Vampirus Academy

Topic Tags:

Re: Vampirus Academy

Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm

On top of a gargoyle on the roof Orion sat with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He was not even smoking it as much as just letting it burn off. He watched as the smoke rose into the air and traveled with the wind. "Man, I have a lot to do today." Pulling out his cell phone because it began to vibrate he answered it to hear it was the housing staff letting him now they were begining on the wall but were wondering what was with all the wet towels in his sink. Telling them not to worry about it he hung up his phone so they could begin their work on his wall.

As his cigarette finished burning he dropped it to the ground as he leaped off the side of the roof and grabbed a window seal. Using it as leverage he jumped into the open window to find himself on the second floor of the girls dorm. Walking through a few girls smiled at him while others wondered who he was here for. Not even looking at them he walked by each room until a random girl came.

"Umm... Mr. Orion, can I talk to you?" She asked in a shy voice that reminded him of Una first first year here.

"Well I am headed to get a soda, than to my office. You can meet me there or follow me, it does not matter." Not waiting for her answer he began again down the hall. He heard behind him the girl's footsteps as her feet his the floor heavily, she was a new vampire for sure for she could not even walk without making lots of noise.

Reaching the soda machine he put in a $1.25 and got a grape soda and began to walk towards him office. The girl behind him also bought a soda after him for some reason, but he did not look back to see what kind or even wait for her. He wanted to get to his office and get todays work done and over with so he could go out tonight and take Victoria for a week late Birth-day lunch.

Reaching his office he made the girl sit down on the bench and would talk to her after he was done with the two boys that were already waiting for him. Taking the first one in he sat in in chair while the boy sat on the couch and asked him questions about how the school was run and if he could date students as well as guardians and all that blah, blah, blah.

After he was done with him he had the second boy come in and found out he had the same questions. After telling him the rules and all that he sent him away and called in the girl. She sat down and remained quite for a few minutes before opening her mouth to ask a question. She had many questions, some about hear that he had books that the library didn't, wanting to know if she she know anything special before starting her classes to avoid trouble and all that blah, blah, blah. Finishing with her he sent her out and called the next person in, but no one was on the bench so he pulled out pappers and began to fill them out.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

*waits for Victoria to post...*
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 pm

*Sorry!!! =[*

Victoria looked at I’m and said “Seriously tell me what’s wrong? You have been so mean towards him. Why? I’m sorry if something happen between you two, because there is pretty much no reason you should be mad at him. HE was the one that gave you a job. Please tell me?.” Victoria was clueless to if something happen between them, but if there was something she really wanted to know. She didn’t even watch the other guy leave. She just stared straight at Slay. Victoria put down her bagel without looking at it and crossed her arms.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*One night i lay in my bed and look up at stars and then started and wonder, "Where the hell is my roof!"~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
Awesome new-world-sign-ups-always-accepting-t32824.html
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Slay sighed an put down his bagel. "Alright, alright. Its just, Orion does nothing gets the job, the life," He looked sadly over at Victoria. "the girls. He does absolutily nothing and gets everything!" Slay pounded his fist on the table and it cracked and fell apart into two pieces. "Its just not FAIR, alright?!" He stood up briskily and crossed his arms over his chest as he turned away. "Its just not fair."
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Victoria was sad now. She remembered the hole in the wall and finally thought of why he did it. /He must have heard./ She thought to herself. “Did you hear what happen? He dose do stuff for it all Slay. Plus you have Yuuki and a job. Also He brought you back so just try to be nicer to him.” Victoria wanted to go over there and give him a hug, but she thought if she did then he might just push her away and run. So she looked down at the table. She was upset now. It was okay that Una knew because it was just Una. But she would have never wanted slay to know. Slay was her Ex. And Una was her friend.
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Orion sat in his office filling out papers when a knock came at the door and in came Joyce the librarian. “Oh hello Joyce, can I help you today?”

With a smile on her face she moved close to Orion’s desk. “Yes you can actually. I hear that Slay is back at the school and you gave him not just his job back but also a position of power. Why would you do this? He tried to kill you remember.”

Orion placed his pen down and moved his papers to the side of the desk. “Yes he is back, yes I gave him his old job with some extra power and I remember.”

“So why would you give that insane vampire a job here so he can be so close to you and try to kill you once more?” She was confused at Orion, she had known him for a very long time but she still did not understand him at all.

“Well I see a lot of myself in him when I was young. I know how it feels to be confused and think that blood is the only answer. I also can’t bare the thought of him losing his only chance at a normal life because I am unable to forgive him.”

“You shouldn’t forgive him though!”

“Why not, if I can’t forgive him for doing something so small when I have done so many worse things that makes me a worse person than he is.”

“Still! You have changed and he is still a killer. All he wants is to see you dead.”

“Joyce you are a good friend to be concerned with my well being but I can handle Slay with ease. He thinks he can beat me, but he does not know even the smallest portion of my past and I don’t want him to.”

Joyce’s face turned red and she turned around and walked out of the door, stomping as she took her steps.
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Slay was still standing as he took a shaky breath. "Yeah, yeah I heard. It was impossible not to." He turned to look at Victoria with glazed, misty eyes. "Its still just so hard, ya know? Even though I was in those classes in the jungle, I still felt like no one really wanted to help me. Instead of thinking about Yuuki or Orion all the time, I actually only thought of you."
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Victoria was dumb found when he said this. All the old memories of them together rammed back into her head. The feeling’s followed, She couldn’t do this to him. She could fall back for Slay. She tried to shake them out, but nothing budged.

She stood up and started walking backwards, “Slay.. I.. Cant… Please don’t’.. Your wrong you only thought of Yuuki.” She walked back towards the doors and stopped and turned back towards him and added “I’m sorry.” At that she swung open the doors and walked.
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Sighing, slays shouulders were brought down more. After thinking deeply for a few moments, he turned and headed back to his lone dorm room without bothering to throw awway the trash left by his meal.

Once back in his farmiliar room, Slay slumped onto the bed and put his head in his hands. "When had things taken a turn for the worse?", he mutterd quietly to himself.
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Victoria ran towards Orion’s office. She wanted him to know everything that had happen minutes ago. She still was overwhelmed with the feeling she had just found that she had with Slay. She wanted them gone. She wanted to Forget him. Orion was for her not Slay.

She made it to Orion’s office and swung open the door and stomped in. “Guess what Slay Just said……” She explained everything to him for top to bottom. Except the felling of Slay and Her that just slammed into her moments ago. “Can you believe it?” She said to him out of breath and leaning against his office door.
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Sitting in his chair he just stared at Victoria with a smile. "So do you like him back?" He was sure that she was going to say no, but if she said yes its not like he would have gotten made at her. Slay was around her age while he was old compared to her and... He wanted to chuckle as well but with the way she had busted in and freaked out about it he thought it best to humor her and find out if she was okay. Standing up he walked over to her and pulled down the little curtain over his door's window. Wrapping his arm around her wasit he just smiled at her. "Well?"
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Slay was quiet for a long while. It was hard for him. He didnt want to feel this way about Victoria, he wanted to love Yuuki. But it wasnt to be. Slay knew that his feelings for Vic could not be ignored, there had to be something to do about it. There had to be.

Slay stood up and flashed outside, backflipping and sumersaulting the whole way until he was at Orions office window. Perched on the sill, he knocked lightly and waited for someone to answer.
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Giving Victoria a quick yet gentle kiss on the lips Orion pulled away and walked over to his window. Pulling up the curtain he frowned when he saw Slay. "Can't you use the front door like everyone else?" He was not mad in any since at Slay it was just that he seemed to lack a thought train at times. Opening the window he helped Slay in. "So what do you want now slay? Have you come to bust down another wall of mine. Oh and have you been to your room? I was wondering because I told the house staff about the holes, but not what happened. I wondering if your wall was fixed because if so mine is already done since they started on mine first."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Nodding his thanks to Orion, Slay answered, "yes, I have been back, but not recently. I didnt mean to...interupt anything, but I see that Im in the wrong. I just came to ask you a few things Orion." Turning and acknowledging Victoria, he added, "/Private/ things."
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Orion smiled at Slay. "Slay I have lived a long and, what I consider, a fruitful life. During that life I have learned one thing. Unless i'm in trouble anything can be talked about in front of others. If it can't be that it has no right to be talked about." Turning to face Victoria he gave her a smile, than turned back to Slay. "Oh and i'm sorry about the other night, I did not mean for you t have to hear that."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 pm

slays face hardened. Still looking at Victoria, he answered in a steely, sharp tone, "It doesnt matter if I wasnt to hear it, the problem is that it /happened/." Turning to face Orion, Slay added, "Maybe you shouldnt trust people as easily as you do, my friend. Many people will get you close and then stab you not in the back, but in the heart." Obviously reffering to Victoria he walked back over to the open window. "You can count on me coming back again at a later time, Orion. /Without/ by-standers." Without another word, Slay had vanished, dissapearing as though part of the night.
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Closing his window he just smiled. "Poor Slay, can talk in front of people." Turning back around he went to his desk and sat down. Pulling a few papers in front of him he picked up a pen and began to sign his name in various places on the papers. "Oh how I hate paper work." He whispered to himself as he picked up a small remote and pushed the on button. The small space heater that looked like a fireplace clicked and turned on, the fake flame the appeared looked real enough but still would do nothing to actually heat his room. "You can sit down if you want Victoria, or you can leave and hang out with your friends since I'm boring as is, and more so when I have to do paper work."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Victoria stayed in the back trying to hide from Slay, but he obviously saw her when Orion brought her up. She Nodded towards Slay before he left. Once Orion closed the window she began “Orion you should give him a chance to talk alone with you.” Victoria was kind of frustrated with Orion, but not enough for her to hate him. “Well I got to go… Bye.” She turned towards the door and left silently.

Victoria crossed her arms walking down the hall to where ever she ended up. She was in deep thought about Slay, Una, Orion, and the Dean. She looked up to try to see something that seemed to just pass over head. Conforming that nothing was up there she looked straight and ran into one of the polls that was right in front of her

Falling over she cursed a few words and sat up not wanting to get up.
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Ragweed on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm

After Slays brief meeting with Orion, he had backflipped off the window and back down to solid earth. "Why do the good guys always win?", he asked himself, giving a small smile as he did so. Shuffiling along, head bent, hands in his pocket, Slay walked slowly to the cafe to grab a coffee. Once inside, he grabbed a cup, filled it with strong black drink with a pinch of sugar and cream, he left some money at the register and then went back outside.
Ragweed
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm

(Orion?????)
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.