Ultimate Showdown XI

Ultimate Showdown XI

Warriors from all over, from every time and every place, come to fight in the "Ultimate Showdown!" ever year. This year will be insane with the most competitors ever! And now, its mainstream no matter what time you are in!

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Ultimate Showdown XI”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Ultimate Showdown XI

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Ultimate Showdown XI

Postby jakal_420 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ultimate Showdown XI"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Ultimate Showdown XI

Postby Statement on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmm, so..anything in this is game. The characters can be as whack as we want..like Guilty Gear?

... I'm in!

I haven't RP'ed in a good few months, so I'll properly be a bit rusty. I'll try to keep the character within the power guide lines-Like I said I'm rusty-when making him.

If you want me too, I can post a link to one of my previous RP's if you want a example of my abilities.

EDIT: Submitted my character. I..think he's ok. I don't have time to proof read it right now it's late and I need sleep but I ran it through spell checker and breifly checked it. I'll give it another check tomorrow more thoroughly when I have time.
Last edited by Statement on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby Hinasil on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Is it possible to have people who actually lived to participate in this? Or is it supposed to be our own design?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby jakal_420 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Whatever you want. Just, realistic enough. If your Early ancient or Prehistoric though then you can use Religious Magic like in conan. Just have some sort of info on the god and make the magic make sense.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Postby jakal_420 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Oh, and you have a weapon and a fighting style. Basically its like MK, your character can osculate through them. So, you can have a Katana, but you use Jeet Kune Do also. So, statement, please make note that by what you put you have a Sword but you also use Escrima.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Postby Statement on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 pm

jakal_420 wrote:Oh, and you have a weapon and a fighting style. Basically its like MK, your character can osculate through them. So, you can have a Katana, but you use Jeet Kune Do also. So, statement, please make note that by what you put you have a Sword but you also use Escrima.

I thought he would know Escrima so he can make use of the left over staff handle when he reveals the katana, instead of just holding it and leaving one arm unable to enter combat. He uses a staff/ sword, or bluntly a hidden weapon but even when he draws it out he is left with a large wooden stick due to the sword being concealed inside, the only thing that truly dettachs from the staff is the head and its body.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby jakal_420 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, Escrima is your hand-to-hand fighting stance. It dictates your unarmed fighting. Then, you also have a weapon. Have you ever played MK: Armageddon, Deception, or Deadly Alliance? Its like that. When you are fighting you may osculate through them.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Postby Statement on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Really. I read it involves blades and stick but they start off training with hand to hand. But I guess I'll just delete it and leave him as swordman, I guess there isn't really a style for the staff. It would properly go with swordmanship anyway when using a weapon like a sword/cane.

Oh,yea. I played Deadly Alliance I think played the other two. I loved that blind guy..spammming telekeneisis push. It was cheap, sure but funny.
Statement
Member for 5 years

Postby jakal_420 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

You still need a hand-to-hand style though. Its just like Deadly Alliance or Armageddon. A hand-to-hand and a weapon. Not one or the other.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Can we have two people enter the tournament as long as they fight seperately?
Demon of Bereavement
Member for 4 years

Postby jakal_420 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 pm

a max of two but can never fight.
jakal_420
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.