Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Let the Story Unfold (Elemental RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Let the Story Unfold (Elemental RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinister_Cookie on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Just a note, someone in one of my other RPs referred to me as "her" I am a male so...yeah.

Story

1,000 years ago

"What are you doing?"
"I'm getting ready to see...him"
"WHAT!!! You and I both know that is certain death."
"Yes, but how can I defy what my heart wants? How!?"
"Simple, by staying away from him."
"You can't stop me."
"Oh, the hell I can't!"

The heroic elements of light, fire, water, earth, air, and after betraying her previous master darkness set off to explore the unexplored mountain, little do they know that the villainous elements of Pain, Blood, Memory, and Time set up a trap in which they will kill all of the pure elements in one swoop, because Darkness tipped them off on where they are exploring and now the trap is secure. The heroic elements fall for the trap fall for it and one by one and soon two lovers are left. Darkness and Blood are left off, Darkness was told that her friends would only be held hostage she wants no more of his lies, no more of his betrayal, she tackles him and they both fall into a pit of lava. All the elements died.

Present

The elements have been resurrected and are now teenagers with no memory of their previous lives, except of course for Memory. Memory must find the rest of the evil elements before the pure elements find the one person who can fill them in on the situation at hand. Will another war will be waged? Will the elements fall for each other? Will history repeat itself? We will the the story unfold.

Setting

It is 2009 in New York City, Said the GM. You can go around doing anything basically, remember this one thing: You are not your past self, you can do whatever you want with your powers (I.E. Go on a mass murder rampage, Help the starving children in Ethiopia, etc.)

Extras

:!: Each element has their own special weapon
:!: Each element can use their powers in any way they want, in other words, blood can manipulate blood in any shape or form, harden or make it thinner, etc. This goes to all elements.

Rules

:!: P.M. me what element you want to be along with a sample of your RP Style.
:!: Write in full sentences.
:!: Keep it PG-13
:!: I can add/change/delete rules as I see fit.
:!: Have fun
:!: Slap yourself with a rubber chicken
:!: Ignore the rule above this

Characters

Pain- The Laughing MAN
Blood- Sinister_Cookie
Memory- overkill
Time- Open
Fire- Open
Water- twilightaddict
Earth- Open
Air- Open
Darkness- Why So Serious?
Light- Anima
Person who tells Heroes past- Open (Temp. part) (Can be played by element)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinister_Cookie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!