Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under and After: Life After Death

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Under and After: Life After Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

(Yeah, a Wild One is diff from a soul that merely has the cosmetic appearance of an animal...I hope Inspector doesn't mind us going this route."

The doctor nods."Yes....Wild One.From your garb, I suppose you are a pirate. Thus, I'll let your captain explain.Hearing Lenda's apology."Don't worry, dear. You have no cause to be sorry. A Wild One is fundamently different from a regular soul. Stronger, more powerful, they might as well be designed for battle."Wolf nods."Yeah, Lenda. You did your best.It's not your fault I'm a superstrong freak." He smiles, trying to reassure her. As they walk away, he looks at Lenda."Lenda..what did he mean by regular soul?" It was obvious he was slowly starting to get what was going on, and where he was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Lenda looked at Wolf with a raised brow. She had thought it very easy to understand. Wild equaled beast, power, strong. Regular meant normal, average, standard.

"I believe it means the opposite of a wild soul no powers or super strength." Lenda replied.

Lenda was starting to doubt herself again. The feeling of a fish out of water. She was average compared to others.

Being average was not ok for Lenda.

She might sound like a tart or self centered. But she was used to being seen as beautiful.

Lenda thought of herself as well put together. It seemed others did also judging from the fight.

But having a nice body wasn't a worthy skill as a pirate. It was more of a hindrance. Her only true skill was cooking. How could she be a better fighter with that?

When they returned to the ship Lenda helped the cook store the items and prepare the evening meal.

( hopefully she/he will be fine with it.)
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:01 am

Wolf shakes his head."That's not exactly what I meant...it's...." Seeing how Lenda was doubting herself, he decides to wait till later."Look, just because I'm a freak, means nothing. You're still a amazing being, so don't doubt yourself,got it?"He grins, hugging her."I mean it!!" He follows her back to the ship, helping her prepare the meal."Lenda.....am I ...dead? Is this the afterlife?"

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:23 am

Lenda looked confused at Wolf? Then what did he mean? She was curious but she wouldn't press her knew found friend for answers. They were close to the ship. They could see the large flag of the ship billowing in the wind.

It was here that Wolf hugged her.

It was a gesture that shouldn't rate high on the scale of things. It was just a hug between friends. A gesture to make Lenda feel better. It made her feel much more than better. It gave her a sense of belonging and brought her closer to another soul. She wasn't alone. In the comfort of Wolf's arms Lenda felt much better. When he let go of her she felt less warm, but still better.

"Thank you for cheering me up Wolf and your not a freak." She told him.

Once back on the ship Wolf helped her prepare the meal. She had been slicing a potato when asked causing her to cut her finger and cook to chuckle before scolding her. Lenda sucked on her finger awhile then answered the question.

"Yes we are dead, this is the afterlife."

She didn't know much about the world but this. She could not answer all his questions.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

Wolf grins at her."Am too a freak, so nyaaah." When told the info, A striken look crosses his face,and he stumbles backward, but he closes his eyes, breathing in.Opening them, he's calm again."Well, that explains a lot, actually." Opening his vest, he rubs at the large, sunshaped scar in the middle of his chest."You know, I think....I may have been murdered...."A sad look enters his eyes."Killed....but why...." A tear slips out of his eye..

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm

For some reason Lenda can't find any sympathy for Wolf's death. She had long suspected that she had been murdered. The flashes if life weren't great. It was bloody and horrifying.

She suspected who ever killed her had done her a favor. A huge favor since she landed here.

She also suspected that she had been a true bitch in her previous life. So she supposed that her death was justified.

She stared at Wolf. "Maybe you weren't a nice person, maybe they were jealous who knows! Your here now and that's what matters."

It may seem bitchy but Lenda was sick of remembering a life of pain and suffering. She may of been on top but she wasn't without her problems. There was a reason she was missing her pinky toes.

Lenda diced up the potatoes with more force then needed and moved on to making the bread.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 am

(Hmmm...that tear might have been a little too much...SHrug...ah well, already posted it)

Wolf freezes in place, then smiles, shaking off the gloom."You know...you're right! THis is nothing tragic, but a new life, a second chance, instead!Thanks, Lenda, if you hadn't told me that, I might have been real depressing."He gives her a quick hug."I do wonder though, why would I be murdered....Eh, I'll remember one day, no rush."SHrugging, he continues what he was doing.

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:36 pm

(You can always edit it out. )

Lenda smiles at Wolf. She had thought she had been to harsh. It was good Wolf had taken it so well. She didn't know what she would do if he hadn't.

Most likely beat herself up about it. She hugged Wolf back. This hug was longer than the last. Lenda was glad he was becoming more comfortable with touch. "Your welcome Wolf."

She finished the meal and helped serve it to any crew members on board. It was a simple meal of seasoned grilled fish and steamed vegetables. She laughed at the stories told and sipped a little wine.

It was the perfect end to a day. Among people who had a zeal for life and adventure and with new fond friends. Her stomach was full and she was warm. Lenda glanced at Wolf. She couldn't ask for more.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 am

(True, true, but what would be the point? ANd sorry for waiting so long to post)

Wolf smiles happily as everyone tells stories and relaxes.The young Wild One yawned."Man...what a day.."He had discovered that he was not only dead, but he was also some sort of overpowered person practically designed for battle, and he also made a freind, someone who would jump into battle outnumbered to have his back.Seeing Lenda smiling at him, he grins back.

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm

( to feel better about yourself? Don't worry about that! You posted didn't you. I'm mostly on Devaintart though so I don't reply here as fast.)

Lenda saw Wolf yawn it was getting late into the night. They did have a long day filled with fights and shocking news. Lenda was starting to feel tired herself. She leaned over to Wolf and placed her hand on his knee.

"Hey I'm going to head off to bed, the sleeping area here is just hammocks and you sleep any where that's free. Your welcome to sleep with me." Lenda got up and went to the sleeping area. She claimed a hammock in the back that was unoccupied and curled up.

(My posts are usually longer but I have nothing else to say no awesome ideas in my brain.)

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!