Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampires and Werewolves

Vampires and Werewolves

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry I have to go to sleep. I will post Grant and Shi in the morning. :'( Im so tired...Work at 6am... :'( *Le Sigh*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Lol that's so odd. Being intimidated of someone BECAUSE they're blind. Lol. But yes, we'll see. Koda The Man Whore may have a new victim in mind very soon. Lololol.

Goodness, Midnight better keep an eye on this one! He's attracting a lot of attention! Evie, Jenson, maybe Kahlan. If I was Midnight, I'd never let him leave the bedroom. Lolol. I told that to a girl once, that she should never let her boyfriend leave the bedroom. I was in a production of Grease with him and we all had to change back stage ..... And like many hot guys, he's even hotter with no clothes on.

To conclude my tail, the girl didn't listen and some tramp who was also in the play stole him right out from under her. Nobody ever listens to me. Lol. But Midnight should!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

It seems that Midnight might find her own play toy if she ventures into town........*hint*

Also, ED (EmbracedDarkness) I do hope you enjoy my post.

POSTED!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Omg I was in every play I could get my hands on in high school and you would be surprised at what goes on back stage!! Every time I changed I had every guy trying to help me >.< you have to change so fast that people need to help you and all bets are off when you have 2-3 guys trying to undress you as fast as they can lmao One time I even fell out of my bra >.< talk about embarrassing. After high school I got offered a scholarship to an acting school in San Francisco but I declined cus actors are strange people and I was not about to dive into their world...strange as in there is no descriptive word for the way these people are...Now I see big name actors and actresses in a whole new light and I can only imagine what goes on behind the tabloids backs...

@sinner And yes Kahlan is overly cautious to people who are not forth coming, so Koda would have to make a move. However I do wonder what it would be like for Kahlan to be dominated by Koda...Mmmm a blind guy taking control, I love it!

EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

@winds: Ouch, i know Kahlan is a heart breaker but damn you put it like that and she is a destructive monster ripping guys hearts out and stomping on them! It's crazy how much pain she has caused and the lives she has destroyed yet she doesn't see any of it at all!!! Loved the post.

EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Lol dude I know how you feel. I was in two plays this year. A straight play and then Grease. Grease was just huge. Six months of 3 hr practices everyday. But it was great and the guys .... oh the guys. And you're so right about backstage. It's a mad house. And yes, actors are strange. This one guy (the one who played Danny) used to come up to me and ask me to lick his pubes .... And then one of them molested my boyfriend once.... Yes, strange ppl ideed, but u gotta love 'em

And hmm idk if Koda is gonna make another move on someone. He's going to feel pretty bad about hurting Midnight. He'll probably get down on his knees and beg her to forgive him .... literaly. BUT if she doesn't accept his apology, then well, he'll be forced to drown his sorrows elsewhere

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

I can always put him out of his misery if it comes to that....lol

@EmbracedDarkness: *bursts into hysterical laughter* Oh don't mind me, I'm just messing around enjoying myself. Ya know at first I didn't know if I would enjoy this RP, but as I've read and participated, I found that it is indeed rather interesting and I should have a little fun whilst I am here. Therefore, Carmel will be doing a little...*clears throat*....a little......well, ya know....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 pm

:O

. . . What are you going to do to the male stripper!? lmao!
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Something deviously sexy........

Can I get a roll call please? Who is where?

I know Kahlan and Grant are at Abigail's house....

Asukira and Godric are somewhere....probably a business building in town.

Carmel is headed out for a night on the town....doing mischievous things...

Where is Koda? At the werewolf house?

Ian?

Midnight?

The others?

Seriously need a roll call...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Okay I got this.

Jackson and Jenson are sleeping in the living room of the wolf house

Ian, Bunny, Ari, and Josh are at the vampire's castle

Midnight is in her room, being hurt because of Koda

And Koda and Evie are down the hall, in Evie's room, fucking

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 pm

EVIE IS A FREAK!! LOL

EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

a SUPER freak! She gets it from me . . . Literaly

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Poor Midnight....I'm sure there is someone who can ease her troubled mind......*sigh*

Evie is rather freaky isn't she.......Koda is no better, lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am

Uh OHHHh .... Koda's a hypocrite - he no gonna like that lol.
And yeah, Koda's into some freaky and kinky stuff. My fault. Which is probably the fault of something that happened to me early in childhood ..... I'm just not sure what .....

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:30 am

Yes, that would make him a hypocrite. You don't see Midnight going out and humping the first slut that comes along, no offense to Evie, but yea you don't see Midnight doing that, no, she's in her room saddened and crying while Evie and Koda are making babies and such......be something else if Evie accidentally got pregnant....there goes your twist......hehehehe

I believe Midnight deserves someone who won't kick her to the curb and actually spend time with her. Someone who will bring her flowers just because it's a new day, or take her out to dinner because she is worth it. Spend time with her and cancel important meetings because she deserves it.

My God I'm the incurable romantic.....ugh.....Midnight needs someone who can resist having sex on the first date and wait until she's comfortable....unless Midnight really wants it on the first date, lol....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 am

Oh gosh I miss so many posts by sleeping. x____x

I think Chase's reaction to the whole thing is:
"I see everyone is still fucking one another. It's so nostalgic!"

Chase originally started off as a bit of a man whore of a character, but I think he's grown out of it recently when his story took a rather darker turn and he got different priorities....well I can always go into that later.

Well, I'm off to LARP. Will do a catch up on Sunday.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 am

All I can ask is "is this legal?"

lol, I feel so dirty after reading that.....*sigh* at least the mods aren't messing with us.....I remember a day when we would've gotten shut down for such naughtiness, but thankfully they aren't messing with our fun.....which is AWESOME!

Not everyone is fucking one another. It's only Evie and Koda......

Poor Midnight......that is all I will say.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 am

Have fun at LARP!!

@Winds: Midnight isn't into the romantic thing as much as you would expect, she likes it, but it's not the relationship deal breaker. Midnight does love male attention! And she is a bit of a whore herself but only when there is no work to be done. Still she is refraining from fucking around because she is emotionally confused. And she is so not crying! Midnight doesn't cry unless she is so upset that she is about to blow up. There has been like 4 times in her life. When Midnight cries it's a big deal.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am

Stella, I absolutely love you. The more I get to know you th more you remind me of me.
I am not all there myself as some might not know. (:
Plus the "okay I got this" got me. ^^
I am so easily ammused.
As well, Jenson may go over edge over the whole EvieXKoda deal.
Hmm. And only because she isn't as forward as I may have put her to be.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

Lol love you to Kelsi! And thanks. Yeah . . . I have problems. And a lot of freaky fetishes, just like Evie . . . But like Evie I haven't gotten any complaints from guys I've been with so . . . I guess there's something very right with my wrongness. Lmao!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!