Vampires and Werewolves

Vampires and Werewolves

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Vampires and Werewolves

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves

Postby Winds Of Fate on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 am

Yea, I think I am too far behind, I think might have to leave.......Asukira and Carmel will be put on hold until I can decide what to do......

EDIT: This is not final nor official, I'm just letting you know......
Last edited by Winds Of Fate on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby Constellations on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 am

Really? Because I've caught up after being much farther behind before
-Stella
Constellations
Member for 4 years

Postby Constellations on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I'd like to see a show of hands . . . Who thinks Evie should get pregnant? She's not really the motherly type but that might make it more interesting. Personally, I could go either way on this one. But what does everybody else think?
Constellations
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Preggers all the way!
And really? Quitting? Seems a bit lazy, but I also don't knowyour life, so who am I to say.
I once had to catch up from five pages back in the middle of a meeting but I sucked it up and did it anyway,
I just don't want to see you go. :/
OH!
After much thought I have been trying to decided who my favorite character is that I do not play.
Let me tell you, it's freaking hard, but it is based on the characters mindset.
Midnight. :D
ImageImage
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:13 pm

roleplay/the-covenant-2-second-comings/
If you love me, join as a human!
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Thanks for the compliment kelsi! I'm glad Midnight is liked. And for Evie getting preggers. May be interesting, Midnight might just blow up, literally. I think it would be cool if Koda and Midnight hooked up and then it was like BAM Evie got preggers from that one time. Then it would be like O.O But it may throw a hitch in the Northern Delegates spin off, it would suck of Koda didn't go back up North because Evie is pregnant. Or he could bring the kid with him... hmmm... Possibilities. I do feel though that there is a lot of drama going on with the villains being higher in numbers now, there are quite a few to wipe out and throwing in a preggers wolf may overwhelm the roleplay a little bit. Don't know, I'm really on the fence. I don't want the roleplay to get too crazy dramatic and heavy, but Evie getting pregnant would be interesting. And if Midnight takes anymore emotional blows while people are trying to kill her she may snap like a twig. Poor Midnight had had it rough recently, she needs something good to happen to her for once.
Life is short and you only have one shot. Aim for the heart.
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby Lotsalove052 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm

I say no one needs to be pregnant. I think it wouldn't add anything to the roleplay except make characters more difficult to interact with. And sorry about the whole shooting your character thing, it was just one of those opportunities I couldn't pass up. naked woman sleeping in bed and all. An assassins dream target. Nothing personal, I really love reading you character and would hate to really kill her off.
Lotsalove052
Member for 3 years

Postby SaintAndSinner on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Yeah, Koda wouldn't make a good daddy. And seeing as he would have to raise I don't think it's a good idea. Plus Midnight probably would explode .... So I say No Prego
SaintAndSinner
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am

I say NO to Evie getting pregnant. None of these character seem capable of being parents, they are all having fun and living life like there is no tomorrow while humping their brains out, so NO, she doesn't need to get pregnant. In my opinion, they'd be horrible parents. Neglect and loneliness would plague the poor child's life for all eternity....

I'm working out some things in RL and I might be able to work out a post...
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby Constellations on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am

Yeah I agree. I just wanted to see what everybody else thought? I kinda didn't want to make Evie pregnant anyway due to the fact that it would make it impossible for her to fight - and fighting is everything for Evie. And once the kid was born she'll just pass it off to Koda, who would make an OK father if he lived on his own. Because he'd have tons of free time to spend on the child and he'd probaby spoil it. But since he wants to go back to the delegates . . .Well that would suck for everybody. So Evie won't get pregnant. Works for me
Constellations
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am

Well, you could've just given the child to Asukira and he would have raised it in the ways of hunting........spoiling it with gifts and such.....oh what am I saying, lol that reminds me of something I did in an RP long ago...

EDIT: I'll be free after 1 PM today so I might just be able to catch up and post in the IC.......

@EmbracedDarkness: How dare you leave Asukira there alone after the proposition offered to him.......
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:46 am

Love is in the air. *sighs heavenly* :P
However, I am a lover of drama so this is great. (:
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 am

I posted, I do hope it is to your liking....

Who wants to DIE first?.......
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:33 am

None of my characters are dibs. Sooorry.
If I kill them, I do it myself. (;
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 am

And I am sorry for calling you lazy, by the way. But I was the same way. I didn't want to post and i really dreaded catching up because my shit is so active. (;
But I did it anyway because I love my story, I don't really know how I will end it because I never want it to stop. 
And I really didn't want you to leave, I love your writing and great post!
I feel so bad for Jenson. It is such a struggle for her to tell Dakota about her feelings because Midnight is my favorite and I don't want her hurt, at the same time though, she deserves her chance, so I am going to. Lol. Thought I would...say something about that, it's on my mind. 
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 am

I do have a naughty side of which I supress for certain reasons lol...but yea I've just been dealing with DRAMA and it just .........ugh....anyways off to get ready
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 am

That sucks. I have seen too many people dissappear from my love. :/
I have been scetchy with posting lately because of my life in the summer and laziness, but I sneak on the computer at night and use my friends. I just type everything out on my phone.
I hate hiding. And I also hate having to wait to post when I am home. It drives me NUTS.
I also HATE missing alot because I want a character to reply to something someone did but it is in the past and most likely they won't have a need to reply.
kelsiikhaos
Member for 4 years

Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Back from LARPing!

I had a great time... am now tired and bruised from many awkward falls and sleeping on really hard gorund in a small tent, but I wouldn't have changed it. It was awesome.

Oh, and you were right Asura, LARPers really know how to party...the pirate camp...my god...I have no idea how they were still standing at the end of the weekend.

Funnily enough we also had a load of werewolf characters there...one was the leader of the faction I was in, in fact. Kept putting on massive teeth and red contacts when we weren't looking.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.
VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 4 years

Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Yea sometimes I go to LARPing parties just to see some cute guys dressed up and acting like idiots. I love their parties. I went to a rave last night and oh my did I have way too good a time. I love Raves... This one was amazing. Everyone stripped down to bra and panties the guys in boxers and we painted each other with black light paint. It was like a giant glowing ball of people simply amazing. The only shitty thing was trying to get home I was trippin balls. I made it eventually! Just had to loaf around for a few hours and sober up. I'm glad you had such a good time LARPing!
AsuraDeWinters
Member for 3 years

Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah, everyone acts like idiots at LARP, it's fine provided no-one takes it super-serious. It pretty much stopped ever being serious first when my team were being chased by necromancers threatening to violate our corpses, and then when two of the pirate guys tried to sneak into the all-female faction disguised in belly-dancing outfits and veils.

Trouble is I was covered in green paint and had massive goblin ears stuck on for two days straight, and the green has stained my skin. >_< Hopefully it'll come out soon.
VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.