Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Legend of Birth

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Legend of Birth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm

"Hmph. Well, interesting, I'm sure that, that will be wonderful, but...
I was wondering, I could go to their meeting room as a bearer. Which I AM, and always WILL be." She said looking down at her amulet and then at the dark lord. "Anyway, I could go to their meeting room, and pretend that I was on their side, and then find out things that they're planning and such, and could do some things for you and give you information. Would that be alright?" Sype walked up untill she was about a foot away from the dark lord, she wasn't afraid of him, and knew that she could ward off any magic he tried to cast at her he wouldn't try to kill her, she was too good. She stared him in the eye and said "Please?" fingering her amulet. She brushed her hair away and unsheathed her sword "I could be very helpfull."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elvander
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"No. I am only going to send you incase My Darkblade and his minions fall. Until then, I am going to keep you in reserve. And that's all I have to say on the matter. Now, Leave me And let me scry on the bearers, you unincluded, without any annoyances or things to side track me while my undead creatures attack them. Now begone."
Killing means never having to say you're sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Sype sheathed her sword, and folded her arms. "Please, I would be no trouble. You seem to be having trouble seeing into his meeting room, I could easily go there and...
(sorry about the short post, I'm just trying to think of what to say)
Last edited by Elvander on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 pm

"VERY WELL. You may go to their meeting room, but do not do anything idiotic! I do not want to hear that you have tried to assassinate Arrongorn and failed miserably!" Nerzhule then turned away, and sat down in his thrown, seemingly waiting for Sype to go away.

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 pm

A smile appeared on Sype's face, and she put her hand on her sword, bowing to the dark lord, "As you command" she said, and with a wave of her hand, she dissapeared in a flash of magic.

Sype coughed and stumbled. She had not teleported this far in ages, and so it hurt her to do so. She had teleported into a forest, where no one could see her and she could pretend she'd come from a nearby town. She steadied herself, and continued on through the forest untill she came to the gate of a town. Someone was standing guard, and so she thought she best just tell them that she was looking for someone.
She walked up to the guard and said "I'm looking for someone" The guard did not seem satisfied with this answere though, and did not let her pass. "Why? Who?" Sype thought for a moment and then said, My father, I am delivering something for him." The guard then let up his sword, and let her pass. She strolled into the cool evening air, and stood still looking about and wondering where she was to go. Her amulet glowed faintly. Sype looked down at the faded purple and scowled. Someone was watching her. She looked around, and put her mind to other things, thinking it was probably just the dark lord. Finaly, she came to a big brown building. She knew that this must be the place, since she could sence a lot of power coming from it. The door was unlocked, and so she let herself in, she didn't want to make a noise by teleporting in.

Sype climbed up the stairs, until she came to a door. She could hear loud talking behind the door, and put her ear to the door listening before she entered. She could hear the word Amulet, and then that was all she needed to know before magicly unlocking the door and walking in, turning to face a croud of elves and people alike.

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

From his throne room, Nerzhule watched Sype enter the town by the forest and was instantly met by a guard. She got past the guard and headed towards the building his enemy was in, to join them to spy for him. On the way, he noticed that she looked down at her amulet, then slightly looked around. "Hmm. Maybe she noticed I was watching but...maybe someone else is to." She went into the building but this time it was much easier to scry, most likely because he was able to track her, and she wasn't being shielded at all. He watched her head in and opened the door. "Might as well check on my other minions there." He moved his line of sight to some oddly shapped shadows lurking around the other side of the building. "Listen." Nerzhule said to his Darkblade, "Don't attack them until they come outside. Make sure the guards and other people who could influence the fight don't see you." With that, he moved his sight back to Sype and told her, "Sype, get these idiots out of the building and over to my Darkblade and his minions so they can attack the other bearers. Pretend to help Arrongorn and his..."Nerzhule searched for a good word to describe the people Arrongorn was associating himself with, "friends. If the minions are showing signs of winning, turn on the bearers and help my undead defeat them. Then teleport them back here along wit hall the amulets and rings. I'm letting you teleport through the anti magic shield. Now, talk to them!"

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm

(can somebody else please post other then deathmask?)

Sype was startled and froze, the dark lord was talking to her. He told her to talk to the people, and she didn't want to disobey, so... "Hello, my name is .... Sype!" She smiled, looking around. "May I sit here? I have an amulet, so yeah." She sat down on an empty seat and looked at Arrongorn, studying him. "Are you Arrongorn? I have many questions about my amulet." she flipped her head, blowing some hairs out of her face, and reached for her amulet. She pulled it out, so that Arrongorn and all of the others could see its glowing purple. "See?" She looked at her amulet, and thought "This better be good enough for you Dark lord"

(Tada! :D )
Last edited by Elvander on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 pm

"It's fine. But focus on the bearers more than me or you will start to look suspiscious. Only talk to me if it's very important. Don't reply. Just talk to them and try to get them outside. Now, continue."

(Sorry It's so small but not much here to say, other people post!!!)

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

(ok, will somebody please post? It is getting really annoying just going back and forth with just me and Deathmask! Other people have to post at sometime or else there will just be 3 characters going back and forth just stalling until somebody answers their post.)

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: I will post in just one minute, let me catch up quick and get everything straightened out. In the meantime you guys should recruit characters, it would really help out a lot seeing as the characters we have now are all experiencing troulbe posting. :)
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

(Yeah sorry For not posting guys and kirst are you sure you like doin that to me! XP jkjk and of course the dark elf would be interesting but please may i point out its a Drow elf also i will create Leviathon soon just let me figure some stuff out at home first then ill post ASAP)
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:10 pm

OOC Yea guys im getting a new laptop like this weekend my screen in the old on went out so i should be on for longer periods then just a hour XD anyways heres my post.

Iris looked at nina with a bit dismay when she told her told get rid of the newcomer. Iris said to the girl," Dont worry about nina sh eis a bit high strung and what not but your a bearer so your welcome." With that iris gave her a hug.

OOC I only got a hour so my post are short ok sorry guys and ill do what you guys say i do when i cant post ok.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 am

Name:Leviathon lo'kinser
Race:Elf/Orc
Side:Unknown
Weapons:Steel short sword with a gold hilt, Strange Axe-like blade imbued with multiple gems.
Clothing style:light chainmail with iron breastplate, iron leggings,leather boots, steel helm (very much like a human warrior).
Personality:Unknown
Bio:Leviathon was once Ninas' brother and had helped her through tought tiumes such as losing theyre parents Levi' was the stronger of the two but one day the Drow elves attacked their village capturing Levi' and taking him away from Nina.
Birthstone:Opal
Have you recieved your ring/amulet yet?:Yes it is a ring.
Etc:He rarely appears in the storyline.
http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/armiesofWAR/highelves/aow_whitelion_1.jpg

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm

(Isn't Leviathon dead?)

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 am

((Actually i never mentioned he was dead i only mentioned that he was missing and of course ive got to post for kirst next time somebody else posts so please post already!!

Okay!?))

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvander on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm

((Actually, if you are doing Arrongorn as well, Elvander has asked him a lot of questions that haven't been answered, and Sype has come in and actually you could do a post about that probably :? ))

Elvander
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathmask on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:53 am

(Awkward, but I just made a minor evil minion from Leviathon for interesting plot developpment. I guess i could change it.)

Deathmask
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 am

Arrogorn looked at Nina Curiously as she spoke to him in elven tounge he replied in the same tounge once moving his hand towards the new bearer ((We're not at the table anymore by the way)) "Welcome Yes, I am Arrogorn and your name would be?" he said refering to the new bearer.

Nina listened to what Arrogorn said and she spoke to Iris "please sit down Iris, your making the place look untidy!" then she sat at the far end of the table looking at her surroundings, the tavern walls were wooden and old in the corner the was a small hole where a mouse was sat "okay now we have almost everyone here" I think she said in her mind to Arrogorn.

((Okay I apologise I really need Kirstie back because im not very good at taking over someone else character and please be patient I will ask of you all if you do not post in the next day or so you will be messaged urging you to post or face being thrown out of the rp. Thanks :D

Dreadwolf))
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalypto on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 am

Nyx looked apprehensively at the new comer. She was an elf, almost icily beautiful, and looked like someone they could trust. But she bothered Nyx. And that worried her.

Nyx's instincts had been sharpened and honed from her time on the streets, and she had learned to completely put her faith in them. Her instincts were telling her that Sype, the elf who had walked in, was not to be trusted even for a second.

But then, if it was her alone, Nyx would have walked away. But there was an entire council of people here, who all seemed to trust Sype, and who all also knew more about the rings and the amulets than her. She had no choice but to trust them. She just hoped they were making the right choice.

As she scrutinized Sype, Nyx felt something that was familiar to her. A feeling that was alien, at the same time, she knew that she had experienced it before. She wondered when, and why. When it come to her, she suppressed an involuntary shudder.

Sype was just like the beings that had attacked her earlier on in the evenings.

OOC- When will we get out of the room? To be very honest, the only reason I've not been posting is because my character's not established yet, and well, there was nothing she could really do for the last few posts. Still, apologies for the delayed post.
ImageImageImage

Apocalypto
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:35 am

OOC: I Have no idea its up to kirtsie when she comes back and its okay ive only just posted

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!