Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Valkura

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Valkura

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

Hey there guys and galls. I am thinking about making a futuristic fantasy (meaning that it has fantasy elements in a futuristic universe) role play. And...that's pretty much all I got right now, because it's going to be an open role play, meaning that almost all character types will be accepted, we all get to figure out the plot/settings, and new people can join in any time (and you could leave at any time too, but I would prefer it if you didn't). Of course, I would still control everything, but it would be a collaborative effort, not just me saying stuff and you doing it.

It would be set in the Valkura Universe, where instead of magic (you could still use magic if you wanted, I guess) there's kae, a energy deriving from the core energy of existence that you can manipulate to do anything, as long as you're strong enough, and where ninety-five percent of the population are Trojens, though there's countless sub-species within that species (and they can vary greatly).

If you are interested, reply back to this thread and put "this role play sounds awesome I am interested and will post in the OOC thread and post in the IC thread too and will be active and will be literate and not have any real life issues that would prevent me from posting on a regular basis" in the body of the message.

(By the way, I'm thinking of starting it off with an epic battle...because epic battles are awesome.)
Last edited by Kama on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Open Futuristic Fantasy RP Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:39 pm

No one, then?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Open Futuristic Fantasy RP Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Bump, again.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Re: Valkura

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay, I have the basic beginning storyline now.

The year is...irrelevant. The planet is P4444, otherwise known as Inanoretjk. It is a planet filled with pacifists; war is considered to be the greatest sin one can do. In the world's five-hundred-fifty-six year existence, it has only had one war before, and that was no where near the scale of the current war. The planet that initiated the war? P4445, otherwise known as Inanoretajke. The reason: the people of P4444 have recently discovered that their planet is filled with Nyiet, a very valuable material that sells for a crap-load of money; plus, it's renewable. P4445's residents, obviously, wants to have the planet for itself.

Inanoretjk is part of the USA (United Systems Alliance, not to be confused with that crappy place I live). Since the USA gets around 20% of all income made by Inanoretjk, it will do any thing within reason to protect it -- including pouring a lot of money and resources, like soldiers and machinery, into Inanoretjk, which has almost no soldiers or resources itself. P4444 has also been able to hire a lot of mercenaries, including some mildly-famous ones within governments. As it stands right now, it is unclear who will win, but it is obvious that each planet will suffer great losses.

Anyone want to join now that I have a basic beginning?

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot that this would also be considered science fiction...

(Finding new ways to bump this :D)

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, the roleplay is up, though no one resonded... :(

roleplay/valkura/

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 am

Sounds like fun. Put up a character sheet and I'll join ^^.
Hello. I am Destablization. If I posted in your Interest Check, please read the following.

I post using a phone. That means I can't do certain things.
I can't use the Roleplay Tab.
I can't use Chat.
I sometimes make small spelling mistakes.
-Roleplay Info-
I don't like being the center of a roleplay. I like being the side character. To me, they have true depth.
I don't mind dying in a roleplay.

That's all, and I hope we have fun together !

Destablization
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 am

Yes, someone! Hooray!!!

I'm using the new roleplay tab to do this, so just use one (or more) of your characters you already have or create a new one on the character tab.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

For all those who have ignored this one, it sounds really good, so come and join! We need people!

Valdore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!