Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black and White Feathers

Black and White Feathers

a part of “Black and White Feathers”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

When a race of Fallen angels want to be free from their exile, 5 of thier children are arranged to marry 5 children of the royal angelic family, but not everyone is as excepting as the rest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black and White Feathers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black and White Feathers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 pm

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx wrote:Hey, black. Do you think you could make another character or will it be hard to manage? v.v otherwise I don't think we're going to have enough characters.

By the looks of things, I would say that you're already covered. ^^ If you do need me to create another at any point I am sure I can do so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey Siren, Allen's picture isn't showing up on his profile. Thought you should know that. Just out of curiousity, who's playing the parents?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

@black-as-night_oni: Actually, I haven't heard from someone who's supposed to be the youngest Everheart. Would you be interested in making a character for her and if I don't get a response or a character from them by tonight, I'll accept it. ^_~

I'll PM you about it too in case you don't see this.

@Black: Yup. Nevermind. we're all good. :)
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Fixed that picture. This'll be fun.

Siren
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

I'll do! :D
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:54 pm

:D Okay!
Well, the roleplay is now open. :) Please Post a.s.a.p.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

I actually find it funny that the two mean Ravendells (Allen and Mysti) are paired up with the nicest or shyest angels lol. I forsee some comedy in the near future hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 am

I think that once everyone is up, maybe we should timeskip to the meeting?

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Actually. Alexander's the nicer one and Allen's the mean one or.. meaner.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Alright. I want to wish you guys Happy Holidays and to pose A.S.A.P, but I can understand if you're busy for the holidays I just don't want my rp to die. >.<

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 pm

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx wrote:Alright. I want to wish you guys Happy Holidays and to pose A.S.A.P, but I can understand if you're busy for the holidays I just don't want my rp to die. >.<

Oh no, no I am still here! My family is visiting, it's been very hard for me to get on my laptop. I managed to lock myself in a room with my laptop on whilst they all do their hair and stuff for going out. So of course I am still here, just not as active as I would like.

I'm more than happy for you to all skip to the meeting without a post from me. Neptune does not say a lot and so there's not a huge point in me posting. Do continue and i'll post as soon as I can.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Kinda digging the dark side but then again i like to play innocence too....hmmmmm
Maybe a mash up......consider spies?
who knows.....but id definitely be a girl
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Oh snap. I was shaking when I wrote that post, I would hate to be Brea right now!

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:22 pm

@Zodica: No one. It's kinda like in Charlie brown. You never see the adults and all you hear is "Wah wah wah", but they're not really ever there. ^^''
@black: okay. Can do. :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:20 am

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, you guys! :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 am

Oh, I normally don't do this, but I have remade my rpg, and I need players. There are still plenty of openings left. Here's the link-

Seven Stones of Incienda

It's a fantasy, adventure, and romance rpg. It also has several twists in it too for I love good plot twists. There are also challenges on the adventure that are physical and mental. Thanks guys.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Ah i'm terribly sorry for being slow. Having family around has left me with no time to do anything I want. I managed to create a post and I should be able to be much more active now that they are gone. However I do have a lot to catch up on...

I'm currently trying out new writing styles; all criticism and opinion is greatly appreciated.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 am

Am I the only one completely saddened by the fact that this thread is pretty much dead? :| Oh! and happy new years to you all! Have a wonderfully creative 2012!

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Don't give up yet Cryptic, it's the Holidays after all. I say you pm everyone before calling it quits.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

I am still here. ^^ I've just been a little busy with family during the holidays.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!