Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Legend of Birth

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Legend of Birth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 pm

From his throne room, Nerzhule watched the fight and was slightly surprised when his Darkblade(I can never remember the name) was temporarily stunned by what the elf Elvander said. "Interesting."

(Back at the fight)
The Darkblade saw the strange-looking Iris shooting an orb at two of his soldiers, killing them. He then looked at some of his new and improved larger minions, increased from the stab wounds from Sype's blade. Then, he went back to the fight. He jumped back, slightly fazed from what the elf Elvander had said. Suddenly, He clutched his head and roared in pain. He saw memories flashing past him, remembering his past, or at least part of it. He remembered Elvander slightly, but all he remembered was that she was a friendly ally. Then, he started feeling what happened when he was captured. He remembered the pain, the suffering and the cruelty. He fell to his knees, while everyone fought around him. "I remember...I remember, dying. The cold." He looked around, at what was happening, what he was being told to do. "Why...Why am I doing this? He stood up. Then, the words of the Dark Lord rushed through his head, tearing away all of what remained of the Darkblade's memories replacing it with blind obediance and searing hatred and pain. With a roar, He jumped into battle, swinging his sword at Elvander, charging it with all of his energy.
Killing means never having to say you're sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalypto on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 am

Nyx sighed and moved away, now that the robed warrior was looking dazed, confused even. She felt her ring throb with power, and pulse against her hand. She wondered if she could use that power, a little of it, without exhausting herself. Well, she had to try, because if she didn't she would certainly die here today.

She pulled out her daggers and flew at the first monster she saw. It had a split second to turn its face before she had her two daggers embedded in its throat. Gooey, dark grey substance flowed over her hands and she winced. Now she knew why the others preferred magic. It was just that much....cleaner

She could feel a tendril of power in her body, and she decided to use it. Carefully, calmly, she coaxed that power to her hands, and into her knives. When she struck at the next creature, it turned to ice from the power in her knives. Maintaining a steady hold on that power, Nyx cut through everything blindly, hardly noticing anything else.

Until

Sype was doing something strange. She was killing them, but they just got back up, alive and well. She looked at the monster she herself had killed. He was as dead as could be. But there monsters were waking up, they even appeared stronger. Something was wrong. She unconsciously followed in Sype's wake, stabbing all the monsters the woman 'killed'. She looked stupid, and weak, she knew, but it had to be done./

Nyx's distrust of Sype just grew, and grew.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apocalypto
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Nina stood there looking at Iris "No IRIS!" she shouted, rushing over and attacking anything that got in her way, she then jabbed The Darkblade in the gut with her Sword, she was angry very, very angry, so she ripped her blade out of the demons chest and slashed at its face causing her sword to bend and almost break.

](I would like to thank all of you for being so brilliant at this RP Especially Apoc *Gives Apoc A trophy*
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm

"Aah!" Elvander jumped back as the monster charged at her. It had been her brother, but she had no other choice now.
"Fire ball!" She shouted Blasting it at the monster. She dove out of the way as it fell, she wasn't sure if it was dead, but she wasn't going to stay and find out

Hmm, somenbody was watching her, maybe I better kill a monster so that it looks like I'm still on there side She drew her sword and slashed at a monster with blue electricity flashing around it. The monster fell and was dead. It doesn't look like the monsters are going to win, what are you going to do now?

Elvander
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

((Elv..I killed Darkblade already/Injured it anyway))

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm

The Darkblade staggered back from the mixed attack of a stab to the gut and a slash, then a fireball thrown into the mix shortly after. He placed one hand on his wounds and said a few magic words, " Nerkar, mincan, efnem marsuni" The wounds on him fully healed he raised his hands again and said another word "Nercanza" Some beams of black energy shot out of his five fingers, hitting five of his dead minions, bringing them back to life. He jumped out of the way of another attack and then cast a strange spell covering the walls with a color that looked to be a mix of purple and green. Then, he said, "I have just cast an anti-magic zone in this room so if anyone tries to use magic they will find themselves sadly unable to. Also... as he said the last word he hurled a sword on the ground, with a skeletal arm still holding onto it, into the gap between the door and the door frame, jamming it shut with the blade wedged deeply in to the framework. then, "The door has been locked and I wouldn't try the windows. There're a lot more of my minions down there to. By the way, your amulets won't work either. That should level the playing field a bit." Then he grinned gruesomely at Nina before grabbing her by the throat, lifting her into the air and then throwing her towards the girl named Iris.

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 pm

(dread doing a few movements for nina to contine the story ok)

Lina (which was iris but no one knows atm since its a fight) caught elf and staggered back. "This is very troubluesome with that anti magic field up. Hmmm," She said lifting nina back up to her feet. Nina relized that iris was no longer iris and looked a bit puzzled."Elf I'll need your help to keep open a portal, hes blocked the gathering of mana from us so ill have to use this," With that lina threw her cloak to the ground. Nina notices the magic writing on it. Lina presses her hand on it, the floor gives way to a black hole(scrolls have the magic fused into them when they are made so its a counter to the anti magic field k)," Everyone we have no hope of winning this fight so jump in to this hole and hopefully we will be at a better place," Lina screams." Elf go in first and keep the hole stable from the other side." With that Lina pushes the elf into the hole and motions for the rest of the party to jump in.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sat May 02, 2009 5:11 am

((Its k Don But me and kirst have been talking and eventually either me or her are going to leave sorry if you enjoyed having me or her here I just can't keep up neither can kirst..))

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat May 02, 2009 3:40 pm

(no worries man the last one i was in just died i was the last poster XD anyways just say your cahracters have to head off to do some self reflecting so you can join back in at anytime ok and it was fun rping with you guys ^^)

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Wed May 06, 2009 11:07 am

((Okay now yeah I did say I may leave but now Poc's gone..I can't SO I AM STAYING *Pauses for cheers* hehe))

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm

(well then continue the story please XD)

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 am

"What the...!" Nina shouted as she was pushed into the hole.

(Sorry I forgoot about it all :P)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Tue May 26, 2009 9:44 pm

As the Darkblade watched all the people he was supposed to kill jumping through a hole in the floor. He remembered the elf named Elvander's expression when she said that name. Almost like it was his name...He shook it off. "Well, well, well. Down the rabbit hole I go. Heh." As he jumped into the hole he tried to remember where that was from. It was blurred though and he couldn't remember.

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!