Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
So..its says still pending...was i accepted?
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.
rubywolf1993
Member for 5 years

lonelysundays wrote:rubywolf1993 - could you please add more of a description to his personality and expand on likes and dislikes. Alo is a leader and needs to be a very strong character.

make those changes, and you're good to go.
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

Wait... The IC is up!?

How did I not know... =P I'll post as soon as possible, I'm at a friends house and can't post regularly. I'm sorry! D:
Armageddon
Member for 5 years

Re: twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

Postby eNzeru on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 am

.. Oh yeah, who's playing River? Because I was hoping I could get River and Arion to have gone on the hunt ..
eNzeru
Member for 6 years

Lonelysundays : I have edited alot more after that post, i thought i posted to tell you that >.< Well...would you be able to check him then im really eager to join in :D
rubywolf1993
Member for 5 years

May i play Lulu? If that part is still open to play--i would really like to. ^.^
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

I believe UCTigerette is playing Lulu, though it's up to lonelysundays to decide, just wanted to let you know.
Yes, yes I do.
AHeartlessNobody
Member for 6 years

ah--alright. Well--i don't mind waiting in the wings should anyone drop out. ^.^
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

I will let you know when that happens Heartfelt, thank you for your willing-to-wait-ness?
I will be in contact, should it be necessary!
THANK YOU.
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

haha willing-to-waitness? Very nice coin. And no problem. Have fun guys.
Heartfelt_words
Member for 6 years

Ruby you are accepted, go ahead and post, I just want to remind you to read ALL the posts from before and NOT skip ahead, this is for EVERYONE.
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

WOOP! Thanks hun :D Cant wait , and yesh, will do..............

CAKE!
rubywolf1993
Member for 5 years

guysss.
keep posting!
i wanna see some action!
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

Sorry! I've been busy with school, I will post immediately.
Armageddon
Member for 5 years

Postby Sorella on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm

is there any spots left that are Female? If not I guess I could try to play a guy im not bad but im not the best.
We always return back to our roots

You're only as strong as your weakest man.
Sorella
Member for 5 years

You can have a male human part if you like.
All the humans are friends in the same "clique"
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

Postby Seloc on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 am

Name; River Platt Cullen
Age; 19

Gift; River holds the ability to seal his mind with surface thoughts, able to appear to be thinking about any topic he chooses from. This talent is only effective aganist mind readers, for River can effective confuse a mind reading opponent by doing an entirely seperate task from what he appears to be thinking off.

Personality; On the surface River's personality is exactly what he appears to be; warm, caring, with a light tone that can assure even the most jittery indivuals..But that is only on the surface. Under the exterior veil of a warm personality lies darkness, a black mind that holds anything more then a ruthless thought process and bitter love for his family. His true personality is a dark, caculating, shade that manipulates his 'family' into searving his own dark desires.
Last edited by Seloc on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Blood is the International Currency for Freedom" - General Vlacu
Seloc
Member for 6 years

Postby Sorella on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 am

it says that Lulu Osage is still avalible is that true?
Sorella
Member for 5 years

Postby eNzeru on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 am

O: finally! the leader! i'll be posting right after you Seloc, and if you are returning or going somewhere, Arion will be with you.
eNzeru
Member for 6 years

Seloc you are accepted.
People, please remember posts need to be 200 words AT LEAST.
fatasy- Lulu is not avaliable, my mistake, but if a spot opens up, I will contact you.
lonelysundays
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.