Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trapped [Invite Only -ForNow-]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Trapped [Invite Only -ForNow-]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

The Basement;;
»Status: Open && Accepting«

What a Surprise
    Everyone knows that a basement is every child's nightmare. The darkness, the damp atmosphere, and of course all the ideas that 'bad things' happen down there. Most of the time, though, it's all just in a Child's imagination; but that is most of the time.
    Eight year old Jessyka Louis and her family have been living in their three story home for as long as she can remember. The three stories are the ground floor, the upstairs which her and her older brothers occupy, and the basement. It's always been something that Jessy has been scared of, but now her fears are about to come to a reality.
    The family is preparing to go on a family vacation to a place that Jess has wanted to go her entire life; Disney Land. Everyone but her eldest brother is supposed to be gone. But she never gets the opportunity to get there because strange things happen the night before their supposed to leave. Someone breaks into the house and that's when the nightmare begins.
    He's locked them in the basement, the place that Jessyka fears most, and now she's become the family's only hope of survival.

The Killer
    He's a sadistic man who's been killing small things since he was a little boy; but in the past few years his killing has been getting out of hand, and going on to a whole new level. He now not only kills people, but collects them and uses them to torture the next group of victims. He takes one victim from the last group -always targeting families- and brings them to the new house, setting them loose and spreading panic through the house, while slowly killing them off one by one.
    He's a master 'booby-trapper'; He sets the entire house with traps so that no one can get out unless they know what they are doing, but the keep suspicion down, anyone can get in, they just get caught in his sick trap.

Main Concept
    If you didn't get it; the killer has chosen Jessyka's family as his newest victims. He first sets the man he took from his last 'family' and sets him loose in the house, spreading terror. The family goes to hide in the basement, accidentally leaving little Jessy upstairs. The killer knows about the rest of the family, but Jess is the one member he doesn't know of. Now, she's got to find a way out for her family; How, though, is all up to us.

Note;; Characters can/will get killed off. I'm not going to be playing a character- I'm going to be the GM who determines if anyone gets out/gets away and if anyone dies. So, every character is killable. Sorry if you don't like that =\

Rules
    Do not post here unless you have been invited by me.
    ♥ Literacy is a must. This means correct grammar, good spelling, and at least one paragraph at least 200+ words. Enough for us to work with.
    ♥ Drama and violence(duh.)is all encouraged and needed. But, even though the killer is a torturer, don't get too descriptive...
    ♥ Yes, drama is encouraged in play because we all know it makes things interesting, but please keep it out of the OOC. I don't want any whining or flaming in here; no one wants the board to get shut down!
    ♥ I reserve the right to deny your character, or ask you to make any changes. I want detail here, and variety- if I don't see it, don't expect to be accepted. Also, if you are denied I don't want any whining. If you have questions feel free to PM me about why you were not accepted but comments about it here will be ignored.
    ♥ Two characters is the max. Period.
    ♥ Make sure you're going to play your character the way that you say they're going to be played. I don't want people straying too far from their descriptions; Though we all know that sometimes characters take on a life of their own.
    ♥ NO OOC IN THE IC. That is one of my biggest pet peeves and you will get chewed out. ;;<_<
    ♥ No godmoding. It's one of the worst things to do in a role play, and it makes your character unrealistic and ridiculous. Kay?
    ♥ No powerplaying. I know that may seem to be easy in this role play; But I am the person who controls deaths/injuries/escapes; Alright?
    ♥ In the IC, I control time. Don't skip ahead or make days/hour pass randomly. I'll be posting the time in the IC thread when things change.
    ♥ If you have an idea for a torture thing, a way for someone to die message me. I love ideas.
    ♥ Last, but definitely not least, have FUN! (:

Characters
*If you want to play the killer, PM me.
  • Jessyka Louis[8] {Reserved for Nezzera}
  • Mother[30-45] {Open}
  • Father[30-45] {Open}
  • Older brother 1 -Austin-[17] {Taken by Imagine That!}
  • Older brother 2[12-15] {Open}
  • Older Sister 1 -Rachel-[14] {Reserved for RaeRaeButterfly}
  • Killer[20-25] {Open}

*These are people who show up later in the RP. People not in the family
  • Newcomer 1 -Male- {Open}
  • Newcomer 2 -Female- {Reserved for Lavender}
  • Newcomer 3 -Female- {Reserved for wednesdaysun}
  • Nercomer 4 -Undecided. You pick.- {Open}

Skeleton
    Code: Select all
    [center][size=200]-Character's full name here-[/size]
    [url=URL to picture][img]realistic, please[/img][/url]
    [size=85][b]Role:[/b]
    [b]Alias:[/b] [any other names your character goes by, including nicknames]
    [b]Age:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]
    [b]Eyes:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b] [anything else about your character's appearance; scars, piercings, tattoos, ecs.]

[b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]Fears:[/b]
    [b]Goals:[/b]
    [b]Quirks:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b] [anything else about your character's personality or preferances]

[b]Relationship To Family[/b] {Only for "New comers"}
    [b]Reason for showing up[/b] {Only for "New comers"}

[b]Other:[/b] [anything else][/size][/center]
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Trapped [Invite Only -ForNow-]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah, I'd like my old character. :) Do you have the link to the old RP so I can get the sheet?
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Old Thread
There's the link for anyone who needs to get their old sheet.
<3

&& Yay! You joined!

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm going to try for the older sister! Thanks for inviting me, Linn :D Partial up soon :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Rachel Molly Louis
Role:
Older Sister 1
Alias:
Rach or Rachie.

Hair:
Dirty blonde.
Eyes:
Greeny blue.
Height:
Five feet.
Other:
Rachie has a few freckles, dotted in random spots around her face. She has a scar on her right foot, from where she dropped a plate on her foot when she was six. Her birthmark looks like a paint splodge and it's on the back of her neck, usually hidden by hair.

❤ Flowers ❤ Drawing ❤ Her family ❤ Cookies ❤ Musicals ❤ Sleeping ❤ Performing ❤ Fashion ❤ Ice cream ❤ Rainbows ❤ Riding her bike ❤ Shopping ❤ Her Ipod ❤ Her room ❤ Her mom's cooking ❤ Milkshakes ❤ Pizza ❤ Styling people's hair ❤
Dislikes:
Ø Video Games Ø Jerks Ø Waking up early Ø Being called a child Ø Nuts Ø Being laughed atØWhen her hair is frizzy Ø School Ø Extremely Loud Noises Ø Having headaches Ø Complete Darkness Ø Taking pills Ø Taxi's Ø Heavy Metal Music Ø
Fears:
•Spiders•Heights•Elevators•Being abused•Being raped•
Goals:
* To actually finish high school * To become a hairdresser *
Quirks:
~ If she's in trouble, Rachel will run to her brothers, not her parents. Maybe that's because her brothers will help her and her parents will just punish her..
~ Rachie can never eat cereal, unless it contains a lot of sugar, or she covers it in sugar.
~ When she is nervous, she'll bite her nails.
~ When she's scared, she squeals. Or squeaks as her brothers sometimes put it.
~ If any insect (apart from a butterfly) comes near here, she'll squeal/squeak and demand her brothers to remove it, even if it's tiny.
Other:
@ Rachie tends to act childishly and times and is known, to throw a few tantrums, especially when she's ignored. So ignoring her, will not fix that problem.
@ Even though she can act rather childishly, she often acts older then her actual age, and complains that she's babied. Why isn't she allowed to catch the bus by herself or go out with her friends at night.
@ Rach is rather dramatic and makes thing seem worse then they actually are.
@ Rachel will sit there, and start playing with people's hair, only her family members though. She doesn't care if Austin's not happy with her playing with his hair, she'll play with it.
@ Rachie get's upset if people snap at her.

Relationship To Family
Reason for showing up

Other:
$ Rachie is allergic to seafood.
$ Rachie hates school. Like her big brother Austin, she is a little dyslexic. Well a more then a little, more then Austin is. Even though she seems like the popular type, she's not, she often get's teased because of it, which she tries to ignore.
$ She has more guy friends then girl friends, as some girls hate her, and she hasn't even done anything..Maybe it's jealousy. She has no idea, she just likes to hang out with guys and sometimes play soccer with them.

done ❤
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

Austin Noah Louis
OneTwoThreeFour
Role:
The Eldest Brother

Alias:
Since you can't really shorten Austin down, most people just call him that, unless they decide to annoy him and call him Louis, or Tin for the day.

Hair:
Dark brown, so brown that it looks pretty much black.

Eyes:
A brilliant shade of ice blue.

Height:
Just about 6'0.

Other:
He does have snake-bite piercings under his lips, however, he finds them quite uncomfortable - so he doesn't wear them all that much. He also has a distinctive little brown mole on his chest, near his neck, and his birthmark is on his hip, a little brown mark that is surprisingly in the shape of a heart... well, faintly.

~ Comedy programmes
~ Spending time with his girlfriend
~ Energy drinks. Especially Mountain Dew.
~ Making people smile
~ Photography and any other sort of art.
~ Rocking out to loud music from his iPod
~ Fashionable clothing
~ Kisses in the rain
~ Snowy days

Dislikes:
~ Seafood
~ Horror Movies
~ Coffee
~ Days where it's just too hot
~ Not being able to fall asleep.
~ Arguing with anyone
~ The smell of burnt toast
~ Cheese
~ Needles
~ Sweating

Fears:
~ Clowns
~ Death
& Any sort of large bodies of water.

Goals:
~ To stay in his current relationship for the rest of his life. He really loves her that much.
~ To become a famous artist - kinda' like Van Gough who's paintings were sold only after his death. If not an artist, then a fashion designer. He loves him some clothes!
~ To start eating healthier. All that crap that he eats just can't be good for him.
~ To learn how to play Halo/COD. He doesn't usually like video games, but every other guy in the world is playing them.. so why can't he?

Quirks:
~It's rare that you'll see the curtains in Austin's room open. For some reason, he just doesn't like all the light coming into his bedroom... slightly
strange, mhm?
~ He'll always run his hand through his hair when he's stressed. embarrassed or angry, but don't get that confused for when he just does it to make it a little tidier.
~ He will always let a woman go first, up the stairs, through a door, anything, no matter how old or young they are - he's just being gentlemanly.
~ Austin won't ever turn down the pages in a book that he's reading to save his place, he has to use a bookmark. He just hates people that ruin books.

Other:

Relationship To Family
Reason for showing up

Other:
Austin is allergic to gnat bites, which means that he can get really quite ill in the summer. He's also slightly dyslexic, meaning that he has some trouble reading, but no trouble with anything else. It's the main reason he turned to art, loving it so much, because at academic subjects, he doesn't do so well.

donee <3
Last edited by Imagine That! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 am

Imma try out for Newcomer 3. C:
Partial up soon, dear. :D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:46 am

Emmy, Dee <3
Your characters are both looking lovely(:

Lee<3
Thanks for joining, darlin'! Can't wait to see your partial.

EDIT; Your DP makes me giggle. It's also slightly distracting, which makes me giggle even more. ♥

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:29 am

LOL. 8D I can't help it, it's so amusing.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

~ To learn how to play Halo/COD. He doesn't usually like video games, but every other guy in the world is playing them.. so why can't he?

Interesting goal there, Austin :) But he's cool, Dee c:

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Haaaa, IKR? He just wants to fit in really :) <3
And thank youuuu!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:53 am

It might be a bit before I finish my sheet. A friend close to my heart hung himself last night, I've been crying for hours.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 am

Oh My God... I'm so sorry, Des... :(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh my god... Des, I'm so sorry to hear that... Condolences. D:

Maria Natalia Down

Role:
Newcomer 3

Alias:
She often tells people to call her Marny, but her friends and family call her Tallie.

Hair:
Kind of a mix of mousy brown and caramel.

Eyes:
Bright gray.

Height:
She stands at five feet and nine inches, but her slender form and even longer legs make her look taller.

Other:
Just a scar from an appendectomy she had when she was ten.

Fears:
Goals:
Quirks:
Other: [anything else about your character's personality or preferances]

Relationship To Family {Only for "New comers"}
Reason for showing up {Only for "New comers"}

Other: [anything else]

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Oh, God.. Des, I'm so sorry dear.. Take your time. That is one of the hardest things for people to go through.... I know. Much love and condolences to you, hon..
<3

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh My God... I'm so sorry, Des... :(

That's..all I can say. I wish I could give you a hug, Des..

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 am

I think we all wanna hug her... it's a terrible thing to go through. I just hope she's alright. I might be putting this on hold until she's back in a state of at least "ok-ness"... it's something you truly never get over when you lose someone close to you in that way...

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm

No need to put it on hold, :)... I'm alright. Just have had to think of it as he's in a better place now.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 am

Austin is finished <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:28 pm

I have a question... What about the victim the Killer let loose in the house to scare the crap out of everyone?

Jessyka Tensai Louis
[url=URL to picture][img]I'm%20having%20some%20major%20issues%20finding%20a%20picture...[/img][/url]
Role: The Little Sister
Alias: Jessy, Sai-sai, Kat, or Kitten.

Hair: Brown, so dark that it almost looks black.
Eyes: A brilliant shade, right between neon green and bright cyan blue.
Height: Four foor seven
Other: She has a few freckles, but oddly enough, most of them aren't on her face. Her ears are pierced, have seen since she was two; she's always wearing the diamond studs her grandmother gave her. She also has a couple scars from various childish accidents, but nothing very distinguishing.

♥ Crystal figurines ♥
♥ Blown Glass ♥
♥ Making up constilations ♥
♥ Puddles ♥
♥ Crystals that send rainbows flying around ♥
♥ Abstract art ♥
♥ Baby animals ♥
♥ Push pops ♥
♥ Braiding hair ♥
♥ Exotic make up ♥
♥ Big windows ♥

Dislikes:
ø Boring classes ø
ø Bullies ø
ø Shots ø
ø Complete darkness ø
ø Tomatoes ø
ø Coffee ø
ø Dull pencils ø
ø Dead grass ø
ø Lima beans ø
ø Excessive facial piercings ø

Fears:
ƒ Thunder ƒ
ƒ Being in the dark, without someone she trusts ƒ
ƒ Needles (the kind you get shots with) ƒ

Goals:
σ Become a photographer/make up artist, or an abstract painter. σ
σ To keep her fear of thunder a secret. σ
σ Make a musium of crystal/blown glass figurines σ
σ Learn how to blow glass σ
σ Get straight As σ

Quirks:
±

Other: [anything else about your character's personality or preferances]

Other: [anything else]

Editing, of course..

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!