Vampires and Werewolves

Vampires and Werewolves

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Vampires and Werewolves

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 am

There is always something right with that kind of wrongness
Life is short and you only have one shot. Aim for the heart.
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby Constellations on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Amen sister!
-Stella
Constellations
Member for 4 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Seriously? My charrie just got shot like three times by a chick hiding in the bathroom. Super gay lol. Like Midnight doesn't have enough problems, was shooting her really necessary? :'( Why is Midnight so unloved lmao
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Poor Midnight and seriousy, a gun? That's a little....unimpressive. Only pussy assed immortals kill with guns :p
But yeah, totally threw me off. I had to change the end of my post .... Mostly bcuz everybody chooses to post while I'm in the middle of writing a post
SaintAndSinner
Member for 4 years

Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 pm

oh no....Godric won't like this...
EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 3 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Really, she can't even sleep without being tortured. lol I actually feel bad for her. And I know what you mean with the post thing, I fucking hate when I am typing and then I post and then I see like four posts that now make mine make no sense whatsoever. And I agree! A gun? She can't really fight back when someone shoots her while she is asleep! That could have been a cool fight scene and now it is just midnight getting shot while she was sleeping. So gay.
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Yeah but if you think of an assassin they don;t actually stay to fight, quickest most easy way to kill and their gone...Now I'm going to have to post for Godric without waiting for Winds...
EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 3 years

Postby Constellations on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah makes sense. If you want to kill someone that's the easiest way. The problem is, anyone she shoots can just be healed by Jackson. AND NO SHE CAN NOT KILL JACKSON! Lol. Besides, if she shoots him, he'll just heal himself.
Constellations
Member for 4 years

Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 pm

You know it's a good thing you made Jackson a healer or else like half of the characters would be dead
SaintAndSinner
Member for 4 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

It's true, many charries would be dead right now, including Midnight. Jackson the savior! lol :D
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I like how in koda's post he mentions Evie leaving then in mine i mention her walking out...sorry for the character control....I just needed to find a way to get Godric in...
EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 3 years

Postby Lotsalove052 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Kinda funny, well the little kids always let the vampires in during the movies, so let's go with that. I guess he kinda invited him in a roundabout way. I wanna see what Godric does. Does he kidnap her to protect her? Or does he try to kill her again? or what?
Lotsalove052
Member for 3 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Midnight is going to have a heart attack if one more person tries to kill her lol
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Godric truly has mixed feelings about Midnight, he loves her but he hates her for making him feel that way. he will do anything to protect her only he might be the one to kill her.... :) I love it!!
EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 3 years

Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Jesus Christ! LEAVE MIDNIGHT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaintAndSinner
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Hmmm, well I don't know what I am going to do now. I guess I'll have to think of something to do.....Might have to drop...
Winds Of Fate
Member for 4 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Alright let's just have a huge lets kill midnight party. I'm hosting, no seriously. Half the people here are trying to kill her anyway lol. At least it is interesting.
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 am

ok i don't see in her powers to teleport people... shadow travel yes and shadow manipulation but to teleport someone? Did i miss something?
EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 3 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 am

Didn't come out the way I wanted it to. Hold on editing, I didn't have a better word for it but I am figuring it out now.
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

@Stells Oh, I can relate buttercup. ^^

and I am the same way, I'll be typing a post and more will post before me.
So stressful. :P
plus I just read on OOC that Mids got shot before I read it in charrie. How depressing. ):
ImageImage
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.