Unchained Hearts

Unchained Hearts

Last year, four girls were burned alive in a tragic dorm fire. Unknown to the rest of the school, the girls never left. Will they be destined to wander the halls forever? Or will four boys moving in change all that? (Full!)

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Unchained Hearts”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Unchained Hearts

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Unchained Hearts

Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 am

Oh, I would like to claim Akihiko for Sora's older brother, because you git a few others.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry, just realised that...oops...i was just pulling Japanese names out of my head at random, I wasn't using the personalities...hmmm, maybe I'm turning otaku? And I think Aki-sempai would be a good brother for Sora. I made a persona reference as well, when I had Riku wonder about the differences between the others' 'true selves', and the 'persona' they had online...I think my head's just so full of anime crap that it's taking over...I'll try not to steal any more names...emphasis on 'try'...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "
BekaL101
Member for 3 years

Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 am

Right Guys and Gals, if you want anime/game characters as siblings, reserve the name now. Of course they can't have the powers etc. that they normally have, but if they have realistic skills (Boxing, Fencing, Badass-iry) they can influence your character's skills.

So far Minako and Ryuzaki have been taken by Beka, although seeing as they are younger siblings, they might not have been able to teach Riku that much. I've claimed Akihiko for Sora and I might as well grab Yosuke while I'm at it. Eleera said that she wants Shinjiro as an older brother. Persona seems to be first port of call, by the looks of things... (For anyone unfamiliar with any of the people said, just ask and I will put a link to them in the OOC.)
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am

Remember that the Girls will start to get their memory back, and as such their skills that they couldn't recall before. I also plan for the Girls to lose some of their ghostly attributes (they can touch non-ghost related things etc. but they will still be invisible to everyone but the boys, and they are still mostly ghostly) once the binding ritual is complete. What's the binding ritual, and what else could the girls be bound to, you ask? The pendants are two part for a reason...
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby RainWish on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Bella will have siblings, but I will simply have them be normal people.

Welcome to the RP Beka! And never apologize for a well though-out post. It makes it more interesting for the others and lets us learn who the character is. I try to mirror the posting length from the others in my RP, but I have been known to have longer posts also. My personal record on here so far was 1,389 words.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse
RainWish
Member for 3 years

Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Tezuka has no siblings, just a cat...which he brought with them. And I went out on a limb and assumed that the school was like most and didn't alow pets on campus XD Figured it would add some humor to the story. His name is Kalpin.
~ The North Remembers ~
CNAGamer
Member for 4 years

Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

I suppose I had better put up a list of Riku's complete family, then...:

- Riku (18)
- Hatori (16)
- Kyo (15)
- Chihiro (13)
- Ryuzaki (11)
- Minako (9)

Most of the names are from Persona (Chihiro and Minako), and Ryuzaki is from Deathnote, but the rest are original. I'm only using the names, not the personalities/abilities. His parents are called Sayuri and Kyoga (also original names).
BekaL101
Member for 3 years

Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Val is adopted ^^

His adoptive parents are Rinka and Jirou. They have a daughter named Yoyoi (8) that absolutely adores Val >.>

Sora, I wanted to ask if Yoyoi could sneak in sometimes to see Val? O_o
I didnt want to post anything about it until you gave me the 'okay' or 'nay'.
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?
ChildOfNone
Member for 3 years

Postby Sora112112 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:31 pm

The school is very strict on who is allowed on school grounds. But you're going through that rebellious stage, and you are almost impossible to stop...

Also, Akihiko will be a boxer and some of that skill has rubbed off on Sora (not too much, but he can, and will, floor you if get on his bad side) and Yosuke will be slightly like he is, but with a little less...well Yosuke I suppose...
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Aw...Kalpin got ignored :(
CNAGamer
Member for 4 years

Postby Sora112112 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 am

Guys, the rooms of the dorm are on the second floor. You can't reach them without going through the first/ground floor. The lounge is also just as you go in the main door. I'm sorry if I wasn't specific enough when I described the dorm...
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby CNAGamer on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:17 pm

So, I totally missed all of the "What was your first RP" conversation, and to be completely random, I'm going to answer.

Because I feel like it :3

My first roleplay was Gravemakers & Gunslingers by Shadows Fall. It was awesome, had amazing potential, and just died because the GM, the main character decided he was bored, dropped out, but didn't tell anyone.

RainWish, did I really make your first roleplay? That's awesome! I didn't know that! You know, if you want, I could always re-start it. You played Adena very well :) It kinda pissed me off that X64 just disappeared without telling anyone. >:/
CNAGamer
Member for 4 years

Postby RainWish on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Haha. Yes, Twi, you made my first RP on this site. <3

You know, it's really ironic I dressed Bella in Pink. I just realized yesterday (since we needed to wear pink at my school to support breast cancer) that I do not own a single pink garment. All I had was a bracelet. X_X
RainWish
Member for 3 years

Postby Sora112112 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 am

Hmm...Guys, I just had a thought (before you ask, yes it hurt. A lot.)

Should we make it that, when the guys and girls put the charms together, the girls lose their ghostlyness. I was thinking that when the charms are completed, the girls regain a physical body but can still 'go ghost' (walk through walls, disappear and float, but they have to stay within range of the boys) if they focus. I'm unsure whether or not you guys would like that idea, so if you don't, just tell me.

I'm also open to ideas for plot etc.
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby orokay on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Ooh, that's a good idea, Sora.
Also, are the characters supposed to fall in love? I'm pretty sure they are, but just trying to clear it up. :)
orokay
Member for 3 years

Postby Sora112112 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:38 pm

That all depends on the characters. I may have created the world, but free will is very much real.
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

Postby RainWish on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 am

Sounds good to me! So normal people can't see the girls yet? And sorry for being MIA, I managed to get snowed in at the airport in October. This weather is screwed up big time. >_<
RainWish
Member for 3 years

Postby emotionless on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 pm

i love the idea!
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 pm

can the girls touch things? like Page playing guitar. is it possible? i wanna know before i post something stupid... >.<
emotionless
Member for 5 years

Postby Sora112112 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am

They can channel their energy to affect the world slightly, so playing guitar would make her very tired (for a ghost).

And I just had a slight vision of Page focusing really hard on playing, like really, really hard, and after like 5 seconds, one string went 'TWANG', and that was it until she tried again
Sora112112
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.