Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Four vampires - trying to keep things on the DL, new to the town.
Four werewolves - know about the vampires, staying on their toes..
Four humans - do not know about vampires or werewolves.. yet.

VAMPIRES;

They are the children of the Cullen&Hale families, they are cousins, sort of...

The Offsprings;
AliceJasper - Arion Cullen Hale
RosalieEmmett - Baylyn Hale Cullen
BellaEdward - Renesmee Swan Cullen
EsmeCarlisle - River Platt Cullen

Info on the children;
Arion - youngest, looks up to River.
Baylyn - protective of Nessie, second in command.
Renesmee - youngest girl, loves her family.
River - leader of the group, calls the shots.

WEREWOLVES

They are still living on a reserve, but now in London, still as strong as ever, still in a pack. They protect the humans from the "pale faces"

The children werewolves;
Alo Foxe - leader of the pack, calls the shots
Maskin Creek - second in command, looks up to Alo
Sitala Foxe - little sister to Alo
Lulu Osage - youngest of the group, proving herself

HUMAN

This is up to you, you are high school kids, can be in a clique, or just friends, up to you!

CHARACTERS

vampires
*Arion Cullen Hale - eNzeru
*Baylyn Hale Cullen - Armageddon
*Renesmee Swan Cullen - lonelysundays
*River Platt Cullen - Seloc.

* remember that you must PM me if you like one of these character, you may not just make a character sheet

sheet REALISTIC PICTURES ONLY.
Code: Select all
[font=corbel][color=#00BFBF][b]Name;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Age; [/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Appearance; [/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Gift;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Loves;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Hates;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Personality;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Opinion on (werewolves&humans);[/b][/color][/font]

werewolves
Alo Foxe - rubywolf1993
Maskin Creek - xXJunebugXx
Sitala Foxe - intoxicatedsmiLes
Lulu Osage - UCTigerette

[color=#00BFBF][b]Age;[/b][/color] seventeen
[color=#00BFBF][b]Appearance (human);[/b] [/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Appearance (wolf);[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Personality;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Opinion on (humans&vampires);[/b][/color][/font]

humans
Will Kent - Lastnote
Ashiya Raelonne Mae - Fallen
Kylan Morrow - Linger
Liliana Mirabella- AHeartlessNobody

[color=#00BFBF][b]Age; seventeen[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Appearance;[/b][/color]
[color=#00BFBF][b]Personality;[/b][/color][/font]

OTHER INFORMATION
this roleplay is taking place in outside of LONDON, ENGLAND. The reservation is just by the shore, out of town. The vampire family all live together in a huge manor on the opposite side of town, they are located on the outskirts of a huge forest, with some mountains.

Jacob Black is still leading a pack in Forks, the vampires had to relocated due to their age become unrealistic for that town, and people were getting suspicious, Jacob is still imprinted on Renesmee, but he is an older brother to her, not yet a boyfriend, nor does she know he has imprinted on her.

The humans in London, are a lot like Forks except less suspicious since the Cullens'/Hales' dont have to leave on "camping trips" often because the weather is so gloomy. Also the vampires are pretty new to town, so no one knows anything yet.

Overall the only people that know about the vampire pack right away are the wolves, and they must roleplay it out. Some lucky humans may find out about the vampires, maybe even befriend them.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

RULES

1. no godmod
2. no mary-sues/gary-sues
3. post often, if you wanna drop post in ooc.
4. keep up with ooc, things change
5. pm me for any questions, don't steal the thunder for other characters by taking over.
6. be realistic to the books.
7. don't random
8. violence, romance, lust, is allowed, swearing is too.
9. keep it 14A
Last edited by lonelysundays on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 am, edited 14 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: twilight; next generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Can I be Arion?
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

May I reserve Maskin please? :)

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm

send me a PM of the character sheet
i'm being very strict on those four characters so don't get your hopes up x]
& june, i hope you actually plan on adding a character sheet and be active..
you still have a spot reserved on my other rpg and didn't follow through....

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

May I reserve a female human?
Or would you like me to pm something for that as well?

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

humans&werewolves do not need to PM me, its just the vampire four that im keeping a tight grip on x]

go ahead and post, i'll reserve it until then.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh Fuck Twililitards!!! erah I left the last rp site I was on course of this fuck!

((Twilitards means Twilight-nerds not retarded!!))
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Female human please?
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

MARVEL SUCKS, DC FOR THE WIN.

gambit is a fail.
:)
AND TWILIGHTERS RULE.

(thats my rebuttal to your trollin')

heartless - reserved

please have your sheets up!
Last edited by lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

I will, I promise!

Name; Maskin Creek
Age; seventeen
Appearance; Image Light copper toned skin, chocolate brown eyes, and dark cropped hair.
Loves; ? Not sure what you mean here.
Hates; ? Not sure what you mean here.
Personality; Maskin is a pretty independant guy, but sticks with his pack no matter what. He hopes to take over the pack someday and be a role model to the younger ones in the pack. He doesnt resent the fact that he's a werewolf- in fact, he welcomes it. He loves to stir things up with the vampires, but for the most part is mature and level headed- as long as they keep their distance.
In battle, his strengths include strategizing- he can come up with plans quickly if he's in a scrape. His flaw is that he never exactley feels safe around anyone- he's always studying people, and making quick assumptions on them, whether or not to stay away.

Wolf appearance: Image
Last edited by xXJunebugXx on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Marvel Created the Comic book world as we know it, *First of* and second Don't bring Gambit In to this!!!

((I'm not trollin just speaking my mind))
Twilight is a srry excuse for an existence, with unhealthy relationships in it, I mean she sold her kid in to slavery!!!

Here's a video to make you think about what I'm saying... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HQhRlfiak

***Free country man,****

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:04 pm

LOL as if, dc came first.
anddddd marvel was only created 30 YEARS AFTER DC

don't get me WRONG, i started out with marvel and its all fun
BUT HOW MUCH CAN YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE DYING AND COMING BACK AND DYING AGAIN?!

dc has amazing storylines, and if you want to hold an actual side in this arguement go read Green Lantern; Rebirth.
best thing i've ever read!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Green Lantern stole Ryan Reynolds!!!! I will never forgive DC for that!
((Video Idk I like Videos)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgvtrOxm7Q

yeah but Marvel recreated what we know as comics today! before DC was just Super best friends and no action!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Thats crap!
try it before you dis it!

FLASH IS AWESOME!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

So u did watch the videos! lol

I have tried it and the only ones I like are Rorschach and Batman!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Name; Ashiya Raelonne Mae
Age; Seventeen
Loves;
    Drawing
    Writing
    Photography
    Singing
    Graphic Design
    The Outdoors
    Animals
    Fuzzy things
    Cute things
    Music of all kinds
    Rain
    Subjects such as art, english, and photography
    Electronics, especially computers
    Reading
Hates;
    Being alone
    Dancing (She's horrible at it)
    Conceited people
    Large Crowds
    The dark (It scares her)
    Silence (Especially in the dark)
    Mathematics
    Scary movies
    Spiders
    Spider webs
    Shopping for clothes
Personality; Ashiya for the most part is quite quiet. She's mellow and always appears either bored or serious. She seems stand offish and can appear intimidating to some people though it is not really her intention. She only really talks when she feels it is appropiate or is talked to, not really being one for small talk. The truth is she wasn't always really like this, and if anyone really took the time they would realize she is more than what she appears. She is actually quite a sweet, caring, passionate person and though stubborn is a very driven and protective. However she has a rebellious side to her which often gets her in troble which in addition to her appearance gets her a bad reputation. She's not afraid to defend herself if need be, but she's smart enough to not be the one to start the actual controntation. Her bad reputation actually bothers her but she doesn't let anyone see it. She is the girl with the famous single expression, and so called lack of feelings, as she barries her emotions, constantly.
Last edited by Fallen on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Fallen&June you are accepted.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks! :]. I'll be as active as possible- but my posts will be considerably less often on weekdays- my school gets out at 2:30. Other than that, I'm free on most weekends :P.

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Name; Renesmee "Nessie" Carlie Swan Cullen
Age; Seventeen
Appearance; Image
Gift; As a toddler Renesmee can show people what she saw through her eyes throughout, I believe her life time.. not sure. She shows them by touching the person with her palm, but now that shes older, she can project images through into their minds from quiet a distance. These images are even known to knock people out, depending on the power of the image. Her power is used best along side her father. He would read a persons fear, and Nes would project that through images, or a video clip which she creates in her mind.
Loves; family, jacob (as an older brother), purple, celery, play fighting.
Hates; spinach, flying, being interrogated by her mother, orange, cold days.
Personality; Nessie is a free-spirited girl. Shes kind and helpful and protective of her family. At times she enjoys the distance and to be able to keep to herself, but growing up in a large family that wasn't what she always got. Although Nessie loves to hang out in their large living room and just spend time together, talking or not, she loves them. She is opinionated and speaks her mind, even if she knows its not the time or place, she'll usually do it anyway. Nes isn't good with authority, so her father and mother have to be careful about how they talk to her when she does get into trouble, which is quiet often... Jacob is her biggest influence at the moment. He is a lot like a big brother to her and she loves him dearly. Even if her father might not like it, she often flies to forks to meet him for the weekend.
Opinion on (werewolves&humans); She thinks humans are too brittle and kind of boring, she likes to crack jokes but other than that she thinks their fine... kind of. Shes grown up with the wolves, ran with them, played with them, so she finds them comforting although the only werewolves shes ever known is Jacobs pack... so we'll see.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Re: twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 am

May I play Rosalie and Emmett's kid?
Last edited by Armageddon on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!