Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Unchained Hearts

Unchained Hearts

a part of “Unchained Hearts”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

Last year, four girls were burned alive in a tragic dorm fire. Unknown to the rest of the school, the girls never left. Will they be destined to wander the halls forever? Or will four boys moving in change all that? (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unchained Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Unchained Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 am

Hey child of none would it be okay for Mercy and Val partner up?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah, of course it'd be fine n.n
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 am

GHaaaah! Cant find the edit button!

Oh! Nevermind n.n I have two Vals. One Val (first name) another Val (last name). Phew! >.< But I havent submitted the first name Val to his Rp so I kinda got confused x.x

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Okay, random question: Who remembers their first RP on this site?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I do!!!! ^^ Lol

Why do you ask though Sora? O_o

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Just wondering. Mine was...'Mystery of You'. One that had quite a lot of potential, but died because most of the people disappeared.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Mines had been "Circo del Frainteso" ^^ We had a good thing going on there but then the GM went MIA and people started posting less and less :(

Ah, good times... 9_9

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:25 pm

My first RP was Lycans: Races of Old. It was very good and probably one of my favorites on here. Like anything it just began to slow.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Mirror actually made my first one.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Sucks when a good Rp dies TTATT

R.I.P.
to all awsome rp's!

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Haha, yeah, I did!
That one wasn't one of my best ones, but I did enjoy it, but the posting was really slow.
My first RP was called Zodiac School, it was really fun, but the posting slowed, and I didn't know back then that it was considered rude to just leave an RP, so I got bored, left, and last time I checked, it's still going, though not as strong, and I wish I hadn't left. :'(
(Though, this site was my first time roleplaying, so my posts were crappy and I put some really stupid stuff in them, haha)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I know the feeling Mirror: nearly five months later I'm still writing random crap.

Guys, I'm at an impasse...I know EVERYONE wants to start ASAP, but we still need one character. Now I know that he would put in a character, if he had more time at a computer. As of now, however, he is unable to get on for very long, and I don't know what to do... TT.TT

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 pm

My sincere apologies to all but I'm going to have to release my reservation. I've just not got enough time for another roleplay. I barely get on as it is and everything is so hectic right now. Sorry again...

Hope this RP goes well for everyone.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Nyu vivi....=[

My first rp was....erm....idk...lemme think about it....
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 am

Okay, all slots full, and partners are decided:

Riku and Page
Sora and Destiny
Tezuka and Bella
Ashton and Mercy

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:19 am

YAY! thanks for accepting, even though you did ask me to join...Soo...when we starting?

And to contribute to the current discussion, the first RP I was in, was Persona: Breaking of the Seal (GM: Rarikou), which I'm still in, though I haven't posted for a while...I'll need to get back to that...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 am

Well, I'll fire up my brain cells, and put together a first post, then the rest of you guys can go nuts.

You will have to decide on a pendant between partners though.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

Right, that's my first post up, sorry it's a bit long, but my intros are usually like that...I like being descriptive, sue me.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 am

ill get my first post up asap.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 am

Fangs, who's next?

So far your family has a Keyblade Wielder, who embraces Darkness to get one of his friends back, and ends up fighting his other one,

A Wild Card Persona user,

and A young detective genius kid-person...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!