Forum rules
On topic discussion only! Be sure to post forum games in Forum Games, not here.

Twilight game: the color of hungry vampires eyes

Topic Tags:

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.
Let's say I am a huge Twilight fan, but there is this one question I just cannot figure out.

So I recently got the Twilight game which I might add is kind of a rip off because if you know the person to your left and nothing about Twilight you could win. Anyways, not my issue.

One of the questions is "What color are James' eyes when he's hungry?" The answer is red.

Now I have a problem with that because the hungrier a vampire gets, the darker their eyes get, so wouldn't the answer be black? My one friend said that maybe they are just always red but my research said that they do get darker, and if you keep darkening any color you eventually get to black, please correct me if that is wrong.

We all know that the Cullen's eyes go black when they are hungry but is that just for vegetarians? The Twilight Lexicon states that if a Cullen were to drink human blood their eyes would be red, but given two weeks without blood they would go to black, and once they drink animal blood then their eyes would be gold again. So, if their eyes can go from red to black, why not a non-vegetarian vampire?

Now my question is: Is the answer red a typo/mistake, or am I the one mistaken for thinking the answer is black? I'm really confused.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore
Lucy Knox
Member for 6 years

Some people take Twilight a tad too seriously I see, where as I believe it should be burned at the stake.

Needless to say, i'll humour you. In actuality on the arguments you've hence brought forward, a vampire could technically be hungry with red eyes, as they're on a verging hunger. As stated the question doesn't make mention of how hungry, if it was a snack esque hunger, one would assume red where as one starving, which it doesn't state mind you, would be black.
Ex-Moderator Team Leader, Formerly Known As Alvaron

Nyxeth
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.