Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trials of Camelot

Trials of Camelot

a part of “Trials of Camelot”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

A dark shadow falls across the land as Rothbart, a man who once sat at the round table as a knight of Camelot, vowes to take over the kingdom, and kill the good King Arthur. All remaining hope rests on a few very young shoulders.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trials of Camelot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trials of Camelot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trials of Camelot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Trials of Camelot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 am

I love chocolate. xD
Dark chocolate.
Anyways...join as one of the hermit boys? ... I don't like that word though. Ha ha. Reminds me of some Hobbit, in a little shire. Lawl.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 am

sure, which role 1,2, or 3?

and yeah, it was the first thing that popped into our heads.

and oh my god! i love dark chocolate!

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am

Umm...1? I suppose? xD
I don't know.
And dark chocolate is nummy. Not too sweet, kind of healthy for you. Amazing with fruit. Fondue...yummy. Anyways, I guess I'll go work on my character now.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

mkay, sorry for the stupid question

and oh my god! if anyone uses Gaspard Ulliel

or Eddie Redmayne

for their chars i am just going to die.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

I came to look at this roleplay...and..was distracted by the men. THANKS GUYS..

xD Gotta love eye candy when browsing.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 am

Don't know who those people are, but the bottom guy has funny looking lips and a weird nose. Tee hee.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 am

its a bad picture of him, but i am far too lazy to keep searching

and you're welcome. I'm very glad i could be of assistance when it came to eye candy!

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 am

Alright. Well, I like the bottom guy more anyways. His eyes are nice.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 am

Not really a good picture of either of them really. But like i said, I'm lazy.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 am

If you guys know anyone who might want to join, 2 spots left!

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 am

I feel lonely.
I'm the only Hermit. D:
Anyways...umm..do you mind if in the picture of his appearance he has some modern clothes on? Because I can't find any pictures of my dude, zoomed in. It's all distance shots.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:04 pm

sure, thats ok

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Okay.
/sigh/
If I suddenly disappear without finishing my character, I will be back on to finish him. I just have to leave soon to run errands.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 pm

reason why i would love for someone to use Eddie Redmayne as a character:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3gMYF7 ... re=related

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Ooh! Ohh! *raises hand*
I wanna be a hermit!

Might I reserve a male please?

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:09 pm

sure i'll reserve

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Well, he's been submitted.
I hope you guys all like Blaise...!

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:17 am

people, i need one more guy and then we still need thadine to post for hers.

So...anybody want to join? using eddie redmayne as the character?

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Head_Over_Heels on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 am

Oh, Oh!! *raises hand* This looks like an interesting plot! I want to reserve the last Hermit boy! :D And yes, I'll use Eddie as my character Midnight. XD I'll get on an app now. ^^

Edit: Well, just maybe. XD I'm looking for some good pictures to use now.

"Yah, I know that I'm awesome and adorable. I was just waiting for you to find that out."

Head_Over_Heels
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!