Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trial of Champions. Reboot

a part of “Trial of Champions. Reboot”, a fictional universe by Odinson.

Enslaved into a life of blood sport, gladiators of various peoples and races must band together to survive against terrible monsters and other gladiators of a tyrannical empire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trial of Champions. Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trial of Champions. Reboot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Trial of Champions. Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:56 am

I'm certainly quite interested in this as I created a gladiatorial character a year or two back that I never got to use but sadly they were a magic user. Something ala Gambit iirc.

Shame you can't just use a variation on Antimagic Shackles for between matches with a barrier around the arena floor between it and the stands to stop them escaping, so that they can use magic to a point but outside the arena it is entirely suppressed.

I may make a barbarian though due to the magical restriction.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:05 pm

I have submitted my character. I hope he makes it in as this Rp seems very intriguing indeed.... :D Can't wait,

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Submitted a druid/healer.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Ah, I remember this, although I am not sure if you remember me. I would like to give this another chance as I will submit the same character that I did before. Which was a gladiator if thats alright?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:34 pm

For clarification, I am "7" the number. Just to avoid any future confusion.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:49 pm

@ Seven: Go right ahead I was hoping to see a familiar face.

@Fabricator: Galdiators are allowed a special ability which may be a race power or a single aspect of magic placed on them (i.e. a curse, blessing or rune). What it is-is up to you, it just of course can't be OP.

Alright, I have a good turn out so far I've just approved a good amount of characters, and at this pace I expect to start soon.

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Seven, you just show up everywhere I go XD. Hey all, I figured I'd drop in another character for this (Having been in the original) and hope to get this thing off the ground, I'll be dropping in a gladiator but I am yet to decide if he'll be the same character or if I'll be adventuring off into new territory if that's alright.

He'll probably follow the same monstrous concept, but might be different in how he does it and what-not. Anyway, hey Odinson and Seven, again :P.
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 am

@duramon: lol, hey man sup! I guess I get around hehe.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Okie dokie lokie. Looks the minimum for gladiators is about to be reached, hopefully we'll get a couple of healers out of it too. In any event for the sake of interest, if the minimum slots aren't filled by say Wednesday, then I'll go ahead and just fill those roles with npc's.

So in roughly a week is when we'll get started.

Odinson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 am

Well, Just submitted my Gladiator and hope he's alright and quite interesting :P I'm fine to do a few edits or justify things if need be and I like everyone else's characters a bunch so far, very interesting group ^^

@Seven: Guess great minds think alike XD, Spose we like the same stuff lol :P, well lookin' forward to RPing with you again ^^, hopefully we can get this and the bleach RP up till the end haha.

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

@duramon: Thanks you too. Yeah I've been formulating a post for Bleach. I should have that up soon.

@Odinson: Great! Looking forward to it.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 am

all these charries are looking great, can't wait to start

are we doing a charrie relations sheet?
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:21 am

I think it'd be cool to do so and get some more discussion and ideas flowin'. So far our OOC seems to be quite empty of talkers x3

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Are we still waiting for one more healer?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Opening post will be made tomorrow.

Odinson
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!