that even though no one is posting in OOC, more people are here than gezzygezzy, Zero_Reaper, and I ... @_@

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Hm, I really don't know how to actually start a conversation... XD I'm actually random with mine.. Like if your talking about a television show I will just pop up out of no where and say,"I like trains!" But, I always like to see the expression on peoples faces! XD Either they look at me like i'm crazy or they laugh! XP I just love random conversations, do you!?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 am

I'm not really following this o.O DarnessToDeath...

In the meantime... I like icecream XD... Yay icecream!

And it was, in fact, the chicken... just to clarify :)

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 pm

...ASDF movie...XD

I like trains!

Yes you do...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 am

Sooo, who's going to make the first post... :)

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Well, I asked Zero_reaper but yeah. But I have to tell you in advance that I am going to texas in two days for maybe five days and might not be able to get on. So if nobody posts by then I will.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and post. In Texas (Yay!) and I have limited access to the computer but I can still post. We will begin on a friday morning in December. It won't be snowing but the temperature is dropping so it will be soon. They have school but only for the following week then break comes.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Coolness :D! And since it's been a while, I'd PM the other members just so that they know we are starting if I was you... Or I wouldn't mind doing it :3.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey, so I'll make my post in a little bit. Been a little busy lately with work, ugh ^_^'

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm here now! What I miss! Smrry I was missing for a week or a couple days had semester exams and I had to study for them! XP

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:16 am

I'm still here! It's just that my last post was kind of ignored, so it doesn't exactly give me much incentive to post.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:59 am

Well, It seems the girls aren't posting...that may be a problem.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!