Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kalnar Dun Unleashed

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kalnar Dun Unleashed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Raven stirred in his sleep and awoke groggily to the sound of Hyzenthlay's incessant talking. The druid likes to talk a lot. he thought tiredly. He raised his bound wrists to wipe the crust from his eyes and took stock of his surroundings. They'd traveled quite a few leagues since he'd fallen asleep. The sun had risen to the mid-afternoon sky. He sighed at his fatigue. Only a few millennia ago he could have raised a storm of fire from the skies or warded his comrades against any bane. But that was when he still had his Focus. Now his magic left him fatigued and weary after its use. To cast his greatest spells he might sleep for weeks afterward. But he shrugged away his woe and and self-pity and turned his attention to the future. They were going to the capital of the land. What would happen when they got there was unknown. His gaze fell upon the man that had attempted to succor him. The man's wounds had healed nicely and he had to be content with that. "I'm glad to see my work has alleviated some of your distress." Raven said from his position against the wall. "At least some good has come of my presence."
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Benjamin looked at Hyzenthlay and suddenly wanted to get off the cart.

"Human babies don't really differ from babies of other creatures. There made the same way, come into the world in the same way as other mammals. Let's just say you probably would want another woman to explain that to you in more detail than me. Maybe a parental figure that you won't strike down when they do explain it." Benjamin ignored the comment about him being weird and looked to Raven.

"Indeed it has, Raven. I must ask you though. From what my forefathers have told me, Ancients are able to cast huge spells from the magic created within them. How were you to feint from such a spell? And I hope you don't take offence from that." Benjamin tried to ignore Hyzenthlay's question so that she would forget she ever asked it, but he feared she would keep pestering him about it.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Raven took the man's question stoicly and then replied, "As you know, magic is apart of the essential boy of nature and the world. Each of us is born with a certain amount of that energy inside of us that we may learn to harness. As you said the ancient were gifted with a greater amount of that energy. Unfortunately like all power, the stronger it is the more difficult to control. To accomplish the task of controlling the great magics within us we created items that we called a Focus. This Focus took many shapes depending on the desire of the one who crafted it, be it a staff, a rod, or another item. These allowed us to call upon and focus our energy to complete great feats. My Focus was an onyx gem. Unfortunately, it was lost to me several millennia ago. Without it my magics are draining to me. It takes as much energy from me as if I were to do it without magic. So to say, if I used magic to dig a large hole in a few minutes, for example, it would drain my energy as if I had been digging for hours." he concluded. Raven hoped this would be enough to answer his question.
Last edited by Vain on Wed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

"That would explain the drain. You had no way of funneling your magic into a single objective, and so much of it was wasted in the process, making you need to put more into it. However, I can see how a simple gem could be lost. I would assume it was a small device. Thankfully, I do not have to worry about using an external 'Focus' for my spells." Not that I use my own magic anyway, just the natural magic external of our bodies.

Benjamin thought about the trouble losing your way to channel magic would cause. Then he was glad he was a human version of such an item, and therefore could easily channel magic whenever he wished without worrying if the trinkets he used to channel magic were around. However, his soul was always in danger of tearing apart itself whenever he used too large a spell. The flow of magic could sometimes be to large for the current width of his channels within his spirit.

He was thankful a soul could be stretched out over time, like the earlobes of a tribe Benjamin had learned about that had put large rings in there ears, some big enough for a hand to fit through, even a human head for some. The process had always unnerved Benjamin when the teachers had explained the simile to him.

Rubbing his earlobe unconciously, Benjamin continued.

"My people turned outselves into 'Focuses' for the magic around us, making it so that we could also perform large spell, even if our inner magic was lacking. All we do is use our inner magic to create a spiritual hole large enough for the outer magic to be channeled through, then we tell that same outer magic our disire through rhyme. The outcome is usually what we imagine it to be. However, if we are not careful, the magic will tear apart our souls themselves, if we are not specific enough. My own innner magic is still slowly healing my spirit from the spell in the woods. Its rather uncomftorable, but I was lucky that my soul was large enough to handle the flow of magic."

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Raven nodded his understanding. "Your way is rather interesting. Though as you said the technique seems a bit unstable." he sighed. "If only I had a suitable object I could remake my Focus." Then an idea hit him that might be worth trying sometime. "You said that you yourself were able to act as a Focus to use your magic. I was wondering, if we wanted to perform a large spell, what if I channeled my energy through you and you shaped the spell?" It was a skeptical idea, but by theory it could work.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Benjamin looked up, smiliing. "Where do you think my people got the idea from? But if you poured too much into the spell, it would easily tear me apart, and with too little, the job would not get done. While we designed the way to use magic around helping the Ancients, our spirits can only channel so much magic at once, unlike objects without fragile souls. If the magic you gave me was within my limits to channel, it could work. A plenty source of magic would sustain a larger spell longer, like a few wards of protection or a way to-" Benjamin realized what he was about to say, "break through wards themselves gradually. Maybe even scry through them."

Benjamin looked at Hyzenthlay, wide eyed. He continued the line of thought.

"But, it is only a theory. I would have to temper my soul to wistand large flows of magic to even consider trying such large tasks. In time, however, it could work." Benjamin tried to hide his excitement at the prospect of that much magic to control, but remembered that was how the path to darkness started, and so quelled his feelings.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

"Hmm, I'll think continue thinking about it, but it would be better if I could find another gem or a staff for a Focus. I'd rather be able to do it without endangering your life." Raven concluded. "I already have too much blood on my hands. I don't want to add yours to it." He sighed and looked down at his bound feet. The wheels of time were beginning to move again. That much he felt he was sure of. Raven just hoped he would be able to get through the coming events without bloodshed. But that wish almost never came true. He turned and looked out at the trailing villagers and the man's traveling companions. A realization came to him and he turned back to him. "By the way, I haven't gotten your name. She," he pointed to Hyzenthlay. "called you Benji, but I'm thinking that's not right."
Last edited by Vain on Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

"Ah, I thought I gave my name to you back in the village." Benjamin moved to the wall opposite Raven on the cart, and then made a small bow while sitting cross legged, which looked and felt uncomftorable. Relieving himself of the discomfort by sitting back up, Benjamin shifted his sitting before continuing.

"My name is Benjamin the Poet. My last name, I cannot give even to you, Raven. As I have told many before, too many can be controlled by those names combined." Looking at the bindings on Raven's feet and hands.

"I believe I can do a small spell, just to show you what I do." Benjamin focused his inner magic more than he usually needed to, mostly because his soul was still healing, but also to impress Raven.

"Ropes of binding, Raven's prison. Untie your knots, solve your riddles reason." Slowly, the knots on the ropes untied themselves. When finished, they hung loosely on Raven's wrists and ankles.

"'Riddles reason' would be the solution to a problem, such as how a rope is tied. A bit a poetic lisensce is allowed, obviously, but not being specific can get you killed, so you need to know personally what a metaphor means and symbolizes." Benjamin rubbed his head, anticipating the migrane that would come, but it did not. Happily surprised, Benjamin realized he had indeed increased his ability to channel magic, and smiled. However, he resigned himself to not do anymore spells until his soul was no longer in danger of breaking.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Raven attempted a smile, but it ended up looking like a grimace. He found the muscles in his face were stiff because he didn't smile enough. "An impressive feat." he said truthfully. Raven was intrigued at Benjamin's knowledge and abilities. He hadn't seen magic done this way since..."I haven't seen magic done like that since the Brathier mystics." he said to no one particularly. Raven nodded and decided to return the favor. He held his hand in front of him facing Benjamin and spoke a short phrase in his ancient tongue. "Corada tumal re'vil." He felt some of his energy run out of him as it traveled down his arm and into the ropes. Benjamin's bindings grew loose and fell onto the floor around his form. "I like to repay my debts." Raven explained.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:30 am

As they talked Hyzenthlay busied herself with carving little wooden beads from a stick she had picked up. One of the older children had let her borrow a pocket knife so that she could widdle. Each bead had an animal, one had an owl, the other a bear and lasty a deer. All she needed now was a string to tie them all together.

The rocking of the cart and the long droning of Benjamin and Raven talking made her eyes feel heavy. "Hold these for me." She placed the wooden beads in Benjamin's hand and yawned, laying down on her side resting her head on her hands and letting her feet hang off the edge of the cart. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. She hadn't realized how tired she was, what with all the excitement, she had been too eager to set off for Kalnar Dun, despite Elequi's deadly warning.

Hyzenthlay hoped to see Fither speak to her in her dream again, however this time she dreamt of Kalnar Dun. She stood atop a hill that overlook a valley of menacing goblins. Behind her waited an army of brave young warriors. All together they cried out in the name of victory and charged valiantly towards the horde of monsters. But before the armies made impact they disapeared in a cloud of smoke and she was left alone. Her dream shifted suddenly to a more peaceful setting were Hyzenthlay sat next to her dearest friend Lapin, the dryad, beside a clear pool letting their feet dangle into the cool water. "So Hyzenthlay you can now turn into a bear?"

Owl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:13 pm

"Thanks," said Benjamin to Raven before Hyzenthlay gave him the beads. Looking down in his palm, he registered the shapes of the beads as a bear, owl, and deer. Looking back at Hyzenthlay, he shook his head in a parental fashion and noticed that the beads would look better stringed together.

Grabbing one end of the rope from the floor of the cart, Benjamin picked at the fibers on the end, looking for a loose piece. After a few moments, Benjamin found one and slowly pulled it out, being careful not to break it. Benjamin fully extricated a foot long strand of fiber thread before it broke at a weak point within the rope. The few more inches of thread followed the previous foot before the strand ended. That'll do for this.

Taking one end of the fiber thread and twisting it, Benjamin make the end thinner by this way, allowing easier passage of the thread through a hole in each bead. Threading each bead individualy, Benjamin tied a small knot with the two ends of the fibrous thread and held up the finished trinket in front of him. The owl followed by the deer and then bear on the line they were on were very detailed, like that of a practiced widdler. Benjamin admired the craftsmanship for a few seconds, and then thought of something.

Benjamin moved to open his satchel, but when his hand grasped only thin air, not a leather latch, he looked down at his side and saw it missing. Panicked, Benjamin put the trinket down next to Hyzenthlay and looked around the cart, trying to find the bag.

"No, no, not now!" Benjamin eventually came up empty in his search.

"They must have removed my satchel! All my things are in there. Scrolls, book, inks and quills." Benjamin sat down, dismayed at the loss of his belongings from home, the only connection he had to his people. The satchel had been his father's, dead now for some time. At the moment, he could not think of where it had gone, but only that is was gone.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Raven watched Benjamin thread a string of rope through the three wooden figures of the owl, bear, and deer. Then the man's face darkened and became panicked as he searched the cart for his satchel. Benjamin explained it had everything he held dear to him in it, the last remnants of his people.

He held up a hand to get Benjamin's attention. "Do you have any idea where they might have taken it and if not do you have anything from it like a piece of fiber or an item that was once in it.?" he asked his face now dead set and serious. If he could get some kind of lead he may be able to retrieve the man's belongings.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"Yes, I repair my clothes with thread that I keep in it. But, I also fear that it was dropped back in the village, which I would assume we are quite a ways from by know." Benjamin slouched against the wall of the cart, saddened by the loss of his satchel.

"If it is not with the caravan, then it is lost to the hoards that these people- damnation!" Benjamin remembered the notes he kept in his satchel about his home. Notes that would help him find it once again. While they were not a direct map with a dotted line, they were Benjamin's best guess about where his home was. And they would fall into the hands of the Darkness if the satchel was still in the village. If they found the notes, they could ransack his own village, ravaging it with both blade and magic.

"We have to find that satchel. It is not only my sentimental items at stake, but the lives of my family." Benjamin was now steely faced, but extreme sorrow was betrayed by his eyes, like a warrior among dead friends in battle.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Rudoe had planned to make it to Kalnar Dun after a few days of running however he saw that the threat was much closer than predicted. Only a few hours away from the caravan the enemy forces were marching. Goblins and mountain trolls by the hundreds. He stood atop a ridge watching as the army quickly made their way towards the city. At the rate they were going they would catch up with the caravan and with only a few guards and many women and children, the humans would not have a chance.
He turned heal and ran back towards the caravan hoping to reach them in time to warn them. They had to get to the city before the goblin army.
He was quickly met by a man who ran out in front of Rudoe crying out "Woah!" It took a moment for Rudoe to recognize that it was Ferrid. He had long rust colored hair with streaks of gray which he tied back in a ponytail. He wore furs and chain mail and a helm with dear antlers on it.
"Ferrid the Goblins!"
"I know Rudoe I've seen them. Where's Hyzenthlay?" His voice stern.
Ferrid mounted Rudoe, as they ran they talked. "I've been receiving messages from Fither. He was taken by the goblins and locked away some where in the bowls of Kalnar Dun. He's not sure what they plan to do with him but he is certain it will be dire. War is brewing! One final blow to eliminate all!"
After an hour or so of running they could see the villagers. "Hyzen!"
Hyzenthlay could hear someone calling her name and she woke. Quickly realizing who it was she jumped form the cart and ran towards Rudoe and Ferrid to great them. "What on earth are you doing here?"
"Hyzenthlay there no time to talk we need to get these people to the city Now!"

Owl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm

((Was it Ferrid or Rudoe who said that. I'm going to say Ferrid for simplicities sake.))

Benjamin looked up from his sorrow to see Hyzenthlay jump out of the cart and greet the elk from before, Benjamin making a mental note to learn it's name, and another person who had just came from the woods to the caravan of villagers. Hyzenthlay had spoke, but the man had blurted out some rather alarming news.

Grabbing the trinket with the carved beads, Benjamin stood, now forgeting about his prior imprisonment. Jumping from the cart, he quickly jogged to Hyzenthlay and her two freinds, the cart keeping on its journey along the road.

"Hyzenthlay, you left this." Benjamin handed the trinket to Hyzenthlay, then looked at the man and the Elk.

"Have the Goblins already ransacked the village? Do you know?" Benjamin was worried, as every moment the Goblins were at the village, that was another moment for them to discover the satchel and doom his people.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Wed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

((Only way you can understand Rudoe is if you can speak to animals))
Hyzenthlay took the bracelette suprised to see that it was strung together
Ferrid dismounted the elk and a grave look came to his face. "I don't think they've come that far just yet, but we mustn't linger."
"Why do you care what happens to the village? Everyone has left it?" Hyzenthlay asked in curiousity.
"The city isn't far from here, we have a chance of making it there before it's too late. We have to get everyone moving faster without sending them into a state of panic."
"I'll go tell the guards, they'll get everyone moving!"
She trotted back towards the craravan and tugged on the arm of a guard. Ferrid could see that the guard was not going to heed the words of a stranger as the guard shrugged Hyzenthlay off.
When she came back the seasoned druid had a plan. "Hyzenthlay we have to hold the goblins off for a short time, to ensure the caravan makes it to the city. Do you know any warriors who are willing to help?"

Owl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm

((Since Blade is gone for a while, I'm going to keep his character out of the way.))

"She has one so far, and I have a feeling that there will be three more to follow. Goblins or not, if they have what I'm hoping they don't, I'm going to tear through every one." Benjamin had surprised himself with that last sentence. He usually didn't say such barbaric things around others, but he forgot about it quickly as he moved back to the cart with Raven and the others. Unfortunatly, it had moved quite a ways away, so he had to run to get there in reasonable time.

Jumping into the cart, Benjamin looked to Eliqui, Luna, and Raven in turn, then spoke.

"The goblins are close to marauding the village, and there is a chance they will follow this road and attack the caravan. Unfortunatly, the gaurds would not pay attention to Hyzenthlay when she told them this news." The gaurd with the broken nose turned in his seat and looked to Benjamin.

"And why would we trust you? You broke my nose, and knocked out a few men in the process."

"Because we are asking you to go faster. Not to stop or return to your doom. If anything, it is our doom that would come faster if you heeded our advice." The gaurd merely smiled arrogantly and returned to watching the road. Benjamin felt like once again breaking his nose, but felt the action had been perpetrated to many times already.

"Eliqui, I'm thinking that you should stay while the rest of us go, as collateral. We will return for you. That is, if Luna and Raven decide to help us fend of any goblins." Eliqui looked down and thought about it, then looked back up and nodded. Nodding back, Benjamin looked at Luna and then Raven.

"So hows about it?"

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu May 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Raven gave a shrug and looked out towards the back of the caravan. "I'll help out. The rise of goblin's is a bit disturbing. Goblin's aren't usually that bold." he observed. "Its as if somethings pushing them to gather." He didn't elaborate on what that something might be. The recent increase in the activity of necromancers in Kalnar's Dune seemed to confirm his suspicions though they were unlikely.

"I think we should start thinking of a way to protect the innocent during the battle." he said to Benjamin. "Perhaps we could set up a barrier of some sort. Goblin's aren't very smart so we could probably lay some traps on the path also."

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 am

"I'll help," Luna said with a nod of her head, "This is disturbing me, why would goblins be so bold?"
she asked no one in particular as she reached down and pulled up the bottom of her pants revealing a short knife. She grabbed and cut through the rope that bound her wrist, and stretched a bit. She looked over at Eliqui and then nodded to him. She then looked over at Raven. "I agree, we should make a barrier. I'm not saying that we won't beat them, but just as a back up plan, if some how the brutes have gotten smarter...which I seriously doubt," she said.

She then looked out the back of the caravan as well, and felt a shiver run down her spine. They were their all right, even if she couldn't see them at the current moment. She looked back over at Eliqui. "We'll be back," she said, gently before eyeing the guards and then looking back over at Benjamin and Raven.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Mon May 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Benjamin nodded, then scanned the floor of the cart again, hoping he had missed the satchel in his search. Not seeing it, he sighed, then jumped from the cart and made to the side of the road so he would not be pulverized by the wheels of following cart. Looking at this cart, he saw some children look at him wide eyed, then be hushed and told to move away from the windows by sour looking mothers. They did not trust Benjamin.

Benjamin ran to the end of the caravan, then let the last cart go by. This cart had soldiers in it, but the captain did not give any orders. He had learned that the only way to take Benjamin with there mortal power was by surprise, and Benjamin was not distracted at the moment. Benjamin turned away from the final cart and looked down the road. If they have arrows, I will need a good defensive spell for those. Arrows use feathers, so birds. Birds go in flocks. Yes, now traps. Benjamin thought for a bit, keeping a part of his mind on his surroundings, then decided his best bet was to go back to the caravan.

Reaching the end cart with the soldiers, Benjamin yelled.

"The Goblins are going to follow us. Do you have any marbles or small stones in a bag you could give up?" Most of the gaurds, although angry at Benjamin, couldn't help but scoff at his request. Especially the captain.

"And what would you do with these stones? Make them explode? Transform them into savage beasts?" The captain was showing contempt for Benjamin. Benjamin returned the favor.

"And what would you do with those spears? Kill a hundred Goblins? Make a shish-ca-bob?" Benjamin had heard of the item before, but hadn't gotten to see one. Apparently, it was some food created by stabbing through multiple pieces of meat and vegetables and then cooking it on a fire.

Quited, the captain put his head down in thought, and then looked up. Grabbing a small bag from the corner of the cart, he tossed it into Benjamin's hands, despite the dirty looks from the other gaurds around him.

"Those are unfinished arrow heads. I've been working on them in the case we ran out. However, they will serve the purpose. If you fail or betray us, the blood of every person here is on your hands, but I feel you would not do that. I can sense it." The captain leaned back and rested against the wall, letting our a great sigh.

"You can sense well. I hope it serves you as well as it does now." Benjamin felt the weight of the bag and felt sure it was real iron. He opened the bag, and sure enough there were many iron arrow heads in the confines of the fabric. Smiling, Benjamin closed the bag and ran back to the middle cart of the caravan. Hopping into the cart, dispite protests from a few passengers, Benjamin opened the bag and then held an open palm over it. Closing his eyes, Benjamin concentrated on the arrowheads.

"The lives of many count on few. The numbers would even if your iron bodies flew."

(( The spell is not done yet. I'm using this chance to start a spell that will take a few posts to start, since it will attack other characters. NPCs only though. ))

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!