Vampirus Academy

Topic Tags:

Re: Vampirus Academy

Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:46 pm

(Orion??? He is just stuck in his office so not much I could have really role played)
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Victoria finally picked herself off of the ground and deiced to let off some steam by going to the schools workout room. It was right off of the gym and took her less then five minutes to get there.

When she stepped in the room there was a big radio right next to her feet and a bench press straight in front of her. She could bench 180. Wasn’t much to her, but she didn’t start lifting weights till right after Slay left. She thought that she needed it for when Slay came back but now she didn’t know anymore. So instead of wasting her time she turned the radio up and ran a mile on the treadmill.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*One night i lay in my bed and look up at stars and then started and wonder, "Where the hell is my roof!"~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
Awesome new-world-sign-ups-always-accepting-t32824.html
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:55 pm

ooc: Hey guys it me sorry i've been gone awhile, had alot to do and was destracted, but you know it happens. So i was just going to ask if i could join in again. I'd understand if that wasn't all right, i have been gone for a really long time. okay just let me know.
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 am

Well since you left the thread has not really moved along that far sincce we to have been having stuff come up. Like I just had my mid term so I was studying for that while I only posted in the highly active RPs once in awhile. So I see not problem with you coming right back, probably will get the thread moving again.
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Name: Tally Kardeth

Race: human

Bio: Tally is Una’s younger sister, though put through the same life style as Una, instead of becoming quiet and withdrawn she doesn’t put up with anyone or anything. When her father and mother were finally arrested for the way they treated their kids, they were all put into child care. Though because Tally was 17 and almost an adult they weren’t sure what to do with her. So finding the only recored they had of her older sisters whereabouts they sent her to the same school, not knowing it was for vampires and not humans.

Picture: Image

hope it's alright that i made a diff char, she is the sister of my last one though...
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:03 pm

o kool......... goos way to start it over. :)
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Tally walked up the steps and through the gates. She looked around her and dropped her bags. Did they really send Una here? She thought this to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest. The buildings that surrounded her reminded her of the Gothic styled churches in New York city that she had seen. It was interesting to see but not really her style.

“People with a since of history….Ugg.”

She picked up her bag and started walking towards what she thought was the main building. She pulled her cell out as she walked expecting to get no service, seeing as how the place was in the middle of no where. To her surprise she had all four of her bars, and an internet connection. Beginning to text a friend she opened the door of the main building and stepped inside.
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Extreame on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Name: Maliki

Race: vampire

Bio: Maliki is one of the new male students at the academe. He has no past as far as he is concerned, he lives in the moment for the moment, and know one will know him truly. He decided to go to the school as something to do after the century he’s just been hanging around in, maybe things could change for him now.

Extreame
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Orion sat in his office filling out paper work while waiting a phone call. When his phone began to ring he placed down his pen and picked it up. "Orion's office, this is him." He stated over the phone.

"Orion Sir... The girl named Tally has arrived and has made her way into the main building. She should be at your office door in a few minutes." Hanging up the line the phone went silent.

"Ah... So Tally Kardeth has arrived, and just in time to." Looking at the clock lunch time was fast approaching and his hungry had been growing since early this morning. Opening a file he had on his desk it had Tally's student ID held by a paper clip and a few papers that she would have to sign before she would be considered a full student to the academy.
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Tally pushed her phone back into her pocket as she continued down the hall. Was it just her or did every one here need to get a tan? She rolled her eyes at this thought. The people here looked so odd. She wondered if Una had ever gotten along with any of them. Not that it mattered really, the two were nothing alike and it had been along time since they had even spoke to one another.

Finally reaching the office she was supposed to be on she knocked and then opened the door not waiting for an answer. She dropped her bag on one of the chairs and help out her hand to the pale man sitting there. She did this all in a very business like manor. The man was good looking, but she still didn’t feel quite like smiling at him.

“Hi, I am Tally.” She stood waiting for him to shake her hand and reply. She realized suddenly why every one looked so odd, they looked like corpses, all of them. At the thought her very much human and alive heart beat picked up some.
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

A faint smile came across Orion's face as Tally walked into his office. Taking her hand and shaking her hand. "Its good to finally meet you Ms. Tally, I'm Orion the administrator of the academy and hopefully a new friend. I have a few things for you to sign real fast than you are free to go." Turning the folder around so she could see it upright and pointed at three lines. "I will need you to sign those lines and than you can take your student ID."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Tally took the pen and sighed the papers. Though as she did so she couldn’t get over how cold his hands were, like lifeless corps cold. She shivered slightly and then scolded herself. You’re just being silly, what do you think your in a school full of zombies or something? You’ll turn the corner in the hall when you leave and have your brains eaten out by one of them. This made her smile slightly which probably confused Mr. Orin. Your such a dork she thought to herself as she finished the signing. She stood up and actually smiled at Orin.

“It was nice meeting you.” She turned to leave then stopped and looked back. “Why…might I ask are your hands so cold?”
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:08 pm

The question got to him, and feeling his hands he realized they seemed colder than normal. "That is a good question, normally they are decently warm enough to the touch. It could just be my age as well, when you have lived as long as I have the very life seems to be void some days while others it seems to be to much there. You yourself will start to notice the Vamperic changes happen to you as well. The first one should be the your body cools down some and your skin begins to take on a more pale color."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Tally tilted her head to the side in confusion. “Your kidding…vampiric changes? what is that a joke? First they send me off to a school in the middle of no where, then the school has a sence of history and now the adults think they are vampires? Know wonder Una never tried to get ahold of me, you all probably had her convinced she was the undead.” She laughed even as the image of a corpse flicked through her mind.
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Orion's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh I see you have not been changed yet. You are in for a rude awakening while your here. The things humans say don't exist are real, and more so than others think. If I were you I would find your sister and tell her she has a lot to fill you in on. Its not good to believe a lie here, you'll make many enemies and little friends that way."
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Tally gave him a horrified look. “Okay, that’s the end of that I am out of here this place is just odd, not my style at all.” She turned and walked out the door as fast as she could. “I can’t believe that Una came here what the hell was she thinking.”
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Victoria forgot her shower towel in her room. She had been running for hours now without stopping. She usually did this to think about something, but she had never done it for so long. She would soon need to feed. She hadn’t had human blood in awhile and the running for hours didn’t help.

She decided that she would go take a shower then go find a human, If she could last that long.

She finally got off of the treadmill and turned off the radio. Then headed down the hall with her sports bra and spandex shorts she bought off of some human on the internet.

She opened the gym door and started walking down the hall way when she smelt human blood. Still warm she couldn’t stop herself from following the smell. That’s when she passed she guardians entrance. She knew she was closer. She made another turn and saw the girl walking down the hall. Victoria stared at the girl walking by and hunger was in her eyes. She needed to drink. “You, who are you?” Victoria yelled she didn’t want small talk but maybe it would make the girl fallow.

(Tally you are the girl.)
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Tally turned and looked at the woman behind her. When she saw the strange look she was getting she raised an eyebrow.

“Well aren’t you so plight.” she smirked at the woman. “I’m new here the names Tally, my sister Una used to go to school here, but I’m not shy like her so stay out of my way got it?” Tally turned and started to walk away.
Dusk Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Dawn Shard on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Victoria’s hunger faded when Tally spoke of Una, but then came right back as soon as the girl started acting like a Meany head. Victoria decided that she wasn’t going to drink from this girl. This Tally girl had a nice attitude, Kinda like Victoria when she was younger.

“Hey, Want to go to the café I need to go feed. Hey, Your human aren’t you? Why is a human running around these halls. It is not very safe. Come with me.” Victoria said.
Dawn Shard
Member for 5 years

Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Orion sat in his office with a faint smirk. He heard the whole conversation from his office, and he knew that Victoria would be the one to teach Tally the truth. “Finally found you a job, did I?” He said half questioning his judgment.

Just sitting in the office he had finished his work for the day and had some down time. Turning around in his chair he pulled out a cell phone and decided to call Clyde. Speed dialing the number the phone began to ring once, twice, three times before someone picked up.

“Clyde speaking, who is this?” The same question he asked every time, the same question that pissed Orion off every time.

“You know who the hell this is! You borrowed a book fifteen years ago Clyde, and I now need it back!” He shouted in the phone, anger in his eyes.

On the other line Clyde’s skin turned a ghostly white and his eyes widened in fear. “Or… Orion… I thought you had died many… years ago.” Fear showed all over Clyde’s face as all his memories of Orion flooded into his head.

“Oh hey Orion… I great to hear from you again… Holy F&%@ Orion you’re alive!” Orion said with anger raging in his voice. “You thought I was dead? You tired to kill me!”

Clyde began to sweat in fear of Orion’s voice. “It… it… was a mis… misunderstanding… I swear it…” Clyde fell to the floor and crawled over to the corner of the room he was in, all the time sweating and shaking in fear that Orion was just outside playing with him before the kill.

“Clyde, listen to me very well, if you play ball I will turn the other check to that “misunderstanding” of ours.”

“Anything Orion, anything you need. I will do anything to not have to ever worry about you again. I would finally be able to get on with my life.” Clyde’s voice will with cheer, but his left eye was twitching.

“Good… I have a simple task that I need done, nothing big, no traveling half way around the world or killing someone. Just one simple task, than poof I’m gone.”

“What… what is it? I do it right now for you, please tell me!” Clyde was getting so excited that he would finally be free from Orion.

“You know that book I leant to you just weeks before our little “misunderstanding?” The big black one with the five key lock, I need it back.” Taking a deep breath to make sure he stayed calm he began once more. “I need it within the week… its important that I have it no later.”

“Orion even you know that getting mail to you takes a month, give or take a few days. There is no way in hell that I can get you that book that fast. Unless I drive it up to that school and deliver it by hand, and lord knows I won’t.”

“I thought you had connections Clyde… What happened there?” Giving a laugh over the phone Orion’s eyes had turned a reddish color. “Oh that’s right… I happened.” Staying silent on the phone for almost a minute he could hear Clyde trying to say something but the words would just not come out. “One week to return my book to me.” He said hardly louder than a whisper, than hung up the phone.

(Please remember to grade my long post such as this so I can make my next one better.)
Orion Vryce
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.