Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inferior Hearts

Inferior Hearts

a part of “Inferior Hearts”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Sparks are a race that are born with the sole reason to fill a vampire's appetite. Once a vampire tastes their blood, they are immediately bound. Sparks are look down by humans. The vampires, they're as valued as refrigerators.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inferior Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Inferior Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I guess the best character to go with mine would be a guy who would let her drag him around to places.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Well maybe someone Saito can cheer up or something. I mean he is a happy go lucky guy with a calm side to him. He will go nicely with someone stubborn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

i doesnt matter who i get paired with. well since the vampires are supose to choose the sparks in the rp. i say they pick who they would like.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 am

Would prefer someone that tends to talk, so he just has to follow and listen... Someone who wouldn't mind Daren kinda just hanging out in windows or in trees.
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 am

@kylewolfblade I'll choose your character. As long as he doesn't mind being taken places and talks once in awhile. That ok?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

So if you to are a match, then that leaves Daren with Lenore. :D
Now post post post!!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

OH, btw, a vampire choses their Spark by biting their wrist.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:12 pm

I think my vampire has left...

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Oh no! can't leave a spark unclaimed!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

umm i roleplayed with jade dragon before in a ouran host club rp he was not as active because of a reason i don't remember but he was always there, so you should wait before coming up with that conclusion

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 am

Oh, sorry sweetheart, Jadedragon said he's been really busy and he'll try to post soon.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Nah, it's okay, all. I was just wondering if he left, cuz it would make no sense for me to keep checking if i had no one to RP with ;) Haha, oh well!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 pm

omg.. I feel horrible.... :x sorry ;A;
I've been really busy lately >w< Winter break is coming up so I should be able to post more then... but for now, forgive all my absences -_-

can someone please tell me what happened so far?
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Well i think all the vamps and sparks are interacting with one another, some may be leaving, cuz me and my pair is making progress!

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Sorry I disappeared.
I\ll post soon!
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 am

Sorry I haven't posted. Familly issues beacuse we're moving. I'll get something in soon.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Why isn't anyone posting? :(

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

ill. post but i was waiting for others to post also. cuz i dont know what to post about coming ack from the dorm or what ever thingy

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Sorry bbut I won't be here for about a week. I am moving today and will not have access to my computer for awhile.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!