Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

St. Vladmir’s Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

St. Vladmir’s Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 pm

The name of the Academy is St. Vladmir’s The school is for guardians and Moroi. The Moroi are vampires and each one specializes in a elemental magic Fire, earth, water, air, and a very rare one called spirit (such as healing.) The Guardians are at the school for training in battle against the Strigoi, only they wont be able to fight in a real battle unless it is absolutely needed and they are seniors. Once a Guardian graduates and is initiated they are assigned to a Moroi to protect.

Dorms are: Moroi Dorms boys dorm and a separate dorm for girls and the Guardian dorms are the same way. In this Role play you can be a student Moroi or Guardian or you can be an initiated Guardian who watches the school, or a teacher or a feeder for the Moroi, which means you stick around to give them blood. Guardians do not drink blood!
Please do not post unless you are accepted to be accepted to the academy post the following information:

Name
Moroi/ Guardian ect.
Picture
Bio
Moroi element
Personality

Name: Akari Shack
Guardian
Age 17
Grade Junior
Picture or descrtision: Image
Bio: She was raised by blood whores (Guardians that let Moroi drink their blood which is frowned upon.) At age 5 she was sent to the Academy’s Elementary school. She has been ever since.
Personality: She sometimes is stubborn. Rarely ever good a wild child and loves the parties.
(Based off of book.)
Last edited by Dawn Shard on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Dawn Shard on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*One night i lay in my bed and look up at stars and then started and wonder, "Where the hell is my roof!"~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
Awesome new-world-sign-ups-always-accepting-t32824.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: St. Vladmir’s Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Name: Isa Coral

Mori

Age 17

Grade Junior

Picture Image

Bio: Isa’s mother died giving birth to her, Her father who was a guardian wanted to keep his job and not raise a child so sent her to the school at a very young age .So Isa has grown up at St. Vladimir’s., with all the guardian children who were left there, only she is a mori but she still tries to get into the guardian classes

Personality: Isa doesn’t talk much to other student unless they are the ones she grew up with, who are all guardians. She spends her time listening to music and waiting until she is out of school and let lose in the real world.

Element: water
Last edited by Dusk Shard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drago on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Name: Drago Kurosaki
Moroi
Grade: new to school
Picture http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... e.jpg?o=53

Bio: he has always been alone never really had time for friens but when he was written to to come to this school he decided he would have some fun
Moroi element :Fire
Personality: a loner loves to cause trouble and he has a firey temper to

Drago
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:26 pm

I would like to join this but I am invested in a lot of rps and I would hate to join and not have time to rp here so if you would allow me a day to think it over. Also If I do join I would like to be a guardian.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Okay go ahead. We can wait. But have it by tomorrow thats when i will post frist. :0

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Name: Orion
Moroi/ Guardian: Guardian
Grade: Graduated
Picture:Image
Bio: Orion went to the school from an early age but never really made to many friends since he never opened up to anyone. He only ever talked to the vice principal who after so long became more of his mother (hope its okay that I classed the VP as a woman, if the book states otherwise I will change) than anything.
Moroi element: N/A
Personality: Shut out from many things, but still a very kind and caring person who would do anything for a friend as long as it does not go against what he believes in.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Akira was walking though the halls skipping her self defense class. She was half way though the year and she was getting tired of the same thing over. They always were talking and never actually trying it. It bugged her. She usually skipped the class, but never got below a B on her record. Even on test’s she never did, there were always just there. She was thinking about never going and getting an A.

She made a turn down to Café to go and eat some food. It was half past ten but that doesn’t stop hunger.

Once she got there she ordered a bagel and cream cheese. Then she sat down to eat.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drago on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 am

Drago was flying overhead on his way to the school not knowing what it will be like he was flying over a small town, he was wondering if he could cause some trouble on the way there so he swooped low "time so scare some townsfolk " he said to himself so he swooped lower making some people scream and run arround, getting bored he pirches on the belltower of a chirch overlooking a cafe and displays his wings in thr true glory.

He stands there for what seems like a half hour looking over the town looking for a drink something for a little pick me up before he has to head out to school

Drago
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Isa pulled the hood of her sweatshirt up as she walked down the hall. Her blue eyes were hidden behind sun glasses and she bobbed her head to the sound of Disturbed playing in her ears. Some people waved to her and she waved back, but that’s as far as her social scale went for today. School was back in session, that meant another year of her trying to convince her teachers that she Could be a guardian as well as any of the real guardians could. And since she was a Mori if she learned to be a guardian she would be able to protect herself and know one would have to be assigned to her.

Walking into the lunch room she spotted Akari and went to sit next to her. She pulled one head phone out of her ear so that they could converse.

“Hey Akari, you think they’ll give in and let me go to your classes this year?”

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Akira looked at Isa. Her mouth was full of food so it took her awhile to speak back. Once she swallowed she said, “Well, it the same old class. Still annoying freshmen’s, teachers, and homework. Why in the hell would you want tot go there??!! Well they might, but the teachers are totally freaked that a student Morio wants to do such a thing. But I think they will get over themselves and let you. But it is going to be super hard for you. Because you haven’t been training all your life you know?” Akira took another bit of her bagel.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Isa smiled at Akari and pushed her hood back making her long hair spill over her shoulders. “I guess it could be a little hard, but I do know a few things, I’ve grown up around the guardians, and there’s a lot that of learned from watching you all.” She twisted a strand of hair around her finger for a few minuets as she thought about it. She noticed some older Mori picking on a younger one. She focused on the glass of water on the table and sent it flying all over the older guy. He deserved it. She looked away and pulled her hair back into a pony tail before pulling her hood back up.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Akira saw Isa do this and laughed. Isa wasn’t very secret about her powers. Some of the older Morio got angry about Morios doing such a thing. “I could help you anytime if you would like to learn a few things, but I wouldn’t know much because these stupid teachers only talk and do nothing it is getting so annoying. Don’t tell the teachers either if I help you. They would freak and I get in enough trouble.” Akira said and took another bite.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Orion sat in the cafe with a bread bowl filled with cream of broccoli soup and a side of chips along with a cola soda. He had nearly finished his bread bowl when Akira walked into the cafe but he just stayed still and said nothing. When Isa walked into the cafe as well he was starting to think that everyone would soon be in the cafe and he would be forced to talk to someone sooner or later.

"Well I might as well just say hi before I leave." He said to himself as he finished off the last of the bread from his bowl and ate the last of his chips. Picking up his tray he placed the chip bag and the small plate that the bread bowl came with on top of it and carried it to the trashcan. Dumping it away he placed his tray on the top of the trashcan with the other trays and walked backed and grabbed his soda.

With soda in hand he began walking over to Akira and Isa he found himself wondering why he was about to say hi to them. He hardly even knew them and it was not like he was really friends with either of them. He only talked to them on other occasions because he was a guardian and had to just ask them a few question.

Stopping in front of both of them he gave a twisted smile as he tried to open his mouth but words would not form. "Um... um... um..." He could not think of anything to say to them and was now looking like more of a weirdo than a person. Just than his phone began to ring and inside his head he was shouted "Yes!" Happy to have a reason to leave he pulled out his cell phone and walked away as he began to talk on it.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Akira saw the boy walk by. She would have actually been pleased to talk to him. All of her friends always talk about to much gossip and never shut up. Though she had only talked to Orion on a few occasions when she needed homework or help. She figured he wasn’t the type of person that would talk to much.

When he pulled out his cell phone she was happy and sad. Happy because now she could text him sad because made him leave. She stood up and told Isa to hold on and ran over to Orion. “Hey, Text me later okay. She grabbed his hand and wrote her number really fast and walked back over to her table. Not wanted to see his reaction.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Isa changed the song on her ipod and watched Akari run over to a guy. She turned the volume up and looked around, picking out all the new freshmen and trying to decide if any of them would be interesting. She was bobbing her head slightly when suddenly her head phones caught fire she gasped and tossed them away from her. As she did the flames went out. She stared at it for a time then turned to the noise of laughter. The boy who she had dumped water on was smirking at her. She threw her hood back and stalked over to him. Her glare was icy.

“You think that’s funny do you, punk? I’ll show you funny.” She glanced at the water next to her and it flew out of the cup hardening into an ice dagger. It pressed against the boy throat. “Not so funny now is it?”

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Akira turned around fast enough to see the ice dagger to the boys throat. It didn’t matter that the enemy was a Moiro she still had to protect the boy. Akira did a cartwheel kick to the ice dagger and it broke to pieces. Then tackled Isa to the ground. This was one of the tricks she learn in younger training. “Okay your training starts now. Get up” Akira got off of Isa and put hand out for Isa to grab it.

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drago on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 pm

"Just a little joke ha well i geuss a term here is gonna be fun" Drago walked towards the door " names Drago by the way" he says with a cocky tone he then looks at akira and winks " see you around sweetie he says as he walks out the door and down the street lighting a cigarrette on his way he turns down a ally and rests on the wall feeling his neck " B**ch that stings oh well i geuss some People are touchy around here" ...

Drago
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Orion stared blankly at the number on his hand, he couldn’t believe that Akira had just written her number on his hand like that and told him to text her later. Hanging up his phone he walked away from the café with the blank look still ever present.

Walking back into the main building of the school Orion just wondered the halls as he wondered about Akira’s number. “Should I text her later?” He asked himself out loud.

“Yes you should Orion.” Said a voice coming from behind a slightly cracked door. “When was the last time you ever talked to a girl or for the fact even had a relationship? This is your chance to break out of that bubble you hind in so well and get to know a really nice girl.”

Other students and even guardians were walking through the hall yet none of them heard the voice. Only a select few actually knew who was talking, and it was not a living being but Orion’s imagination. Some called him crazy and unfit for guardianship but his talking to himself never affect his work.

“Or right, I have never kissed a girl and it’s about time I at least see what it’s all about. Thanks old friend.” He muttered as he picked up his speed and began to run through the hallways to get to his dorm. Being yelled at by a teacher to stop running however he had to slow back down to a walk until out of the teachers sight but than ran into a “caution wet floor” sign.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dannigrl on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Name Riuki Shinra
Guardian
Age 17 (nearly 18)
Grade Junior
Picture http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn79 ... lquote.jpg
BioHer parents never liked Riuki, she wasn't sure why. She's grown up at St. Vlad's. It's her home.
Moroi element Earth
Personality Strong willed, she will protect her friends at all cost. She's fun loving and active, but can turn icey and serious quickly. She loves chilling out and laughing, but makes sure her school work is in good shape.

dannigrl
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

Occ:: You can start anytime... Riuki

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!