Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

The Vampires have become more chaotic and the Wolves must be more alert then ever before.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm

I've spilled the stuff in chemistry class in the past and it wasn't too much of a problem...though it depends on the concentration I think. I once got acid spilled on my leg in one of the science labs in high school and...damn it hurt. Left a burn mark across the back on my ankle. The chem labs were a death trap I tell you.

..and I imagine Oren's lab is probably a bit of a deathtrap too...if nothing else to deter people from going in there uninvited.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 am

I just had a not very detailed character sheet request sent to me and it involves a male that is a Vampire/Lycan hunter.
I am not sure if I should accept because it doesn't really have to do with the rivaling between the two species and it isn't completed the way that I would like.
However it would add more drama, so I came here and decided to ask you guys what you think.
So,
thoughts? Opinions?
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Well....

Here's my two cents on the matter, and obviously don't want to be needlessly judgemental, especially as I haven't seen the page...but that sort of thing would need to be handled pretty well to add to the RP rather than detract from it.

I mean, as I see it I could see it working if it was handled with a bit of subtlety. The kind of creepy 'whodunit' of someone picking off supernaturals in the area would set everyone on edge a bit, but they'd need to actually work with the other RPers on here for times when it's appropriate to jump people in the woods.

On the other hand if it was some random character trying to kill everyone constantly and stopping the plot moving along it would get really old really fast.

That's just how I see it anyway.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey sorry for the delay! It's my birthday this weekend so I've been busy constantly! I'll post when I'm not busy
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I need more input on the idea of a hunter after our characters trying to kill them...

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks! And I think you should have them meet the requirments before even considering it

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi everybody! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kate! Sister of Stella, creator of Bunny, and lover of the roleplay this originated from! Anyway, I'm back and with me, I brought Bunny! I hope you guys love her as much as I did! Can't wait to get started!

roleplay/vampires-and-werewolves-2-unhinged/characters/bunny-winters

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Eeep, I can't wait to have you in with us. ^^ How have you been, darling??

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Lol, good, good. I just started driving! My sister says she feels like she's gonna die whenever she's in the car with me but my parents say I'm doing well so ... I'll take their word for it.

Anyway, I'm so excited to be back! I'm posting right now! :D

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Woohoooo! That's freakin' exciting.
And I know, I am posting now too. ^^
It is still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that the two of you are younger then me. I feel like your writing skills are more superior than mine. Lol. And I want to be an author. Urgh, I need to change some things maybe...

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Lol, thanks! That's so nice! We think it's a hereditary thing. Lol. But you're an awesome writer too!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Well, thank you. I am much obliged. :3

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 pm

* I agree with you about the younger thing too. Like I always think Kate is better than me. But anyway, you're great. Love your characters; especially Ian. I think he has the most personality. Anyway, posted!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Awh! *blushes* Ian was my very first character that I ever created.
Many years ago, when I was ten, I constantly played this roleplay over and over on Neopets. XD
My original Leader was obviously Ian and his counter opposite and unplanned rival twin was named Erin.
However, since forums usually were not carried through numerous days I would always have to restart the roleplay.
But I always knew that I wanted Ian sinister and Erin, or whatever Werewolf Alphess to be responsible.
So there. Hahaa.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Awh! *blushes* Ian was my very first character that I ever created.
Many years ago, when I was ten, I constantly played this roleplay over and over on Neopets. XD
My original Leader was obviously Ian and his counter opposite and unplanned rival twin was named Erin.
However, since forums usually were not carried through numerous days I would always have to restart the roleplay.
But I always knew that I wanted Ian sinister and Erin, or whatever Werewolf Alphess to be responsible.
The two of them were also named after the couple on Final Destination 3. Because I used to be entirely OBSESSED with that movie and Ian. Lol. I might have already said that before...but the newbies don't know this. Loool.
So there's my back story. Bahaha. ^^

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

I love Ian too! Though I don't think Bunny does ;)
As you'll notice in my newest post

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:05 am

Haha, this will indeed be very fun. And Stells, I think it would be a good time to throw Evie in..the wolfies kinda need her.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 pm

So proud of my new post! It's about time somebody put Ian in his place :p

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Honestly, I ALWAYS love your posts. Lolol. And YES, he does indeed need to be shown how to treat people. Haha.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 am

Welcome back! It's great to see Bunny coming back..and taking Ian down a little. He needs a smack on the nose sometimes. XD

By the way folks, hopefully you don't mind the shameless plug, but I started and RP of my own yesterday and I thought I'd link in case anyone happened to be looking for a vampire role, as we're still rather short a vampire.

roleplay/there-goes-the-neighborhood/

If you need more of a supernatural fix, you might be interested in it.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!