Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New World For the Worst

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A New World For the Worst

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Letting her reach out to him, he just sat still and watched her hand. Moving slowly he brought another piece of fruit to his mouth and popped it in. Glancing toward the source of the sound he had heard earlier, he saw nothing.
"So, why do you live all the way out here?" He asks, "so far from anybody else. Do you not live with anyone?"
He reaches towards an apple, he felt like trying something with a little more substance. His hand closed around the apple, picking it up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 am

Her fingers lightly brush over his cheek, "Halflings tend to stick by themselves, and humans don't particularly like us... And the demons...." She speaks in a whisper, trailing off.
She moves forward, onto her knees on the soft green leafy floor of her home, right in front of him. She runs her fingers down his face, brushing them gently down his face, over his eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks. She trails her hand down farther, over his chest, tracing down to his heart. She presses her palm firmly to his chest, closing her eyes and feeling his steady heartbeat, "safe... My home is up here because it is safe."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:21 am

"Thats understandable, I haven't been in a home for a couple weeks. Yours is definitely safe, the only danger i can see is a monster ripping the whole tree down." He whispers, feeling her hand trail his face and go down to his chest. "What about the demons, I know they treat you badly, but it can't be as bad as they treat us humans, they slaughter us on sight."

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 am

Her hand drops to his lap and she sighs. "You have it lucky... They kill you fast.. sometimes... We don't have a chance of sometimes.. If we're caught, they torture as to the brink of death and hold us there for a very long time. If they wish they take everything from us.. Painfully. The beat, torture, rape anything they please, but never put us out of our misery by bringing death."
She moves away quickly, moving into her make shift bedroom where she lays down, curling up into a ball on her bed.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:03 am

He watches her move away from him and to her bed. Slowly getting up he moved to her, he runs his hand through her hair.
"Did they do that to you? I'm sorry to hear that," He says softly. "It must be terrible to be tortured by them, they could probably think up wonderfully painful tortures."
Turning away, he softly strolls to the place where the earlier noise came from, and peeked through.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:13 am

She wraps her wings around herself in a protective manner. She stays on her bed, afraid to move. She is not scared of the new presence but is annoyed by it. Intruding on her home without permission.
She gets up, "We need to get rid of them," she sighs as she walks up bind him, her wings folded behind her back again. "We can't keep letting them do these things. You don't need to stay with me. I'm not asking that of you. But it needs to be stopped."

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cuirass on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:12 am

Cuirass quietly remained in a stationary position. He knew he was spotted but he was still sticking to his instincts. He had to remain anonymous. Although most people are annoyed by his instincts, it was just his way of showing concern for other creatures. Suddenly, loud thumps were trembling the ground. It almost looked like a tremor to him and there he saw two more demons.

'Probably some of that stupid demon's friends. This can't be good at all.' he thought.

cuirass
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:13 pm

She hears the heavy footsteps hand puts her hand on his shoulder, "come," she pulls him back away from the edge and into the 'bedroom'. calling softly to their newest arrival she beckons the man hiding in the tree in as well. "stay, safe" she points to the floor, showing that it couldnt be seen unless they new where and what it was.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cuirass on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Cuirass tried to stay still but the thunderous foot steps of appraoching demons were too much for him to keep his balance. He stood up straight and took a deep breath before jumping into the house.

'I only hope they would accept me.' he thought.

He drew his short sword and waited for the thumping to stop. Unfortunately it didn't so he remained ever vigilant and cautious. He was still hooded and looked like a creature of the night wrapped in a cloak.

cuirass
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Looking at the wall, he waited for the thumping to cease or for the man to enter the hide-away. The thumping sounded like several demons or very large creatures were coming towards the house. He moved one hand to the hilt of the sword at his side, and readied it in case he needed to draw quickly.
"Do you think that they'll notice the place?" He asked, "Have any demons ever tried to knock down this tree before?"
His eyes took in her bedroom once again. 'I wouldn't mind living here' He thought to himself, 'with only one or two demon attacks once in a while it seems really peaceful.'

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm

"no, they consider this clearing a 'sacred' place. they lost a lot of their own here in the earlier battles between them and the humans." she stared over at their visitor than sat down on her bed. "they wouldn't do anything to dishonor their fallen comrades. i made sure they couldn't see it. i learned to stay hidden the hard way," she stared down to the floor.
"But that isn't important, we're safe," She lays back and stares up at the forest ceiling watching the leaves rustle.
Finally hearing the footsteps die off, she sits up and stares at the first human to join her, "I never got your name." She watches him for a moment waiting for him to reply.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 pm

"The names," He looks at her closely, "Joryn, Joryn Westerman. I am a hunter\explorer from a tribe about three and a half days walk from here into the forest. We stay secluded and kill only the demons that attack us, and only the animals that we need for food."
He looks at her again, and back to the wall.
"But enough about me, what about the beautiful savior that lives in a sacred clearing? I know nothing about her." He looks at her face, closely, but in an appraising and questioning way.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:29 pm

She sighs, "what do you want to know?" She keeps her gaze at the ceiling, "My name is Ivy, Walker... I think that was my mothers last name. I never knew her, only heard about her a few times. She was taken as a pet by a demon, and when I was born he threw me out. I've been living in the surrounding areas being hunted by demons and humans a like. I made this," she indicates her home, "a few years back. I'm sure by now my mother is long since dead. But I am not what is important. Getting rid of them is what is important." She folds her hands behind her head, closing her eyes.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 am

"Then let us wait and see if they pass, if our other friend doesn't attack them then we should be fine." He muttered into her ear. Readying his blades again, he pulls the sword out as slowly and as quietly as he can. Waiting for a signal from Ivy, and more sounds from below, he tenses, ready to spring.
Quivering with excitement, he is let down by sounds of the creatures leaving the clearing. Calming his muscles and his senses, he sheathes his blade and slumps against the wall, shaking from the adrenaline.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 am

She stares at him, lifting an eyebrow, clearly amused by this little show. She watches him shake and she can't help but start laughing. It had been a while since she last laughed and she was enjoying it. "They're not going to find us. And if our friend did decide to jump down there it would be suicide but they would not see my home. They would only think he jumped out of the tree." She rolls over onto her side to watch what he will do next.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cuirass on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 am

Cuirass sheathed his short sword and relaxed for a while. He walked towards the two and removed his hood. He just wanted to show his face to signify he isn't an enemy. Suddenly, the shaking began once more and a tree from outside fell down to the ground. Cuirass' eyes turned deep red with rage as he extended the two hidden blades from his gauntlets and jumped out from the window and into a very large demon and started hacking away at it's neck.

cuirass
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiress Iveria on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Ivy shakes her head as she watches him jump down to the demons, "If he dies its his own fault." She shakes her head, than glances at the other man in the room. She stands up and silently pads on bare feet into the kitchen area to grab more food. She searches through a basket and pulls out another apple, biting into its juicy texture. The juice dribbles down her chin which she quickly wipes it away.

Vampiress Iveria
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!