Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Untamed Hearts

Untamed Hearts

a part of “Untamed Hearts”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

Shape-Shifters were discovered and now they are slaves to the humans. A rebellion has also been started by free shifters.. (More inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Untamed Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Untamed Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Untamed Hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Untamed Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 pm

May I researve the leader of the free shifters, oh dread lord Yoshi.

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Last edited by fonkyomom on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Catching Fire

CAn I please take slave one?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:30 pm

12 Years a Slave

May I reserve free shifter two please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 pm

@fonkomom::

I believe you're missing something. D: Care to glance at the rules again?

@Horseygirl::

Sure thing! =)

@BleedingLover::

Yep! =D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 am

Fast and Furious

May I reserve Master Five please? And I was wondering if I could change the Face Claim to Candice Swanepoel.

Edit: Actually nevermind sorry.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 am

what ever could you mean? c:

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 am

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
May I please reserve FC: Emma Stone? ^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 am

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

May I please reserve free shifter 3 but change her face claim to Lights?

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:04 am

I'm going to PM you

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:20 am

May I please reserrve Master 3? :)

Actually can I have a free shifter? like make up a spot for it, and have her as the FC of Alona Tal? (: If that isn't allowed I'll just do master 3 I guess.

V for Vendetta

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm

@AvalonKnight::

Well, okay then! Hate I won't have the opportunity to role-play with you. Happy role-playing, Avalon!

@fonkyomom::

Ha ha, clever. ;P Reserved for you!

@Ever::
Definitely! :D

@Miyer::

Sure thing =)

@Zoey::

I'll be getting back to you soon. ^-^

@Sorella::

Well, I would really like the main roles to be filled first, but that is fine. =) I will add here soon when I place in all the reservations.

As I feared, females are taking over. =P I planned on taking on a male role once the ones wanted were taken, but none are really being taken. xD So, I will probably snatch up one of the master roles. If anyone can take on a male role that would be lovely. Tell friends of this role-play! =D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi, can I reserve Willa Holland and Kellan Lutz? ^_^

The last movie that I saw...um, it was Insidious. Still need to see the second one, but yeah.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm

@Chloe::
Yep :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Finished with Mason and Ruthie

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 pm

@Chloe::
They're great. :D

My characters, Rowen and Molly, are finished as well. I'm going to update the Info. page now. There's still a few roles needing to be filled, I believe. I would really like this role-play started sometime soon. Possibly Thursday or Friday?

If you know someone who would take on a role, please let them know about this role-play! If anyone is willing to take on another character that'd be great as well. :)

Everyone's characters are looking great! Y'all are the bomb and I can't wait to begin role-playing with you guys! ^-^

Plus, if anyone has any ideas for this role-play to make it better, don't be afraid to throw them out here or let me know through PM. :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 pm

I'd be willing to do the last slave (slave 5) but can I change the FC to Max Schneider?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Sure thing!

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Auction Banquet

Okay, guys. So, this is my idea:

After the masters choose their slaves, there should be a banquet. I'm assuming that most of the masters are from an upper class, elite family background, so they should be heading towards a ballroom or banquet hall together dressed in semi-formal to formal attire.

Here, they flaunt their purchases. It's almost like them showing who's the better rich person or what-have-you. There's going to be plenty of guests; some with servants and slaves, and some without. Even the free-shifters could be there as long as they can actually blend in with all of the dresses and suits. Hors d'oeuvres, wine and champagne glasses are being handed out, orders to the new slaves are being given, dances are being had - it's a splendid night filled with haughtiness and wealth. A great time to test the dynamics between the different masters and slaves.

Also, a great time for the free shifters to plan something. Perhaps one of them could be trying to set a distraction so that they could sneak a slave or two out. Perhaps one of them accidentally gets caught? It's an idea and I think, if we plan it right, we can do it. What do you guys say?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Sounds cool. I like it. Yoshi?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!